Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |BENJI| BenjiRolls | Scrypt PoW |[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]BENJI in each Block| - page 6. (Read 352755 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11
...and Money Supply - it's a current coin supply (19734021.99997362), not total coin supply (35m)? right?

so, for this moment:
1) Number of blocks = 216446
2) Money Supply = 19734021.99997362

right?

3) ..and "secp256k1 ver" have 3 options: no, old, new
which to choose?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'm putting sell order [60000 Benji for 170 sat = 0.102 btc] and removing all cheaper orders.

If this order is executed I will pay for adding BENJI to Yobit exchange (Premium listing - 0.1 btc)

Of course, only if Belligerent Fool does not mind

It happened an hour ago  Shocked Someone bought my order on cryptopia, thank him

Waiting for approval from Belligerent Fool

You don't need my approval Cheesy

Let's work together as intended !

I'm ready now. Sorry for delay.

But I have some questions:
1) Number of blocks ?
2) Min commission ?
3) secp256k1 ver - no?

Mr. Belligerent Fool, check the form filling: http://imgur.com/zXrNeaE

1) Number of blocks - The number of current blocks (The block we are currently on + the Current Supply)
2) Min commission - 0.001
3) secp256k1 ver - TMRW was a Yes so it would be the same for BENJI since it is the same codebase.
I'm putting sell order [60000 Benji for 170 sat = 0.102 btc] and removing all cheaper orders.

If this order is executed I will pay for adding BENJI to Yobit exchange (Premium listing - 0.1 btc)

It happened an hour ago  Shocked Someone bought my order on cryptopia, thank him

I'm ready now. Sorry for delay.

But I have some questions:
1) Number of blocks ?
2) Min commission ?
3) secp256k1 ver - no?

Mr. Belligerent Fool, check the form filling: http://imgur.com/zXrNeaE
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Sorry friends
I'm on a business trip now
I will come home in 3-4 days and I will do what I promised

I do not want to do it in a hurry by phone
I'm afraid of making mistakes

We're waiting sir.

Everyone know yobit is a crap exchange, pump and dump haven that facilitates a bunch of things of that nature, but it will bring volume.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Did I miss out? What's the plan..are you working on more exposure for this project dev? There's been little volume recently.
Sorry friends
I'm on a business trip now
I will come home in 3-4 days and I will do what I promised

I do not want to do it in a hurry by phone
I'm afraid of making mistakes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I will pay for adding BENJI to Yobit exchange (Premium listing - 0.1 btc)

So how is that coming along ? have they redeemed your code for addition yet or something else ?
legendary

It happened an hour ago  Shocked Someone bought my order on cryptopia, thank him

It happened an hour ago  Shocked Someone bought my order on cryptopia, thank him

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs

I transferred from CoinExchange to Cryptopia....It is still showing it as 125/200 confirmations.
How to solve this?

You can't, you just wait or contact them... that is also the individual exchange sides required confirmation time for deposits of that currency.

On this era of fast coins, I see I just wasted some Washington on this stupid dev coin, hope I get those back one day...

Really... ? You decide to blame me for no reason whatsoever... nice Roll Eyes

Like what was said before, the exchange you have transfered to has set the number of confirms needed until they credit your balance, not me !

Its Crypto exchange what decide 200 confirm, he do that to a lot of coins, so nothing to blame our dev

Weird that the upped amount of confirms coincides with these pumps on cryptopia.... just saying.
Activity: 234

I transferred from CoinExchange to Cryptopia....It is still showing it as 125/200 confirmations.
How to solve this?
[/quote]

You can't, you just wait or contact them... that is also the individual exchange sides required confirmation time for deposits of that currency.
[/quote]

On this era of fast coins, I see I just wasted some Washington on this stupid dev coin, hope I get those back one day...
[/quote]

Like what was said before, the exchange you have transfered to has set the number of confirms needed until they credit your balance, not me !
[/quote]

Its Crypto exchange what decide 200 confirm, he do that to a lot of coins, so nothing to blame our dev
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Wow. This Scrypt Legacy coin is gonna hit $1 soon.  Shocked  Is there any Legacy coins worth buying with a low coin supply?

What is special about a Legacy coin? I am confused about this. Do you really think this coin could hit $1 one day?

Anything is possible in this crypto-verse but hitting $1 is very very hard for BENJI but if it does we are in for a good time.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
BENJI look want going to the moon today. Buy with cheap price.. 160sat
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wow. This Scrypt Legacy coin is gonna hit $1 soon.  Shocked  Is there any Legacy coins worth buying with a low coin supply?

What is special about a Legacy coin? I am confused about this. Do you really think this coin could hit $1 one day?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
And it is back up again on coinmarketcap Smiley seems like a fair few people are part of the BenjiRolls Community and wish for it to live on.

Benjamin Franklin was one of the greatest people who ever lived, and most educated people realize this.  The coin also has the financial sense of a roll of Benjamins, which is financial draw. 
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
And it is back up again on coinmarketcap Smiley seems like a fair few people are part of the BenjiRolls Community and wish for it to live on.

legendary
Its more than a 36 hrs and my transfer is still at 125/200 confirmations...Dev..can you please help here to push it?

TX - f070fae151f1d91c1020ebd875ffff1129bf1adfd13c72f5e3807fc38b5df5af

You what Huh

Tx's only take 6 blocks not 200...

How to solve this?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Its more than a 36 hrs and my transfer is still at 125/200 confirmations...Dev..can you please help here to push it?

TX - f070fae151f1d91c1020ebd875ffff1129bf1adfd13c72f5e3807fc38b5df5af

You what Huh

Tx's only take 6 blocks not 200...

How to solve this?

Pages:
Jump to: