Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] BEATCRYPTO - eSports Cryptocoin [POS/MN] 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/puJ5Jud

You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
- We provide service shared masternode

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this time for BEATCOIN, This time for coin POS, Not Mining, not people can meaning, but all people can pos
go dev, we are with you

"For you People, BEATCOIN will listed in Cryptopia When Phase 3

Dont Miss this ! Cool
Activity: 85
I  love games and i love cyrpto who interst whit games. Smiley Thats awesome idea. I am in discord and here too. Lets see nes together.
Activity: 53
A very interesting idea for a project. It has a different platform that will surely attract gamers. Beatcoin will surely become a competitive project especially to investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
the realization of the project will pave the way for many similar projects.
Activity: 23
A great project based on creating a currency based on e-sports with a good team of developers that raise an idea of quality, useful and that will have a real demand for the services it offers.
Activity: 10
An awesome coin with multiple websites with real-use cases for its coin! This one certainly deserves your attention and I heavily recommend investing into it. Awesome Medium article written too
Activity: 102
Good ideas from the project, if everything is implemented at the highest level, we will get a decent product that will be in demand in the market
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Beatcrypto is Cool. With system POS and Masternode, will help people who dont have mining.
Good lock. Go Dev  Cool
Activity: 21
BeatCrypto is creating a wonderful application by providing real use-cases with their coin! They have tons of wonderful websites going up showcasing both their betting platform and their shop.

They also have tons of neat features and a CB listing coming up soon! A great time to join this coin! Read my official Medium article on them below:
https://medium.com/@angelgalaxyofficial/beatcoin-a-revolution-for-esports-betting-e8e32229d0b0
copper member
Activity: 55
The team is exerting more efforts and this are clearly seen with their new announcements in the discord channel, in a very short time they already achieved many updates, I will keep following the project and hope to see more great news.
copper member
Activity: 124
Hi Dev, I am curious and want to know more details about how BEATCRYPTO will increase its popularity? Is there a bounty campaign or are you planning on more exposures just by adding more banners in different platforms?
Activity: 94
Your speed of transactions?
Activity: 372
BEAT coin is trying to enter e-sports market with his digital currency.  Digital currency has wide application in gaming industry.  As long good partnerships are created this could be very succesfull project.
Activity: 53
Here ,BEAT coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named beat coin .I wish they complete their goal as soon.The coin listing very soon.
Join this server
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
This is a great up to date project with everything an investor needs this may be the coin of 2019 and beyond. I can not wait to see this coin in action in the next coming months, great potential here for sure.
Activity: 63
This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you
Activity: 14
Hello good people! Just discovered the BEATCOIN at https://discord.gg/6Rz56f. It's a portal to invest into the blockchin in Europe, a well needed resource to invest in ICOs or cryptos in general, all while keep being updated on this world. A rating system supported by investors and financial experts and users is in place to guarantee credibility and strength going on. The industry can be bullish thanks to projects like this one I'm sure.
Activity: 13
Wow this project seems to seduce lot of people  Shocked I read about it everywhere ! I had a brief look at it, and i must say team seems to be composed of solid members. On the other hand, number of coming exchanges is increasing, i think, seeing number of new projects. So, competition will be hard ! Anyway I will probably put a little bet on Beat Coin
Activity: 17
This is the best idea I've seen lately!
I am participating! I also advise you!
I look forward to the development of the project!
For the whole team a great success!
I sincerely believe in the success!
This is a real breakthrough in technology!
Be one of the first to receive coins from this company! The guys know what they are doing!
Great work!
If you want to invest your money - make the right choice!
With this company you will definitely win. It's time to join! BEATCOIN!
Pages:
Jump to: