Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEA] Ladies and Gentlemen, the... BEATLECOIN! (+BONUS from MAJORMINERS) - page 15. (Read 29785 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it possible to only allow a coin launch from verified developers with more than 100 reasonable and helpful posts ?  This crap coin a day stuff has to end.

I don't think that quality of anything depends on number of posts. If I need any advice, I prefer to google ) I almost never write posts, but I appreciate those who spend their time on reasonable and helpful posts.

About coin: I really hope to spread cryptocurrencies popularity and attract new audience to the cryptoworld with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is it possible to only allow a coin launch from verified developers with more than 100 reasonable and helpful posts ?  This crap coin a day stuff has to end.
wallets need to be uploaded in password zips before launch like all devs do now. This is required to stop suspicion of it being instamined by devs or insiders.
Thank you, I uploaded windows-qt and source, links are added to the main post.
pool at launch please

Ok, I need to contact some pool owners.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
wallets need to be uploaded in password zips before launch like all devs do now. This is required to stop suspicion of it being instamined by devs or insiders.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
So is it miley against the beatles?

Oh i just found it... Please, don't compare )) We've been working really hard on it for a very long time.
I seriously think nobody gives a shit about copyright/trademark in the crypto world

Anyway, we hope that our coin will help to attract more attention to the cryptoworld.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I seriously think nobody gives a shit about copyright/trademark in the crypto world
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
So is it miley against the beatles?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
You'll have a lawyer's letter in under 24 hours lol  Roll Eyes

true.. don't mimic anyone.. come up with your own name
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
I was hoping the coin would have been this;

Beatlejuicecoin. Far better.

+1 I would mine that!
Activity: 532
I was hoping the coin would have been this;

Beatlejuicecoin. Far better.
Activity: 658

Don't pay ringo anything if he sues for rights. Pay all of them to Paul.

No, don't give McCartney anything, he's an arse.
Activity: 658
You'll have a lawyer's letter in under 24 hours lol  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: