Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 125. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
BeEasy will use cryptocurrency pools (ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred and other too. this is amazing system. there use can earn those good crypto currencies on one platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
I like that this project creates opportunity for users to reach out to unfortunate ones by using this platform's EasyCare service
which allows a user to send charity from their earned money. Definitely makes it easy to show extra kindness while earning..
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
February 21, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
Does your project have a bounty program?

Yes it has. You can look up to this link.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beeasy-blockchain-ecosystem-bounty-2887071

Obviously, this campaign offers generous rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 21, 2018, 02:02:15 AM
They don't need any website exchange since they have their own trading site. As you can see on the first page and their whitepaper EasyTrade "Full- scale cryptocurrency exchange with advanced features" . But it's possible that they have some partners about the exchanges and other asset, just to make sure the sustainability and flexibility of this project, I think.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
Do we have soft cap or hard cap to be achieved? As I saw on the website we already collected 146 btc
On the ICO stage, that was started last February 1 and will last until april 30, there is no soft cap but hard cap of 3200 BTC. We still have 68 days and I think we can be sold out

I think BeEasy project raise easily this amount. there is left much time to complete hardcap. personally BeEasy project Strategy is my solid keep investors coming on this project. i also keep my eyes on this promising project. i told also to friend and my co-workers. they also liked soon they will join. 
As you may know they will sure hit the hardcap, because if they released their services to beta many investors will become interested and the devs and admin are very active even in the conference so this will be huge impact to the investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 01:24:42 AM
is there plans after ICO which exchange will list BeEasy? i want to prefer Binance, IDEX, KUcoin..
Hello! Our token will be available on our own exchange, EasyTrade, from the start. Other exchanges will be anounced near the end of ICO.
Yes it will be so that we can rate the platform of your exchanges.
Asking about the exchanges in your project what is your first token to be listed in the first launch of your exchanges and how many?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
Will you provide automatic alerts for your trading?
This is a great question! Yes, do you provide alerts when a certain trade hits the desired price, or would you just put in a limit order so that there needs to be to alerts and the trade will automatically perform when it reaches a certain level?

I hope they will provide automatic alerts. If that's the case, this platform is the ultimate gate to riches!
Activity: 95
February 20, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
am amazed by the support for the project but surprised at the high price. In recent time if a product of this price is not good enough it might struggle with such price tag. Cyprus projects always get the hype I hope this get the long term value also
Thank you for nice words. Please join our Telegram groups, and stay tuned Rus. @beeasyico, Chin. @beeasyicochn and bounty @beeasybounty, we have a lot news there.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 20, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
am amazed by the support for the project but surprised at the high price. In recent time if a product of this price is not good enough it might struggle with such price tag. Cyprus projects always get the hype I hope this get the long term value also
Activity: 95
February 20, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
I dont shot bounty. Program do not have bounty program?
Please, check our bounty group
@beeasybounty, thank you.
Activity: 59
February 20, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
I dont shot bounty. Program do not have bounty program?
February 20, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/beeasy

So as icobench. The project got an excellent 4.0 average from the expert ratings.
https://icobench.com/ico/beeasy
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
February 20, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
Do we have soft cap or hard cap to be achieved? As I saw on the website we already collected 146 btc
On the ICO stage, that was started last February 1 and will last until april 30, there is no soft cap but hard cap of 3200 BTC. We still have 68 days and I think we can be sold out

I think BeEasy project raise easily this amount. there is left much time to complete hardcap. personally BeEasy project Strategy is my solid keep investors coming on this project. i also keep my eyes on this promising project. i told also to friend and my co-workers. they also liked soon they will join. 
I think I agree with you as long as during the ICO progress, team should show the development of the project according to the roadmap, so potential investors will be attracted more.
February 20, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Do you know the advantage of buying BeEady token? Let me share the benefit of purchasing it.

1.Token  holders  become  premium  status  users,  which  grants  them  up  to  50% discounts  for  all  BeEasy  services  commissions  and  fees. Sounds good right.

2. Power  for “cloud  mining”  could  be  rented  on 30% cheaper  in  exchange  for EasyTokens. By this somehow we can save more.

3. ”When  you buy  the  tokens,  you  drive  the  innovation  of  blockchain  networks which run on quality ethereum network since this token is standard erc20.

Whoa! great review sir, thank you for this. This indicates how good the project is and how powerful this platform could be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
what's the advantage of beEasy in another mining corp.? and what are your thoughts on this field?
February 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

February 20, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
is there plans after ICO which exchange will list BeEasy? i want to prefer Binance, IDEX, KUcoin..
Binance and Kucoin is good exchanges, but the IDEX is quite questionable for me. Just on my own understanding, hope no offend on yours. But thanks for your time sharing your point in exchanges possibility in the future.

i personally prefer IDEX and Binance, Kucoin exchange also is popular.  if BeEasy get listed on those that will be plus point for project. there is more investors still they waiting for opportunity. they only know buy from exchange only. i just sharing here my point of views.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
Will you provide automatic alerts for your trading?
This is a great question! Yes, do you provide alerts when a certain trade hits the desired price, or would you just put in a limit order so that there needs to be to alerts and the trade will automatically perform when it reaches a certain level?
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
Exactly! That was what I am trying to say Man. You can't go create a project that hard that even you can't afford to do it. BeEasy team have the talent and the guts to develop this one and later help the users from crypto-management to cryptocurrency mining, trading and converting cryptocurrency.

I like BeEasy for the wide range developments they want to make and the problems it could solve that the old/new traders/miners problems. All in one solution for those problems is a real hit because there is no other projects out there that have done this kind.

I love the idea that you can do all these things in one platform. I do trading already but i wanted to learn more about mining, with BeEasy, you don't need to go far since it is just in one platform.
The idea is quite simple but very realistic in the sense of being a customer too. The developer of BeEasy is a customer too on his previous activity in crypto community. That's why they develop this kind of almost "all in one" project. Bright idea is a great tool to be a successful person.

I do understand that more and more ICOs are offering some kind of an all in one offering, what makes BeEasy different from the others and what makes it better than them?
February 20, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Optimistic! Good attitude. BeEasy is also a great project so no doubt that It could reach the hardcap.
Jump to: