Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 2. (Read 64130 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Bongger is fine. People are just not mining so when you see it get stuck it just means no one is mining it. It also tells you that you should mine bonggers because you will get a lot since no one is competing. I run my bongger miners for a bit at times like these but I prefer not to run it too much as I want others to accumulate bonggers also. It does not benefit me to have all the bonggers. So spark up your miner and point it to bongger. WWBGR!!
what is the easiest way to mine this? I am happy to mine for a few months
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Bongger is fine. People are just not mining so when you see it get stuck it just means no one is mining it. It also tells you that you should mine bonggers because you will get a lot since no one is competing. I run my bongger miners for a bit at times like these but I prefer not to run it too much as I want others to accumulate bonggers also. It does not benefit me to have all the bonggers. So spark up your miner and point it to bongger. WWBGR!!
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Did Bongger break?  Stuck at block 3663838

i want to buy some bgrs! who can sell?

You can buy bonggers at https://satoshishift.com/ Just create an account and find the bongger market exchange.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
i want to buy some bgrs! who can sell?
active nodes ?

dnsseed01.bongger.com
dnsseed02.bongger.com
active nodes ?
Hi Bonggers! long time since I've visited this thread.

So I try the exchange and get an error site down cloudfare taking a crap. Anyone else?

They sent out emails they were working on the site. WWBGR!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Hi Bonggers! long time since I've visited this thread.

So I try the exchange and get an error site down cloudfare taking a crap. Anyone else?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
bongger need more exchanges!

so far i seem to be the only one here! lets make a market ppl    Cheesy

https://satoshishift.com/trading/bgrltc

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
bongger need more exchanges!
I'm showing last block was Sept 12th on both of the bonnger wallet PCs.  Are we down? or just me?

Yes, we seem to be stuck on block: 3315535 - Thu Sep 12 02:59:22 2019

Is there hope for this old coin? No buy order in satoshi shift and no trading volume? Mining this coin is not profitable if there will be no trading activity even at this one exchange. Common, is cannabis industry dying?  Tongue  It is a huge industry so bongger should be a blast and not a past!

Yes Bonnger is alive... Just waiting for people to start trading on satoshishift and for crypto market to take off. Mining BGR is easy so best to get them now. I have Bonggers now but if I didn't I would get some cuz they are cheap now. Bongger is not going away and neither is cannabis Smiley Stable and mature blockchains will have great value once the demand grows. You can't create a blockchain over night. When the market gets regulated and existing blockchains get grandfathered in every company scrambling to get into blockchain will be willing to pay a hefty premium for a stable and mature blockchain like Bongger. I am still mining bonggers and will be very happy when the prices of all block chains skyrocket. It is only a matter of time and those who hit the jackpot are those who are in the market before it happens not when or after it happens. JMHO Smiley   
I'm showing last block was Sept 12th on both of the bonnger wallet PCs.  Are we down? or just me?

When you see that it just means no blocks have been mined since that date. As soon as another block is mined it will get updated. As soon as anyone mines some bonggers it is updated.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I'm showing last block was Sept 12th on both of the bonnger wallet PCs.  Are we down? or just me?

Is there hope for this old coin? No buy order in satoshi shift and no trading volume? Mining this coin is not profitable if there will be no trading activity even at this one exchange. Common, is cannabis industry dying?  Tongue  It is a huge industry so bongger should be a blast and not a past!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I'm showing last block was Sept 12th on both of the bonnger wallet PCs.  Are we down? or just me?

Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
no user!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Thanks for the kudos  Cool
Just doing my part to keep one of my favorite alt coins moving forward.

I love me some Bongger!
Just want to say thanks Grimnir for all his work on Bongger.

Thanks Grimnir!!! U Da Man!!!!!!!! WWBGR!!!!!!
still no trade!
Pages:
Jump to: