Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 34. (Read 59972 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
what next ? Big Bong Coin ?

Big Bong Coin... i'll mine it  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i am solo mining this coin
Updated website,added new pool and made a change in PoS interest
PoS interest: 30% for the first year,10% for the next 2 years and 3% after that

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
a coin that brings nothing new to the table and has the classic scam tag line:

0.9% Pre-mine for development, promotional and immediate bounties.

pass.
Activity: 668
bigbangcoin,so funny name.why guys creat so many coins like this.
The coin got its name from Big Bang theory which explains how the universe was created. I can see that most people say that it comes from the series but no it doesn't

I would like a big bang to happen to the cryptoworld so it can start over fresh.
Maybe you can make this coin do exactly that Smiley.
The coin got its name from Big Bang theory which explains how the universe was created. I can see that most people say that it comes from the series but no it doesn't
Activity: 109
Activity: 668
Interesting, a coin founded by Lefter1s.
Will definately watch this!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
what next ? Big Bong Coin ?
Can someone explain what the point of this coin is?

What is it for? At least other coins have a plan... MIN and ESC = betting, URO = fertilizer, even payprocoin had a plan of sorts etc.

So whats this for?  To help pay for payrises for Sheldon et al?  Wink

All i have to say is that me and another developer already working on some payment getaways. As for other coins have plans even blackcoin with so much volume did not have a plan so your comment is a bit pointless.

So since blackcoin didn't have a plan it renders my question pointless?

Ok, i'll reword my question...  Why should I mine this as opposed to another coin?
no the fact that blackcoin did not have a plan does not make your question pointless. The fact that you brought up 3 coins with some plan does it. The 90% of coins start without a plan. My plan is to make this coin worth and used from shops etc. The fact that i have done heavy testing for months is a plan.  Even country coins tha were heavily forked had no plan eventually. Finally critisism and negativity is always in the plan.
Activity: 98

What is it for? At least other coins have a plan... MIN and ESC = betting, URO = fertilizer, even payprocoin had a plan of sorts etc.

All i have to say is that me and another developer already working on some payment getaways. As for other coins have plans even blackcoin with so much volume did not have a plan so your comment is a bit pointless.

So since blackcoin didn't have a plan it renders my question pointless?

Ok, i'll reword my question...  Why should I mine this as opposed to another coin?

Activity: 98

All wallets tested and working. Will be uploaded 3 days earlier password protected

This kind of thing I am sorry to sayIt is a rubbish .0 in the game please
All wallets tested and working. Will be uploaded 3 days earlier password protected
First 5 pools for bounty completed
New pool added to the list
Not involved in this coin. I wanted to use my own username to know people who the dev is not the coin's name.
Pages:
Jump to: