Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Beyond Protocol - Fabric of the New World - page 7. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
(January 8, 2022) We have updated our website to feature more in-depth information about our thesis, technology, and network. Check it out here: https://beyond.link

Love that, Great update Smiley

I think everyone is waiting for the CEX tier 1 list next week
I hope everything will go according to plan without any delays and that's what we hope for

The updated site really looks great. A listing on the major exchanges could attract more investors and push the price up in the $5-6 range. If there is no listing, I will be averaging my positions again.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
(January 8, 2022) We have updated our website to feature more in-depth information about our thesis, technology, and network. Check it out here: https://beyond.link

Love that, Great update Smiley

I think everyone is waiting for the CEX tier 1 list next week
I hope everything will go according to plan without any delays and that's what we hope for
copper member
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
copper member
It looks like early investors decided to take their profits and this is their decision. And for me this is a good time to buy, I think the price will change with the arrival of major exchanges and the launch of the main network.

Indeed, a minority of presale investors did choose to sell on the market. You'll be happy to know that 90% of our early holders opted to stake/hold, mostly in Program B (with a 133% apr and special presale BPEV access later this year).

Once we launch on Tier 1 exchanges, liquidity will be much higher and we should see organic price discovery.

We appreciate everyone's support, and look forward to more good news to come!
It looks like early investors decided to take their profits and this is their decision. And for me this is a good time to buy, I think the price will change with the arrival of major exchanges and the launch of the main network.
copper member
(January 4, 2022) We have an update for our community regarding CEX listings and today's scheduled unlock to pre-salers and early contributors. Yesterday, we flagged the possibility of a temporary delay in the tier 1 CEX listing targeted for today due to holidays in Asia. At this time, we can confirm there will not be a listing today. The prospect of the delay helped us to accelerate conversations with two other top flight exchanges about an imminent listing, and we may opt to make a simultaneous listing by the end of next week. For context, the three exchanges fall within the top 7 of CoinMarketCap's exchange score listing system, and one is a long-standing partner of Beyond Protocol's.

Despite the delay in listings, we feel it is critical to make good on our commitments. We plan to release tokens to presalers today around 11:30pm PST in one transaction and move forward with OTC arrangements with WinterMute, our tier 1 market maker and OTC partner. In addition, the overwhelming majority of the community who've opted to stake -- and the amount is unprecedented -- will receive their staked assets.

WinterMute will be supporting our upcoming tier 1 listings with significant liquidity. They do not support the current footprint of smaller volume exchanges which list Beyond Protocol. Community members should be mindful of this when trading tokens. At current liquidity levels, we recommend any community members seeking to buy or sell any material amount of tokens (e.g. $1,000+) email us at [email protected] to determine if an off-exchange transaction is possible prior to our listing on tier 1 exchanges. For those receiving unlocked tokens today, this will support the value of tokens in future unlocks. Finally, Beyond Protocol and its partners support the most recent week's weighted average trading price as normative and look skeptically to any price which might be observed without the support of sufficient liquidity to support organic price discovery -- be it high or low.

In early stage technology ventures, especially in the hyperspeed space of crypto and blockchain, perfect conditions are rarely met. What sets organizations, communities, and people apart -- what determines the stock of any individual or entity -- if they are winners, if they can do what they set out to do over a long period of time -- is how they react to adversity. Based on Beyond Protocol's history, we have shown we can weather any storm and achieve what we set out to achieve. Whatever happens, we are moving forward together to see our mission through -- to create the fabric of the new world.
copper member
(January 3, 2022) Beyond Protocol targets to list on a minimum of one top flight exchange on January 4th followed by a series of listings on tier 1 exchanges thereafter. Today, January 3rd, is a national holiday for our partners in Asia which may temporarily delay listing. Although not definitive at this time, out of an abundance of caution, we want to flag the possibility of a delay for our community. As soon as we are able to confirm a listing time with our partners, we will communicate it here first. This does not currently have any bearing on our planned token unlock for pre-salers on January 4th, for which the overwhelming majority — roughly 90 percent by our current estimates — have elected to stake. This figure is unprecedented in our industry and reflects the community’s passionate support of Beyond Protocol’s long-range vision and its breakout prospects.
copper member
(January 1, 2022) Beyond Protocol is excited to announce two robust staking program prior to mainnet. Upon mainnet launch, our protocol will function as a Proof-of-Stake blockchain, requiring a robust supply of staked tokens to support transaction validation. Read our official announcement on Medium to learn more about the terms and how and when to participate:

https://beyondprotocol.medium.com/staking-bp-on-mycointainer-options-and-how-to-266c3eec0d43

We ended up allocating to only four percent of those who sought to contribute to our community pre-sale. The result has been a community of long-haul supporters united in Beyond Protocol’s long-term vision who seek to double and triple down on the project at its early stage. To be sure, when we asked those due token unlocks if they’d like to sell a portion with our tier-1 marker maker and OTC partner, only 10 percent expressed interest and supplied a minimum price. The balance will be holding and staking under these two programs. This is unprecedented and is a strong indication of Beyond Protocol’s breakout prospects.

We are in a strong position heading into the New Year and we are blessed that you are all with us on this journey.
Honestly Im bit disappointed with BP price from $40 few weeks ago to $4 wow, I hold some few BP from bounty since I thought the fundaments are solid but the price crash drastically, support price totally broken I hope next year will be a good year for this project.

I think most of the holders still believe in the team and the great potential of this project.
Daily price action is literally just noise till Mainnet but if want to indulge on an emotional roller coaster, just play the CEX game and get more BP Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Good news coming but the BP price is super volatile right now, from $10 to $4. lol
BP has become a full-on swing, volume is produced by exchange bots buying/selling
Liquidity is still a big issue, hope it gets solved soon.

Honestly Im bit disappointed with BP price from $40 few weeks ago to $4 wow, I hold some few BP from bounty since I thought the fundaments are solid but the price crash drastically, support price totally broken I hope next year will be a good year for this project.
copper member
(December 22, 2021) Beyond Protocol is thrilled to announce it has entered into a strategic partnership with Huobi, one of the top global cryptocurrency exchanges, for the scaling of AI infrastructure.

Read more from our official press release here: https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/beyond-protocol-enters-strategic-partnership-with-huobi-on-artificial-intelligence-1031060405
Good news coming but the BP price is super volatile right now, from $10 to $4. lol
BP has become a full-on swing, volume is produced by exchange bots buying/selling
Liquidity is still a big issue, hope it gets solved soon.
copper member
From the Beyond Protocol Telegram (see pinned there for the video):

https://t.me/beyondprotocol

(December 18, 2021) In a weekend update video, Beyond Protocol Co-Founder and CEO announces the plan to remove liquidity from Uniswap and the listing of $BP on the top centralized exchanges by volume in the short term. He discusses the strong growth of Beyond Protocol’s trade volume since TGE — up 700 percent in under three months and references the upcoming release of several major technical milestones.

Any participant in the Beyond Protocol-Uniswap liquidity incentive pool whose contribution might not have matured by the liquidity removal date, will receive rewards with next month's distribution as if the contribution was mature. All rewards will be prorated to the removal date.

(December 19, 2021) Yesterday, Beyond Protocol announced its plan to remove liquidity from Uniswap and list on the major CEX by volume in the short-term. As a follow-up, today, around 3:00pm EST, Beyond Protocol will withdraw all of its pooled liquidity on Uniswap — this currently accounts for approximately 90 percent the pool. As Beyond Protocol will no longer be supporting this market, we encourage all liquidity providers to remove liquidity at their earliest convenience.
(December 15, 2021) Beyond Protocol is pleased to announce its native token will be listed on MEXC on Friday, December 17. The event will mark the kick-off of a series of listings on the top exchanges by volume, as Beyond Protocol strategically enters new markets in line with its token release schedule.

Full listing details: https://t.me/beyondprotocol/242968
In a CoinDesk interview, Co-Founder and CEO jmanzi123 breaks down the $120M BadgerDao exploit, the current gaps in technology bridging Web2 and Web3, and how Beyond Protocol provides a framework to prevent intrusion for market participants and regulators.
https://twitter.com/beyondprotocol1/status/1470507704598904832
Check out the latest from StackerSatoshi (TOP METAVERSE ALTCOINS LIKELY TO 10-50X) https://youtu.be/KgeHtrkIcfo at 9:40 featuring beyondprotocol !

Nice. Another great video, Beyond Bullish Smiley

Looks like the marketing team is doing work well, the price is recovering after the recent dump
And BP has been very resilient so far against BTC, I can only hope this trend continues.
Check out the latest from StackerSatoshi (TOP METAVERSE ALTCOINS LIKELY TO 10-50X) https://youtu.be/KgeHtrkIcfo at 9:40 featuring beyondprotocol !
copper member

(November 26, 2021) Beyond Protocol Co-Founder and CEO Jonathan Manzi will give a lecture to Harvard in Tech entitled “Beyond Protocol: How Blockchain Goes From Theory to Execution” on Tuesday, November 30th at noon EST. Beyond Protocol community members who wish to livestream the lecture may fill out the following form. Space is limited.
https://forms.gle/y7GtdJvLLXC6hJdy5
The video for ^this^ has been uploaded to YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG5JZ1LiDb4
copper member

(December 1, 2021) In an Entrepreneur exclusive, which highlights Beyond Protocol's work with the European Union Commission, Co-Founder and CEO Jonathan Manzi provides his perspective on the impact of the Omicron variant to industry. Check out the article here:
Pages:
Jump to: