Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHCoin - New "PHI1612" PoW/PoS Algorithm | The fastest GPU Mining Algo - page 11. (Read 35596 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
my windows wallet alway say sync with network and 26 hours behind.

I have the same problem the synchronization hangs at 20 hours ago and does not synchronize, the nodes registered but the wallet does not care. Help solve the problem with the synchronization of the wallet.

The coin is not launched yet. seed node is available but does not respond to any requests. Wait for about 12 hours then.
Are you a member of the BHCoin team?
I would like to hear information on the start of mining from the dev. I still hope this is a testnet.

I'm not. But I checked the seed node. It's available but does not respond. Let's wait then.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I have the same problem the synchronization hangs at 20 hours ago and does not synchronize, the nodes registered but the wallet does not care. Help solve the problem with the synchronization of the wallet.

The coin is not launched yet. seed node is available but does not respond to any requests. Wait for about 12 hours then.

ie tomorrow at the start of the coin purse is synchronized, I understand that everyone now has a problem with synchronization. Or there are people who have a purse fully synchronized Huh

It's like they are mining without the seed node. Ofcoz you can solo mining and find a lot of blocks now but without connecting to the seed node, what's the point?

I'm not trying to mine now, I'm worried about the problem with the wallet and in order not to fall for it tomorrow I want to solve everything now so that at the start, just start the ready miner and quietly mine

Activity: 395

Are you a member of the BHCoin team?
I would like to hear information on the start of mining from the dev. I still hope this is a testnet.

ie tomorrow at the start of the coin purse is synchronized, I understand that everyone now has a problem with synchronization. Or there are people who have a purse fully synchronized Huh

It's like they are mining without the seed node. Ofcoz you can solo mining and find a lot of blocks now but without connecting to the seed node, what's the point?

The coins that are now mined will be removed?
I think that the mining has been going on for a long time! This is indirectly indicated by the fact that the dev is silent (gone) and everyone shows a different countdown time before the launch.

They are mining without the seed node. chances are those coins maybe not accepted.
Activity: 7
maybe you wrong port !
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Can anyone upload a snapshot of the synced blockchain ?

Activity: 52
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I think that the mining has been going on for a long time! This is indirectly indicated by the fact that the dev is silent (gone) and everyone shows a different countdown time before the launch.
Activity: 52
using GTX 980

[2017-10-09 22:21:34] accepted: 66/67 (diff 0.153), 9352.12 kH/s booooo
[2017-10-09 22:21:34] reject reason: Invalid job id

any reason devs?
Pages:
Jump to: