Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BAW] Bawbeecoin - The Digital Currency with BAWs - page 2. (Read 9097 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
after national coins, we'll have states coins ---> cities coins ---> districts coins ---> each one coin...

What we need is a currency for every family. Even pets should have their own. And what about all the parasites?

Btw, Bawbeecoin...

http://crycoco.de.vu
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
after national coins, we'll have states coins ---> cities coins ---> districts coins ---> each one coin...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Have updated with coin details. Get yourself some BAWs.
just another national coin

Not a National coin, anyone can mine, anyone can own. Just a political statement against a government that thinks it has the right to control money. This is the beauty of Bitcoin/Altcoins - it can not be controlled by governments, central banks or corporations.

It is really just another Altcoin though, aren't they all?
Activity: 210
just another national coin
Guys, this is an awesome coin of the spring:

No pre-mining
Wallet/daemon for Windows/Linux released prior to launch in password protected zip files

But it's impossible, so I guess it's April fools day coin, because no-premining will cause password delays and HUGE instamine.

Why not possible? - isn't this just a case of compiling a Linux and Windows wallet/daemon and putting it in a password protected zip file, say 24 hrs before launch then posting the password on here at launch time. Save people a bit of time downloading.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Guys, this is an awesome coin of the spring:

No pre-mining
Wallet/daemon for Windows/Linux released prior to launch in password protected zip files

But it's impossible, so I guess it's April fools day coin, because no-premining will cause password delays and HUGE instamine.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bawbeecoin     i will in !!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Bawbeecoin (BAW) the next pump after Spain. Get rich quick  Roll Eyes
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
No thank you

I do believe you just single-handedly saved Scotland.
Activity: 126
No thank you

http://bawbeecoin.org/img/icon_lrg.png

Bawbeecoin (BAW)
The Digital Currency with BAWs
bawbeecoin.org

Bawbeecoin is an altcoin inspired by the 2014 Scottish Independence Referendum and it's currency woes.

The original Bawbee was an ancient coin minted in Scotland from 1538 to 1677 and spanning the reigns of King James V of Scotland, Mary Queen of Scots and William II of Scotland.

Specifications

Scrypt Algorithm
Limited supply - a tight fisted 2,100,000 coins
Reward: 2 BAWs / Block
Block generation: 2 minutes
Halves: Every 2 years
Difficulty re-target: Each Block (using KGW)

BAWBag Wallets

Pages:
Jump to: