Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BEET BEETLECOIN POW/POS/MASTERNODE COIN - page 21. (Read 34666 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
honestly the dev is more than serious till the beginning and i guess the project  will strong day after day
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
At the moment, to return funds to early investors who invested in BeetleCoin at the beginning of the year, the most acceptable price should be in the area of 250-300 Satoshi, we may see such a price after making adjustments to the distribution of rewards and elimination of errors. Smiley
legendary
After a short pump, which of course was a pleasant surprise, the price began to fall. Meanwhile, the work of the new version of the wallet continues according to the developer is expected to release at the end of the week.
A message from discord channel:
@beetKeeper:"... yes a lot of work has been completed we chose to use the latest pivx previously but unfortunately their new codebase returns error  at setgenerate blocks we already fixed that one and mined a few blocks you can check our explorer dedicated for it  explore.beetlecoin.io but facing some issues with masternodes starting on that . We are working on a earlier source now since we have quite some issues associated with the latest. I expect we finish the new code base by Friday and we send the new source to exchanges by then. Once we have it all completed Manual swap will begin. We will ensure to get it right this time to avoid any future issues."
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @coinmarketdaddy , for more information please visit CMD for latest prices and every information 

BEET Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 6.86K   
Total Supply    155,922,073
Price %(1h)    7.15%
Price %(24h)          -7.78%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/beetle-coin/beet/
Activity: 10
How much is now Circulating Supply?
Activity: 32
BEET MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   176.27% / 207 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   351,564.9675 BEET
AVG masternode reward frequency:   2d 7h 54m 37s
Active masternodes:   1,456
Supply:   122,326,900 BEET
Coins locked:   72,800,000 BEET (59.51%)
Required coins for masternode:   50,000 BEET
Masternode worth:   $183.45 / 0.02850 BTC

This is very important news. In this market, first of all, investors are looking at this site and if there is no project on it, then this is a failure.
I still dont understand why there is no Circulating Supply? Can you know the approximate amount in circulation?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
how to mine this coin
CryptoBridge,SouthXchange,Mercatox,Stocks.exchange,Crex24.Now this coin can be bought here.
Activity: 41
Good day all! Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the plan. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. These exchanges will be but much later. The site is very well done. I hope that the coin will succeed. I wish everyone success.

when will come in next big exchange
 Bitfinex
HitBTC
 Upbit
 Binance
legendary
According to dev, the numbers are:
About 73million is locked
So around 75million in circulation
Our current supply is around 160m

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

This is very important news. In this market, first of all, investors are looking at this site and if there is no project on it, then this is a failure.
I still dont understand why there is no Circulating Supply? Can you know the approximate amount in circulation?
Activity: 10
when will come in next big exchange
 Bitfinex
HitBTC
 Upbit
 Binance
legendary
Very good news, in front I think even more changes all this should have a positive impact on the promotion of Beetle Coin. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
BEET listed on Coinmarketcap.com

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beetle-coin/
legendary
The way I see this is a new topic BEETLE COIN was developed to create a coin masternode strongest with more than 70% of Pure Pos, light speed trading, transaction costs low, energy saving and the number of confirmed low. Overall this is a development which is not always achieved the project.
The theme is old just we are preparing for a swap where you will modify the number of coins to start MN
New Masternode Collateral - 150.000 Beets
New Block time - 60 secons
New Share of Block Rewards - 85%Node + 15%POS
Block Reward - 75Beets
Transaction Fees -  0.01Beet
Activity: 9
The way I see this is a new topic BEETLE COIN was developed to create a coin masternode strongest with more than 70% of Pure Pos, light speed trading, transaction costs low, energy saving and the number of confirmed low. Overall this is a development which is not always achieved the project.
legendary
The message of the announcements in the Discord channel from @beet: "Hi @everyone, work is still in progress and we have made a lot of efforts on the new coin in the past days. We are currently testing the new wallets, fixing the bugs and making sure everything is good to go for the swap. We were supposed to announce the swap procedure on Monday 3/9/2018 but we will be announcing it once we quite sure the wallets are ready to be released to the public. In the next few days we will be busy working on testing and bug fixes so please be patient and wait for announcement date for the swap will begin. Regards."

legendary
According to the developer, the expected announcement of swap will happen this week, I would like to hope for the revival of BEETCoin after swap. Smiley
legendary
The team promises to report news on the upcoming swap on Monday from discord channel:"...@Beet: Please wait  for further instructions
We will provide all details on Monday
..."
legendary
I wonder why dev not here to advertise the upcoming swap, there are huge changes coming on the coin discussed discord. This is a new reward structure change and 150k BEET collateral mn.
Pages:
Jump to: