Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 75. (Read 11497 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
April 25, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

i just want know what are those list in catalog in crypto in beeasy play?is this a part only of entertainment which is paying using a crypto?
Those are interface of the platform in every services they offers also the bonuses you can get, I think they have already a platform that you can monitored all the services just to be an Easy way to understand.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 25, 2018, 02:33:15 AM
Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

I like the concept of how BeEasy works in every platform to give us such a great services and bonus, in the near future it will be the best project to be used and the team is hardworking to make our users to be satisfied! Good job waiting for the success.
I agree on you sir. Being part/follower of BeEasy is a good decision I made because of the services they can offer and the convenience that they can give to people. The team are doing their best to provide a good service that will satisfy their users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

I like the concept of how BeEasy works in every platform to give us such a great services and bonus, in the near future it will be the best project to be used and the team is hardworking to make our users to be satisfied! Good job waiting for the success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:28:53 PM
BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 

This is quite awesome performance with more than Ethereum investment in the project. The growing interest of investors tells that it is fully possible to see the hardcap being achieved couple of days before reaching the last date
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
April 24, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
Lets wait until end of the month. The team are really working hard for this  project. They always keep on updating us as to what and when the project achieved. They will just surprise the community about the status as where and how much they've collected.

Expect news quite soon Grin
[/quote]
Yeah, we expect a great news from your team and please have some more patience to us, specially when we ask about the internal update of BeEasy. I want to understand well every part of the systems ( luckily I join your official telegram ). Hoping this project will dominate its field and be part not only the history but also the future too.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:00:38 PM
Lets wait until end of the month. The team are really working hard for this  project. They always keep on updating us as to what and when the project achieved. They will just surprise the community about the status as where and how much they've collected.
[/quote]

Expect news quite soon Grin
April 24, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.

Thats right,  thats why I joined,  I can see a lot of potential in this project and I dont want to be one of those people who will regret in the end because they didnt join this project. 
Participating in this kind of project is worth it. You will see all the benefits that you can have with this ICO, also they are very transparent in all their plan and how the ICO progress. This is something that people should look up to and don't hesitate to invest.

I personally i liked BeEasy project and my friends too, Because those features are very interested and profitable. this will be on top project.. good luck guys.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
April 24, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))

Why would you consider that, See BeEasy's website read its Whitepaper and understand its contents. View team from BeEasy. Of course you can judge.
April 24, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
sale stage end 9 day again or  if  3 200 BTC raised. And now i see on website 176,64 BTC fun raised or 157 118,6 ETKN raised for total 250 000ETKN. Let's work with the team so that BeEasy token sales can be successful and reach the target.

Can anybody share BTC and ETH adress of BeEasy ICO to understand how many coins are collected?

Yeah, at the moment this is a critical issue!
For unknown reasons on the official website, these figures do not change for a long time...

I have talked to BeEasy team regarding this issue on Telegram, as per them there may be some issue with auto update of total tokens sold and it should get resolved soon but days have passed figure is still same, there is no second thought that BeEasy will achieve hard cap, so many close door meetings and public conferences have been done and its not about meetings and conferences but BeEasy concept is more than enough to get high level investors, as last date of token sale is approaching I hope BeEasy team remains very busy and this may be the reason that total tokens sold are not updated on website yet.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 24, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
wow I didnt notice BeEasy ICO has near its ends. Only 1week left and their crowdsale will be finished. Plus the market now is steadily going up. Good for the entrance of BeEasy on the market.

I hope BeEasy completed all highlighted activities of their roadmap. So far they are on par with mentioned events and development progress and if this continue i can see a clesr bright sky on BeEasy future.

Cannot wait to see how this project works when the platform already open for everyone. Keep it up guys. Salute to the CEO very kind guy always answering query on the telegram group with honesty.
to be successful everyday everyhour need to be active i know this is really hard but all hardworking equal a good and successful project,example we us everyday supporting reading what is new or update in beeasy we believe all of this have a purpose and good coming..
By continued support to BeEasy, this will probably a successful project. Since we believe and trust BeEasy, about their goal and the benefits that we can get, we can easily help the team to be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:36:38 AM
wow I didnt notice BeEasy ICO has near its ends. Only 1week left and their crowdsale will be finished. Plus the market now is steadily going up. Good for the entrance of BeEasy on the market.

I hope BeEasy completed all highlighted activities of their roadmap. So far they are on par with mentioned events and development progress and if this continue i can see a clesr bright sky on BeEasy future.

Cannot wait to see how this project works when the platform already open for everyone. Keep it up guys. Salute to the CEO very kind guy always answering query on the telegram group with honesty.
to be successful everyday everyhour need to be active i know this is really hard but all hardworking equal a good and successful project,example we us everyday supporting reading what is new or update in beeasy we believe all of this have a purpose and good coming..
Activity: 378
April 24, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.

Thats right,  thats why I joined,  I can see a lot of potential in this project and I dont want to be one of those people who will regret in the end because they didnt join this project. 
Participating in this kind of project is worth it. You will see all the benefits that you can have with this ICO, also they are very transparent in all their plan and how the ICO progress. This is something that people should look up to and don't hesitate to invest.
April 24, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
April 23, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Personal account BeEasy

i just want know what are those list in catalog in crypto in beeasy play?is this a part only of entertainment which is paying using a crypto?
N@t
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

Personal account BeEasy

April 23, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
EasyTokens help you to save your money and give you a premium user status. Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits.
To join BeEasy project today just participate in our ICO at http://beeasy.io

Easytokens has a lot of use,  thats why I bought it as well,  I will be needing the tokens for my personal use. 
April 23, 2018, 01:17:28 PM
l Look on website BeEasy. Be Easy Rated 0n CoinmarketPlus 8.2 Off 10, ICO bench 4.1 off 5, DIGIRATE 5.4 Off 7, ICO bazaar 4.0 Off 5, foxico 7.5 Off 10
and Trackico 5.0 Off 5 this is a great rated For BeEasy.

Very high marks. The team did a good job. I am confident that this project will attract investors' attention.
its given more attention other than project this is the result of hardworking team sharing idea and teamwork as of now i would to congratulate the beeasy this will be a successful project we keep updated until the end..

Thats is true. let's work with the team to make ICO BeEasy a success.
With the help of all people behind BeEasy, they are impressing a lot of people and investors about the project. Investors and followers of the ICO trust BeEasy that they will give all the services that they are offering in their white paper. They'll make sure that this is not just in the paper or in a document, they are giving assurance that they are giving their best and hard work to be successful.
This is the proof that the team of BeEasy is working hard and give their best to have a successful ICO, so that they won't disappoint all the people who trusted and believe in this project.
I just hope there would be more increase in awareness about the project. hoping that people would know about BeEasy's great platform in time for token sale which is ending soon.
just trust beeasy they can do it,for helping each other plus supporting them and trusting them nothing is impossible they dont disappointing mostly the investor let just show our support until the end of ico and reach the hardcap..
Pages:
Jump to: