Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos - page 9. (Read 42135 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Enjoy some solo mining until the block reward is still 0.01 BCSH!

Wink
Thank you everyone for your patience, the remaining unsold coins have been destroyed video created for reference. Happy trading Bitcash community!

Premine Destruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvgQfycuKI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your professional approach.
Activity: 133
Thank you everyone for your patience, the remaining unsold coins have been destroyed video created for reference. Happy trading Bitcash community!

Premine Destruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvgQfycuKI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pool at Hash Lung has been disabled pending figuring out how to support X14e. If any operators come up with a working solution, it would benefit this coin to share. Good luck!
I have asked the dev for the json files to use with pool. I know he is interested in the success of the coin, so hopefully I'll get them shortly.
Join the IRC if you think you can help with pool setup for this X14e coin. Shares get accepted for a short time then stop being accepted. Difficulty isn't right.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bitcash
Activity: 20
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
very, very, very nice specs.
Good luck and a great future for your first very own coin.
Will support this ...

Wink

Great Man, hope that we will be able to enter your early partnership for ATM machines. It's a great project!

Thanks for your support.

I am shure you will, i will keep an extra place for you

Smiley

Definitely Amazing.

Thank you.

Good news from beginning, dev!  Cooperation with the ATM company will bring a coin to a new level and increase its popularity & price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
first 14400 blocks has 0.01 BCSH reward, relax  Wink
Sorry, trying to adjust difficulty to get accepted shares.
Hash Lung pool for BCSH is up

stratum+tcp://pool.hashlung.com:3633 [New York]

[Amsterdam stratum coming in a few minutes]
Why pool don't working? how to i working solo. help me  Sad

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Can some one please post config for R9 280X?  How much mhs should I have per card? Thanks in advance

sgminer.exe --algorithm x14 --no-extranonce -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.x11-x13-pool.org:3364 -u xxxxxx.x -p x

You can add also I parameters such I=18 to best performance with r9 280x
Activity: 40
Can some one please post config for R9 280X?  How much mhs should I have per card? Thanks in advance

sgminer.exe --algorithm x14 --no-extranonce -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.x11-x13-pool.org:3364 -u xxxxxx.x -p x
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: