Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN} [BEE] BITBEE - Revolutionizing the Altcoin Industry - page 4. (Read 4512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Our Current Holding

1. POSW - 309,202                           -   7.50 BTC
2. DGB - 989,459.65                         - 13.75 BTC
3. BTC - 2.267                                 -   2.26 BTC
4. Other small alts - 2                       -  2.00 BTC

25.51 BTC
You used the LOGO of another coin that already exists
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/

Are you willing to incorporate BEECOINV2 into BITBEE?

You own all the BITBEE coins - you premined 50bn BITBEE, which exceeds the supply of BEECOINV2 = 32bn BEE2.

You could merge BEE2 into BITBEE, so that BEECOINV2 members can swap BEECOINV2 for BITBEE in ratio of 1:1, which means that BEECOINV2 community could have 32bn BITBEE, while you keep 18bn BITBEE for yourself.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Our Current Holding

1. POSW - 309,202                           -   7.50 BTC
2. DGB - 989,459.65                         - 13.75 BTC
3. BTC - 2.267                                 -   2.26 BTC
4. Other small alts - 2                       -  2.00 BTC

25.51 BTC
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
New Bitbee Logo

Old logo SVG Vector file

I am not going to Post any Fancy ANN thread like most of the Altcoins developers whose sole aim is to scam members

I am here to do serious business and will love to have a community created to take this coin Forward

Bitbee (BEE) is chosen as name which depicts Wealth. We are going to ensure all our members in coming days will be wealthy holding our coin..

Our Supply is 50 Billion and all coins are Premined and i personally hold all the coins. We are up with around 25 BTC Funds

There are few members crying scam when they was a fall in price.. I had created few walls but felt unless community knows who we are they will not be trading at higher values and hence we have re corrected the prices. 99% BTC funds are only ours and hence the same need not be treated as Dump... The coin will be traded around 75-150 Satoshis initially

I am going to create revenue for the coin by performing 2-3 activities.

1. Entering Securities Lending market (Using the additional funds for developing project and also creating Buy walls)

2. Buying few Potential Alt coins (Currently we hold Good share in POSW coin & DGB Coin apart from few other Alts)

3. Will soon be Recruiting a TEAM and will work on a product that establishes BEE name

I will soon be creating few Faucets and also coming up with some useful money making Projects to ensure members are finally satisfied with our work

Currently we are listed at CCex and soon will be listing at various other exchanges

Windows Wallet

Bitbee Slots Game

Website Link

C-Cex Exchange

To avoid Fudding a Moderated Thread is started Wink
Pages:
Jump to: