Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Berith (BRT) - ERC-20 token [AIRDROP] 🚀 - page 3. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Sounds good, but need more dev's activity
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
im join Airdrop, thank you. Good luck!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Is it still available to join airdrop?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I hope the dev will not abandon this project because if properly done it could go a long way.

I wish you success
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Very minimal content and information about this token I feel. Hope to see the website and more details about Berith! Participated in the airdrop and looking forward to see it on exchange soon. Cheers
Activity: 280
I am sure that this project will have a great impact on everyone because the project is using a blockchain based loyalty program.
and I am sure that the program of this project can run well and accepted by everyone
Activity: 14
More information required. What will be the circulating supply?  How will it be distributed? 10b total supply is  a lot. Hoping there is  a particular edge in this loyalty coin over others. Any telegram group or slack group?
Activity: 182
join airdrop
LKS
Activity: 42
 Smiley joined airdrop....all the best Dev.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
As long as Berith BRT airdrop is a free ERC-20 token even if it will be a total supply of 10 billion coins I will surely join to support my fellow customer service representatives who sacrifices their voices in assisting consumers all over the world!
Activity: 274
the absence of information about the project membut I was not too hope to get a token from airdrop the project is also carried no explanation when the distribution will be implemented by the dev of the project
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Very nice Airdrop!! Thank you!!! I wish the project success.  Grin Grin Wink Smiley
Activity: 5
Sounds interesting, joined though. let's see the next move Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I joined, it looks like a good work
Activity: 5
good luck with the project! and waiting for more, great idea  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
I think that you will succeed ... You have also joined you ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this is a very great idea. I think this project will be success because of loyalty programs. good luck dev!
Activity: 266
The arrangement of this project is top notch, I admire ever part of it. Will hang around to see how things iron out...meanwhile, I joined the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Any additional information? Example : Whitepaper?

Joined but indeed more information will be nice.
Activity: 33
filled the form, i'm in for the Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: