Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 16. (Read 64152 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow. This is a real weed coin that has been around for awhile and has an active dev. I cna't believe I didn't know about this coin until now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hey, I'm happy to have found my way here - thanks for the tip, fartbags! =)

Bongger, could you please check this thread and let me know if you're interested:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Nice Graphics Groggin! Lets get on another exchange its about time!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

a little more exposure wouldn't hurt  Cool

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yes it will!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Bongger is moving up in price.  Grin WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it'll be nice when it moves above cost of manufacture.
Bongger is moving up in price.  Grin WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like this coin very much !
it will be a great coin if it has a good way of distribution and promotion.

Thanx 1M. Welcome to Bongger!!!! WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I like this coin very much !
it will be a great coin if it has a good way of distribution and promotion.
Activity: 123
Not sure... Why do you think that is a good idea? If it makes sense I would consider it or I would consider creating a new coin to do it.
maybe a new coin with this old logo?
Not sure... Why do you think that is a good idea? If it makes sense I would consider it or I would consider creating a new coin to do it.
Activity: 30
@dev,i have a idea,will you change BGR to a pure POS coin,and distribute it to all the BTT MEMBERS free. also  hold a nice amount by yourself?
Activity: 30
Nice to see you guys still alive on BTT. Grin
Activity: 149
It seems to be down again :/. Also why is there no one on the network mining this coin?
Bongger is back up. Forum has been disabled temporarily.
Activity: 12
i think bongger.com domain expired

Nope just working on the web server. We'll be back up in a few hours. Also luckily I was able to save up the $19.99 this year for the domain name registration (by eating from the dollar menu at McDonalds Grin )   so we are good for another year.  Grin
Activity: 46
i think bongger.com domain expired
That's always a possibility but if people don't like them they won't use them and there will always be alternatives. The point is it won't be as easy as it was in the past. That's exactly what will make the stable alternative coins valuable. Especially the ones that don't sell out. Because people will trust the decentralized currencies more than the centralized ones. The only reason crypto currencies have so much value and interest is specifically because the technology is designed around the concept of decentralization. It will be very difficult to centralize them. Any attempt to centralize them will instantly devaluate them them into nothingness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Some info for the Bongger and Crypto Coin Communities:

All crypto currencies are taking a hit lately starting with Bitcoin. The public is temporarily losing interest but the technology is here to stay. This happens with technology that's ahead of it's time and crytpto currencies technology is a big one.  Crypto currencies have not found a foothold yet and it's a matter of a few years still. The best time to stock up on these technologies is when interest is low and prices are down. Even in it's infancy the crypto coin market has a value of over $5 Billion!!!... So buy, mine and stock up now so when the prices go back up you won't have to kick yourself. It can and usually happens overnight and once it takes off jumping in is a lot harder and much less profitable. That's my two bits but don't be discouraged be sure that you are in the right place at the right time. Specially if your in:

Bongger Country!!!
WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

Well said bongger. My only fear is that when cryptos do go mainstream they will be co-opted, by banks and governments, and will no longer be decentralized.  Roll Eyes
Some info for the Bonnger and Crypto Coin Communities:

All crypto currencies are taking a hit lately starting with Bitcoin. The public is temporarily losing interest but the technology is here to stay. This happens with technology that's ahead of it's time and crytpto currencies technology is a big one.  Crypto currencies have not found a foothold yet and it's a matter of a few years still. The best time to stock up on these technologies is when interest is low and prices are down. Even in it's infancy the crypto coin market has a value of over $5 Billion!!!... So buy, mine and stock up now so when the prices go back up you won't have to kick yourself. It can and usually happens overnight and once it takes off jumping in is a lot harder and much less profitable. That's my two bits but don't be discouraged be sure that you are in the right place at the right time. Specially if your in:

Bongger Country!!!
WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool
Pages:
Jump to: