Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 119. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What is includes to economy of the platform?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Which functionalities has BGX platform??
The functionalities of BGX include:
- a distribution system for gaming applications on Android and iOS;
- independent processing of fiat and crypto transaction, including support for overdraft;
- a virtual player payment wallet;
- a subsystem for token emission by developers; ]
- support for common monetization models; and
- a power-ful engine of artificial intelligence that controls the ongoing transactions and scoring of the players.
Which functionalities has BGX platform??
Activity: 182
Twitter and Facebook link please
Activity: 168
Give a link to WP
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
ico start 36 days again but registration in website 35381 user there are many who like this project and to bounty platform good website https://bgx.bountyplatform.io Wink
and hopefully after ico starts will quickly be sold the token GBX because I think the fans have to register to the website GBX  Grin
Activity: 294
Very interesting idea for the project and if the team succeeds in implementing everything conceived, it will turn out to be a very good project! I wish good luck to the developers! I will follow the news Smiley Wink
What is overdraft Huh
BGX is at the intersection of games and finance. It offers a secure and ai-controlled overdraft program, which enables players to make impulse transactions, borrowing forward. This maximizes player’s spending and satisfaction, while increasing game profits.
What is overdraft Huh
What functions has NODE??
The NODES have two primary functions: they validate and process off-chain transactions and facilitate app delivery.
Jump to: