Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BEET BEETLECOIN POW/POS/MASTERNODE COIN - page 29. (Read 34666 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And the roadmap, when will it be available? Can I mine with AMD or Nvidia GPU? And how will transaction fees be treated?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yes it looks like this is the only legit masternode project on bitcointalk the rest is scam with lots of complaints

Lmao this is a straight scam, they blocked me from discord and twitter when I tried to call it out. Censorship is so welcomed in crypto, let me tell ya....

Haha, coin is still a baby already listed on 3 exchanges!!, discord is very helpful, so stop talking BS

So now that it's less than .02 cents you want to keep talking shit? Enjoy sinking on the titanic. It's listed on three of the shittiest "exchanges" out there. Enjoy your Beetle coin that has 0 utility/use cases
Activity: 42
I can reserve ?
Activity: 583
Merit: 106

Beware this coin.  There is a double-spend exploit.  I stumbled upon it while setting up my masternode wallet.   The wallet is jacked.  Seems like a cool project, but devs need to get their shit together.

lol, you are just fudding. All good with Beetle, running smooth since the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Come on guys get on discord.

If your new Discord
if your old discord
If your wanting live help support from many people who set nodes up on daily basics discord

https://discord.gg/NsJkV6g Come on people I wanna see a 2k breakout and I will have a nice little surprise for people. CG

Activity: 6
where is the white paper ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved!
Activity: 6
I'am going to be investing in beetle masternode to ,i will buy 5 masternode but i just need to know will beet price reach 100$ this year or not ?
Activity: 1
cool the price is cheap i am going to invest now
crypto money in my bag free money baby
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good project for ASIC miners, not for ordinary GPU miners
Activity: 2
What type of project is this for ?
is this a mining company ?
 waiting for whitepaper to see whats up
cool logo beetle nice design
hell yeah a new pow/pos hybrid coin and everything looking good to invest my penny.
WHAT is the mining profit ?help
would be nice to have a beetle telegram chat its not the best is not bad to  Tongue
VERY NICE  to see beetle listed on so many exchange already

well done
what is the best pool to mine this coin /?
Activity: 87
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR BeetleCoin

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

BeetleCoin donation address:
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
Activity: 5
beetle project looks very nice so far
Activity: 5
any bounty coming soon ? Grin