Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BEETOK - One of the most active exchanges in the world - CB Confirmed - page 2. (Read 1296 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Hi, from Ukraine  Cool, a rather interesting project, I hope that this is not just another hoax, on the discord server, we and the guys from that time when there were only 20 participants. Good luck to the team.

I'm wondering why the tagline of one of the most active exchanges in the world, their exchange has not been launched yet. Why such claim? It seems not proper to claim that for now. They don't have the supporting figures to back up their claims.

The words say all, we not claiming to be the most volume etc, we gonna be the more active, we are already testing everything to start, you can already check our demo too.

Now, I understand, you are anticipating to be an active exchange in the near future. I hope you can achieve that because of the many exchanges already in place. So the market already is saturated with crypto exchanges. You should give your edge to your potential traders to utilise your platform more often than others.

it's very true that exchanges have been very much for now
and in my opinion rather than trying to make new exchanges better the funds collected are used to join contracts with exchanges which currently have high traffic
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi, from Ukraine  Cool, a rather interesting project, I hope that this is not just another hoax, on the discord server, we and the guys from that time when there were only 20 participants. Good luck to the team.

I'm wondering why the tagline of one of the most active exchanges in the world, their exchange has not been launched yet. Why such claim? It seems not proper to claim that for now. They don't have the supporting figures to back up their claims.

The words say all, we not claiming to be the most volume etc, we gonna be the more active, we are already testing everything to start, you can already check our demo too.

Now, I understand, you are anticipating to be an active exchange in the near future. I hope you can achieve that because of the many exchanges already in place. So the market already is saturated with crypto exchanges. You should give your edge to your potential traders to utilise your platform more often than others.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

Beetok (BTOK) has been listed on MNRank.com

Beetok (BTOK) stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/BTOK/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking, stats and monitoring service.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

copper member
wow, 2000 coins for collateral. I think that isn't exactly for early masternode, especially beetok is the first coin which you don't have an exchanger yet, and you launch your coin in this year and have no a experience to survive with the others coin!. Are you sure beetok coin when launch in the anything market/exchanger, the price of beetok will be same or up than the price when you sell to investor now. there's no a guarantee sir Cheesy

please this is a positive critic, don't offended with my words anything. I just can give you a solution idea, first : you increase your price for 2000 collateral, or second: increase your collateral

thank you, hope it helps

Thank you, noted.
copper member

Thanks, we already have a demo, stay tuned for more great news.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
wow, 2000 coins for collateral. I think that isn't exactly for early masternode, especially beetok is the first coin which you don't have an exchanger yet, and you launch your coin in this year and have no a experience to survive with the others coin!. Are you sure beetok coin when launch in the anything market/exchanger, the price of beetok will be same or up than the price when you sell to investor now. there's no a guarantee sir Cheesy

please this is a positive critic, don't offended with my words anything. I just can give you a solution idea, first : you increase your price for 2000 collateral, or second: increase your collateral

thank you, hope it helps
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
BEETOK is going to be one of the fastest growing exchange in the world
I am wondering what your arguments are based on. What are some facts or information from which you can find out where such forecasts come from?
Activity: 40
BEETOK is going to be one of the fastest growing exchange in the world
Where is the statement? maybe I missed something? and behind the team are the powers that be? or is it your friend? At the moment I do not see anything like that, but I see only the desire to sell the unfamiliar coin to anyone.
Activity: 5
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team BEETOK.
Activity: 13
BEETOK is the solution to all these surviving problems in the crypto industry
this project will succeed, faster and inexpensive financial products and services to people worldwide.
To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
Activity: 35
hello yes yes good idea more exchanges in crypto better than fewer need options and options without having to give SMI (steal my identity) requirements
Activity: 38
BEETOK
BEETOK is a attracting project, it seems to be a good project. They announced that, they are listing a exchange soon. they are very active and strong.
They have strong community. i hope its market price will be good at start and stable. Best wishes for BEETOK. Detials here https://discord.gg/JauK8G
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
How will your exchange differ from other exchanges?
After all, there are so many exchanges now,and it will be very difficult for you to attract new traders.
Tell us about your benefits, if any?
Activity: 8
I was given a gift in the form of 1000 dollars. I am ready to invest half into cryptocurrency, can I buy BEETOK coins for 500 dollars?, thank you. Kiss
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
The idea is good, I will join, as much as you need the minimum coins to get POS?
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
I watch a lot of new projects appear to create exchanges, and how will you be different from others? What do you want to entice potential customers? After the recent closures of the exchanges, they no longer strongly believe them.
Activity: 15
Hello everyone, I have a question, the reward that is announced on the discord for inviting to the server, will be paid directly to any wallet or only to a bitcoin wallet of the BTOK exchange?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Pages:
Jump to: