Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BHCH] BCHCONNECT.CO - ICO LAUNCH - Invest and connect beyond cash - page 2. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I see a good potential but a research about this crypto will make me understand your project more. I'll better read now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
good project BCHConnect Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
hope will be one otf the best ICO
Activity: 277
Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
following you on twitter plus re tweeted .
Activity: 520
if this project is successful, it is innovation in development. giving the customer a platform like this where they have the choice to chose their area of interest is indeed great.
Activity: 48
Activity: 87
Nice ponzi scheme, will invest 100k
Activity: 106
Does Bch has connection with Bitconnectx?
Activity: 43
I join.
I will absolutely support this project.
Activity: 33
When i saw this token i was so glad because i felt so fulfilled as i see the token as a great opportunity just the way bitcoin cash emerged and has grown so large as all the participants in the so coin are now great people because the coin has paved way for so many good things to them,i so pray that this one promotes my account as i have choosing to preserve it as a great treasure which i have longed for for so long.Great opportunity
Activity: 2
Any relation to BitConnect?

The similarities are there.... hard to be sure, as there are a lot of imitators in the crypto market.
Activity: 98
Salut,  j'ai postulé,  pour traduire en français. (anglais en français)
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Any relation to BitConnect?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
BCHConnect is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Website and Twitter linking
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 2
Well, I managed to sign in and start up an account. I came over here to see if there was much in the way of news and information about it. Seems a bit similar to BCC but with a bit more potential due to use of multiple other coins in their system (BTC, LTC, BCH). Should make transacting with them a bit easier. I hope the lending part works well and I intend to try staking when that becomes available.

If anyone else wants to give them a whirl, I'd appreciate the help if you use my referral link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bhch-bchconnectco-ico-launch-invest-and-connect-beyond-cash-2690076

Also, if anyone else has any insight into them or their founders and business model, I'd love to hear it.
Activity: 83
When i saw this token i was so glad because i felt so fulfilled as i see the token as a great opportunity just the way bitcoin cash emerged and has grown so large as all the participants in the so coin are now great people because the coin has paved way for so many good things to them,i so pray that this one promotes my account as i have choosing to preserve it as a great treasure which i have longed for for so long.Great opportunity
Activity: 61
BCH connect will start on 15 january, concept this project pretty good. whether bounty program will launched on this project dev?
i think maybe this coin have the future very nice and waiting more next information from this project.

Agree, this coin is one of the best coin ever I see, I am waiting for dev's next announcement.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
BCH connect will start on 15 january, concept this project pretty good. whether bounty program will launched on this project dev?
i think maybe this coin have the future very nice and waiting more next information from this project.
Activity: 25
This is an promising coin, I have confidence in this.
Activity: 34
Admin, any detail about the bounty program?
twitter, facebook, etc. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: