Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 25. (Read 30132 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Not bad, One hundred million only for Crowdsale only sir?   I can't get information about detail of crowdsale . Your link is broken sir.

How old are u? I have been in this space for years and know how things have been going. I witnessed the rise of fall of shitcoins and not only this, I was part of that. I don't think this sale will happen. Something will go wrong and it will be canceled or a thug comes up and beats u up. Everything can happen when u are in crypto, u will never know when shit will come.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Folks, we have translation bounty campaign so it's totally fine, if you come up with some languages.  Smiley
And yes, we are going to have this topic more "discussable" Smiley

Hi BitCADteam,
Can we participated on Blog post campaign used Steemit,Medium,Nebium blog?
Thanks!
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Not bad, One hundred million only for Crowdsale only sir?   I can't get information about detail of crowdsale . Your link is broken sir.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
BitCAD Crowdsale Details

One hundred million [100,000,000] BCD as BitCAD total token supply. The BCD token supply will be allocated as follows:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/2plxaiQ

#bitcad #bitcadico
Activity: 57
Folks, we have translation bounty campaign so it's totally fine, if you come up with some languages.  Smiley
And yes, we are going to have this topic more "discussable" Smiley
Activity: 7

Great roadmap, but I don't find the information of ICO schedule, threshold and so forth, when will you release that? Thank you.

Thanks for your attention to our project Cheesy
The info about ICO coming soon. We are working out the details now.
You can get news in our blog:   https://blog.bitcad.io/
Also you can monitor progress in Trello : https://trello.com/b/yVAUQbfu/bitcad

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
awesome design, i like it dev  Smiley
Activity: 383

Great roadmap, but I don't find the information of ICO schedule, threshold and so forth, when will you release that? Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is the translation into Spanish reserved? If it is not reserved I can do it.
Please let me know if you need it.

Of course! Need translations from the English thread into other languages
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Is the translation into Spanish reserved? If it is not reserved I can do it.
Please let me know if you need it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
MAaaN...!! CUT THAT STUPID SHIT
The translation for indonesia language in progress..
Also the ANN bitCAD already posted on bitcoingarden forum Smiley
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14200.0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Terrific project, but only 4 pages discussion, please specify more ICO info. TY
Hi! The ICO starts on April 27. We are working on the White Paper and the terms of the ICO. We'll be ready soon. More technical details you can find in our trello https://trello.com/b/yVAUQbfu/bitcad
Activity: 291
Terrific project, but only 4 pages discussion, please specify more ICO info. TY
Great ICO, vivid OP, and good joke on Trump. BCD will be a very promising project, it will be a revolutionary project.

I noticed this too. It's vividcoin's OP he copied and pasted it. No wonder it looks frustrating as description has been taken from a random coin's op and put up as if it has been the original Bit OP since the beginning. What could go wrong now? It reminds me of onecoin scam, looks the same and has the same amount of dumb followers. Zero.

Each our fantasy is a construction from other fantasies, ideas and accumulated experience (both acquired direct interactions, and received third-party intermediaries).

It's a specific of our business-model, we are looking the best of the best on the market and implement it in real life.

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Great ICO, vivid OP, and good joke on Trump. BCD will be a very promising project, it will be a revolutionary project.

I noticed this too. It's vividcoin's OP he copied and pasted it. No wonder it looks frustrating as description has been taken from a random coin's op and put up as if it has been the original Bit OP since the beginning. What could go wrong now? It reminds me of onecoin scam, looks the same and has the same amount of dumb followers. Zero.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
whty no updates on fb and twitter page?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
How do you translators edit the images? Do you use photoshop or other software? Dev could you offer me PPT file so I can edit the texts more easier? Thanks.
Activity: 729
Merit: 251

**Reserved**

Greetings,

max fuchs

ps: i can do all german translations , because i am native.
Pages:
Jump to: