Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 119. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 26, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
Just to give you an update on BeEasy's  target this 2018. Great developments and interesting times are underway!
First quarter of 2018
 starting ICO in February 2018
 project road show (South Korea, Japan, Singapore, the US, Europe et al.)
 EasyTrade exchange testing platform rollout
 EadyFund foundation testing platform rollout

Second quarter of 2018
 introducing a robot for EasyFund foundation and trading management
 launching EasyTrade exchange beta version
 developing and introducing API for the project partners
 manufacturing equipment for the data center “cloud mining”
 commissioning the data center second phase for 2.5 MW

Third quarter of 2018
 installing the equipment for the data center “cloud mining”
 starting to sell “cloud mining” hash power to token owners
 introducing adaptive client software for mining by different user groups

Fourth quarter 2018
 expanding the project partner network
 applying for licensure of the exchange in Japan and meeting the licensing procedures’
requirements in Switzerland
 commissioning the data center third phase for 2.5 MW

Seems to be there are many major developments in the year 2018, so another good news is in the second quarter you are launching Beta version of Easytrade exchange, so what are the major future you are going to include in it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 08:43:05 AM
In addition to Foxico and icobench, have you somewhere else list? I can't find you at the ICORating...

Hey, give BeEasy a break. They were listed in two respectable and reliable sites already. I think we should be contented by that for now..

today it's better to let BeEasy first. ICO continues to work so we can not answer these questions. Do not be bored because maybe we will answer all our questions about the project.
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
Just to give you an update on BeEasy's  target this 2018. Great developments and interesting times are underway!
First quarter of 2018

Second quarter of 2018

Third quarter of 2018

Fourth quarter 2018
 applying for licensure of the exchange in Japan and meeting the licensing procedures’

Thanks for update. So, launching EasyTrade exchange beta version in 2Q 2018, we are waiting impatiently Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
February 26, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
First quarter of 2018

Second quarter of 2018

Third quarter of 2018

Fourth quarter 2018
Merit: 37
February 26, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Be sure to avail BeEasy tokes at a lower price. Thier ICO is currently running allows early supporter to get hold of BeEasy. Visit and buy BeEasy at their ICO page:
https://beeasy.io/#ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
BeEasy team created a simple and easy to use platform which allows you to save a lot of time, inspire trust in its users, it's great.This will help to make a lot of money.
February 26, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
In addition to Foxico and icobench, have you somewhere else list? I can't find you at the ICORating...

Hey, give BeEasy a break. They were listed in two respectable and reliable sites already. I think we should be contented by that for now..
February 26, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
We are keeping an eye on this project as we are so excited to see where this project might take us in this world of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
N@t
February 26, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
Aside to mention everything above, Beeasy is also working for mankind, all of their products provide opportunity to donate some percentage of our profit to their partner charity organization once or regularly which is great step initiated by Beeasy, one who wants to donate for mankind can do it with Beeasy.

Frankly, I have not seen any projects before, which think about charity already at the stage of ICO. This is very commendable!
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

Wonderfull image and sentence that represents the whole process of BeEasy, great platform of BeEasy will really help many people not crypto users but all people in the world in near future of this project. Keep it up and we will support.
Thank you so much for your amazing support! Smiley Smiley Please stay tuned, here we have interesting information also https://t.me/beeasyicoeng, https://t.me/beeasyico, https://t.me/beeasybounty, https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891481.0;all, https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO, https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

Wonderfull image and sentence that represents the whole process of BeEasy, great platform of BeEasy will really help many people not crypto users but all people in the world in near future of this project. Keep it up and we will support.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Aside to mention everything above, Beeasy is also working for mankind, all of their products provide opportunity to donate some percentage of our profit to their partner charity organization once or regularly which is great step initiated by Beeasy, one who wants to donate for mankind can do it with Beeasy.
This is great feels like a foundation in cryto. It really a big big help in community just like their project. BeEasyLife for this project nice name and it is full of meaning inside.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:04:53 PM
Newcomers seeking to learn how to make money without investing on the Internet and without the Internet via cryptocurrency will have to repeatedly face the concept of blockchain. This is a new technology for independent and secure transactions. BeEasy is the one who provide this service in one platform.

I agree with you. now, all those required services are all in one platform for easier access and control. The BeEasy platform would really ease crypto newcomers lives.

BeEasy is certainly one of the best projects out there. When I first saw the Whitepaper and Features I knew I had to invest some on this project.

Whitepaper is impressive, let's hope that everything planned is implemented and then the project will take a leading position.
Activity: 70
February 25, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

Ah that is great news to share, 4.5 over 5 rating from team of experts really means a lot, reading all positive comments here are growing my confidence, made a good decision to join this project, it will sky rocket.

Expert opinion is very important. I trust this service. The project should take its place in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Thank you for this scheme, very entertaining. All in one it's very cool Cool
N@t
February 25, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

Ah that is great news to share, 4.5 over 5 rating from team of experts really means a lot, reading all positive comments here are growing my confidence, made a good decision to join this project, it will sky rocket.
Activity: 95
February 25, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Very excited at the prospect of taking the leash of BeEasy. Hope everyone bought in on this. This project has been the very few that I liked in cryptospace. I have been wrong on couple of occasions but this one will definitely come through.

Thank you for the kind words, we won't let you down Smiley

Definitely! Newbies in crypto are having a hard time understanding and initiating their first transactions because of different sites and platforms. With BeEasy, it will surely be a lot easier for them to do that.

That's the primary hurdle facing crypto right now, adoption. Low adoption stalls progress, if there is nobody to improve for, why improve? Our platform will make it more open and accessible, and ultimately, help the entire crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
Jump to: