Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BATMINER – AUTO REFERRAL Mining [CPU/GPU] POW / Android / WINDOWS / - page 3. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I am mining MXC or only Masari?

MXC the is internal currency, it is used to convert mined coins into more suitable format. You are mining cryptonight based coins.

I cannot find MXC on other exchangers, is it tradebale somewhere?

Currently no, it is not published on exchanges. But we are planning to publish it once we finish Maxwell Blockchain and GUI for Maxwell Wallet on pc.
For now, MXC is used as an internal currency. 1 MXC = 0.0000001 BTC. You can withdraw directly to any Bitcoin wallet or transfer it to your Maxwell Wallet.
You should create a wallet in that system. Once your transferred MXC, you can withdraw it to bitcoin, perfect money, advanced cash and other available systems.

In few weeks it wil be possible to withdraw MXC into other alts like Doge or Litecoin.

In future, we are planning to add VISA and Mastercard support to Maxwell Wallet.
Activity: 7

MXC the is internal currency, it is used to convert mined coins into more suitable format. You are mining cryptonight based coins.

I cannot find MXC on other exchangers, is it tradebale somewhere?

Hi. If I mine Masari directly on your pool, do I get referrals and receive more income?

No, if you are mining directly on the pool you just receive Masari on your wallet.

To get referrals you should join our network and specify BATMINER port in your miner settings.

Ok, I switched to BatMiner Network and use my.batminer.network to check my statistics, but how can I add more devices?

You can make the same settings on your 2nd device and specify "LOGIN-pc2" as your user name.
Start minining and wait for 10-15 minutes, your device will show up shortly.

I mean new devices belongng to other people, when I see them?

You should mine for at least 3 days and stay active (be online). In 3 days the system starts to add new users into your network.
There is also a small probability that a new user joins your network in one or 2 days if your network has a high hash rate or many private devices.
Activity: 9
Hi. If I mine Masari directly on your pool, do I get referrals and receive more income?

No, if you are mining directly on the pool you just receive Masari on your wallet.

To get referrals you should join our network and specify BATMINER port in your miner settings.

Ok, I switched to BatMiner Network and use my.batminer.network to check my statistics, but how can I add more devices?

You can make the same settings on your 2nd device and specify "LOGIN-pc2" as your user name.

I mean new devices belongng to other people, when I see them?
Activity: 6
I can't register on website. What i have to do?

Where do you come from? If you are from Russia or China, please use VPN connection.
If you use android device install VPN app, e.g. VPN Turbo.
Aha, thanks. I'm from Russia. I'll try.

Where do you come from? If you are from Russia or China, please use VPN connection.
If you use android device install VPN app, e.g. VPN Turbo.
i cant log in

Did you make a registration from your phone (android device)?
In this case, try to go to profile section and type your login user name and password.

If you forgot your password try to reset it on the following site:

https://my.batminer.network/account/reset

Type your login or email and follow the instructions. You will set a new password.
After that, login again using your new password.

Activity: 86

Activity: 6
Please note, if you mine directly on our pool choose ports 2222 - 9999. 4 digits are equal.

If you want to join BatMiner Network, register at first an account using the link attached in the first post. Then in your miner settings xmrig, xmr-stack etc. set one of the following ports:

An don't forget to type LOGIN-pc in your user name, so that our system could recognize your device and automatically add it to the network.

I connected to your pool and specified my Masari wallet as user name, but I always got error "username is invalid". What is wrong?

You specified wrong port, please use one of the ports 2222 - 9999. In this case you connect to our pool directly and may use your wallet as user name.

If you want to join BATMINER Network, then you should use BATMINER ports, i.e. 1112 - 1119. These ports begin with digit 1. If you connect to our pool via BATMINER you have to specify your login used during registration in BATMINER and suffix "-pc" as user name.

For registration in BATMINER Network use the following link:
https://my.batminer.network/register

OK. Thanks
Any source code link?

We do not hold any ICO, why do you need this?
Currently we do not provide source code of our pool because of possible problems with plagiarism. In 2019 we will publish the source code of our Maxwell Blockchain.
Activity: 24
Any source code link?
I connected to your pool and specified my Masari wallet as user name, but I always got error "username is invalid". What is wrong?

You specified wrong port, please use one of the ports 2222 - 9999. In this case you connect to our pool directly and may use your wallet as user name.

If you want to join BATMINER Network, then you should use BATMINER ports, i.e. 1112 - 1119. These ports begin with digit 1. If you connect to our pool via BATMINER you have to specify your login used during registration in BATMINER and suffix "-pc" as user name.

For registration in BATMINER Network use the following link:
https://my.batminer.network/register

Pages:
Jump to: