Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BDChain [POS/MN] ⭐ Big Data Takes Blockchain ⭐ - page 3. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 7
hi team
Are you looking for translation to various languages i can support 
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Spanish translation reserved.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
This coin on the day of the start of the project immediately paid for the placement on the exchange and the placement is planned for 8 days, perhaps after the project.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
6 000 000 PREMINE INSANE
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Update from the team of BDChain

We are sending 100k coins from premine for installing 2MN and 4 pos wallets after pow-pos migration (200 block).
This is necessary for network stabilization. We will burn all coins which will be mined

If your wallet is experiencing issues with full sync, add these nodes to the file bdchain.conf
addnode=195.181.218.41
addnode=89.36.218.248
addnode=89.36.219.217
addnode=113.212.123.224

A very important update from the team. They demonstrate by such actions that it is important for them how the project will develop and that they will increase the stability of the network to the detriment of their monetary interests. It's not often that you see such a thing lately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Nowadays we can see a lot of coin launched daily but few of them can listed in coin market cap.Because they can hold up there coin value in market and others can't.As i can see BD Chain coin road map its say it'll run dramatically in coin market and reached a valuable point.
Fell free to invest here its a risk free project.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This project is a really innovative idea use case, the idea of using a blockchain to store you data and make it decentralized so you can retrieve it from anywhere while at the same time making it secure so that no one but you can access it, with the current "cloud" storing systems everything is still stored on one specific main frame somewhere which risks that data being stolen, this way is alot more secure and I'm sure would be implemented everywhere eventually.
Activity: 84
BDChain is PoS MN Coin , Trusted Project and DEV and other teams are working hard to Achieve Goals for BDChain Coin, They are spreading BDCHAIN through the advertisement and Marketing, i wish then best of luck for future, keep it up .
Activity: 571
Its third announce of this coin. Why?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Update from the team of BDChain

We are sending 100k coins from premine for installing 2MN and 4 pos wallets after pow-pos migration (200 block).
This is necessary for network stabilization. We will burn all coins which will be mined

If your wallet is experiencing issues with full sync, add these nodes to the file bdchain.conf
addnode=195.181.218.41
addnode=89.36.218.248
addnode=89.36.219.217
addnode=113.212.123.224
Activity: 8
copper member
Activity: 11

Pages:
Jump to: