Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bellcoin [BELL] - ASIC & GPU Resistant coin! [PoW][YesPoWer] - page 6. (Read 30310 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Asrock B250 Gaming K4

Pentium G4560

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2400

PSU Corsair 1000 platinum

SSD 120GB Kingston A400

ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti x4 in each rig overclocked with afterburner mem=0 core=+100 power=80 38-43 degrees C
I can push the cards much higher on clock speeds (+150) but have stability issues every few days. No problems at all at +100 and will run for months on end.
Avg 8100 lyra2z (was 7650)
cpu Avg 390 yespower

I'm going to do a little more investigation.

My bios setup  https://blockoperations.com/gpu-miner-bios-settings-asrock-b250-gaming-k4-motherboard/
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I would also like to know if there is any mining calculator website for Bellcoin,
and how much coins can be earned with specific CPU.
Hashrates for Cryply coin with the same algo - https://proxy.luckypool.org/index.php?page=calc

I have a question for everyone/anyone.....
 I downloaded cpuminer installed and started mining because I was looking for more out of my rigs (profits if any). I noticed a huge increase in hash rate with my gpu mining(5-6% Lyra2z).
Is this normal?? If so, what is the reason?? Does this work with all algo's??
 I was surprised and thought I was going to be looking at a decrease in hash rate! Wish I had known this 1 year ago!!
My rigs are 4 x 1070 ti's each.

Thanks in advance.

it so weird normally it not happen to gpu hashrate for use cpu miner or hashdrop drop little like 1-2%

but this make you mine faster   what cpu you use?
Activity: 18
I would also like to know if there is any mining calculator website for Bellcoin,
Hashrates for Cryply coin with the same algo - https://proxy.luckypool.org/index.php?page=calc

I have a question for everyone/anyone.....
 I downloaded cpuminer installed and started mining because I was looking for more out of my rigs (profits if any). I noticed a huge increase in hash rate with my gpu mining(5-6% Lyra2z).
Is this normal?? If so, what is the reason?? Does this work with all algo's??
 I was surprised and thought I was going to be looking at a decrease in hash rate! Wish I had known this 1 year ago!!
My rigs are 4 x 1070 ti's each.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 50
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Why didn't you create that every addresses starts with letter 'B'
not just for mining but for everyone.
That way you would avoid issues with mining not getting rewards.

Thank you so much for pointing out.
The address starting with the upper case 'B' is the Legacy address, and the lower case 'b' is the SegWit address.
We did not want to hide the feature of SegWit.
But it may be that things should be simple.

We still have to consider for growth and we want to know what everyone of Wallet users thinks.

Thank you for clarification. I understand now.

copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
Sell my 1K BELLCOIN for 0.12BTC
brand new
Activity: 0
Will try mune this

since im a big fan of CpU only algo. you should try.. i like the usage of RAM is minimal. This is good projects. i think the project will gain success like others (not to mention Zoin) if the dev give more attention on the promo or likewise, the usage/application of this coin.

you should try btw.. maybe now, for fun.. Smiley
do you have aplan to get listed on some exchange?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
If it is GPU resistant, then will it be worth it to be mined? By the logic will be mining only with CPU? Can these items on the website be purchased with Bellcoin?
Activity: 10
brand new
do you have more active node online?  i need it. my wallet dont sync now:(

Include the following in your bellcoin.conf:
Code:
addnode=153.122.123.36
addnode=153.122.120.28

still didnt working thou.. Sad my wallet dont want to sync.. Sad

[edit: it sync now big thanks]
copper member
Activity: 20

Thank you so much for pointing out.
The address starting with the upper case 'B' is the Legacy address, and the lower case 'b' is the SegWit address.
We did not want to hide the feature of SegWit.
But it may be that things should be simple.

We still have to consider for growth and we want to know what everyone of Wallet users thinks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
what roughly the minimum power should be to normally mining this token? is there an outdated computer on i3 or is it too weak for such things? im want to try to take my old laptop for the test of this algorithm. somebody on such iron tried to mine?
copper member
Activity: 221
Will try mune this
brand new
do you have more active node online?  i need it. my wallet dont sync now:(
Activity: 23
Bellcoin is a great project with great prospects
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
What is the roadmap here? What are you planning to do?
brand new
Has anyone checked to see how this algorithm is resistant to asic mining? As it seems to me it is possible to reconfigure them so that they can drop this token.
The fact that it is difficult does not mean that it is impossible. And if the price goes up well, im thinking many will start to check it. Is there evidence that proves your assertion about counteracting the asiks?

In my opinion, with further research by asic manufacture, its not possible to crack the "resistant" label from any algo. But it back to how much profit tey can gain from some algo. If not profitable enough, they wont do it Smiley cmiiw
copper member
Activity: 20
do you have more active node online?  i need it. my wallet dont sync now:(

Include the following in your bellcoin.conf:
Code:
addnode=153.122.123.36
addnode=153.122.120.28
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency