Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |BENJI| BenjiRolls | Scrypt PoW |[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]BENJI in each Block| - page 13. (Read 352755 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I've updated the Announcement to reflect the new addition of BENJI to Cryptopia Exchange.

Exchanges
https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/BENJI/BTC (Trade at your own risk !)

Keep rolling them Benji's up Mr. Franklin would be proud !
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
how to import a privkey ?

I sent 35000 coins to coinexchange 3 days ago but transaction hasn't confirmed yet. How reverse this transaction ? Importprivkey doesn't work at console for recovery my coins.

Hey same thing is happening to me on Coinexchange. I am going to contact them

The problem is not from coinexchange side. such tx is not exist at blockchains and my address still has 35000 coins available and it is visible at block explorer but at windows qt that's unconfirmed and unexpendable.

importprivkey doesn't work repair wallet doesn't work. confirmation for high amount doesn't work

The real meaning of shitcoin is benjicoin.
junior user are saying something LOL

Another BENJI member had the same problem for 2 weeks, he tried everything, I told him to use -salvagewallet when starting the wallet, coins went back into his balance and tx's vanished, he sent again in smaller amounts, waited, closed and reopened the wallet after a while and it worked, everyone having similar problems should try the same procedure.

Also note that if there was problems with tx's being sent out then ocminer would of been the first to know since he's running the BENJI pool.

I used -salvagewallet but all my coins disappear.
How many you had?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

I sent 35000 coins to coinexchange 3 days ago but transaction hasn't confirmed yet. How reverse this transaction ? Importprivkey doesn't work at console for recovery my coins.

The problem is not from coinexchange side. such tx is not exist at blockchains and my address still has 35000 coins available and it is visible at block explorer but at windows qt that's unconfirmed and unexpendable.

importprivkey doesn't work repair wallet doesn't work. confirmation for high amount doesn't work

Another BENJI member had the same problem for 2 weeks, he tried everything, I told him to use -salvagewallet when starting the wallet, coins went back into his balance and tx's vanished, he sent again in smaller amounts, waited, closed and reopened the wallet after a while and it worked, everyone having similar problems should try the same procedure.

Also note that if there was problems with tx's being sent out then ocminer would of been the first to know since he's running the BENJI pool.

I used -salvagewallet but all my coins disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1554

Activity: 812

-salvagewallet when booting the wallet Wink

Yes, you can also try repairwallet from the console. Restart wallets once you do repair or salvage. After sending coins the second time, check your transaction in block explorer for confirmation.

How repair wallet from console?

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Yes, you can also try repairwallet from the console. Restart wallets once you do repair or salvage. After sending coins the second time, check your transaction in block explorer for confirmation.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1019
Spectreproject Community Manager
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs
BenjiRolls [BENJI] has won the weekly vote for coin addition on cryptopia exchange, now it will have a place to call home, thank the founding fathers lol
Yep and thanks to everyone that chipped in to help get it there.  Grin

Great news now we wait.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BenjiRolls [BENJI] has won the weekly vote for coin addition on cryptopia exchange, now it will have a place to call home, thank the founding fathers lol
Yep and thanks to everyone that chipped in to help get it there.  Grin
Activity: 756
legendary
Why would benji be anything? I hold half o a mil , and there is other person little more than that. We will DUUUUMP!

Dump those rolls of BENJI then for 1 real benji if that's the case then other people can make benjirolls from your benji Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why would benji be anything? I hold half o a mil , and there is other person little more than that. We will DUUUUMP!

BENJI up 300% in coinexchange.io
from 10 satoshi to 30 satoshi its still very cheap Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

BENJI up 300% in coinexchange.io
Pages:
Jump to: