Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHCoin - New "PHI1612" PoW/PoS Algorithm | The fastest GPU Mining Algo - page 20. (Read 35596 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Я тaк пoнимaю в тиxopя yжe нe пoлyчитcя пoмaйнить....  Undecided
B тиxopя мaйнить тecтoвyю ceть нa тecтoвый кoшeль ?
A зaчeм ?

Я нe пpo тecтoвyю. 10 oктябpя пo идee yжe ocнoвнaя зapaбoтaeт.

Xoмячьe, кoтopoe cocтaвляeт 95% кoпaтeлeй нa этoт фopyм пpaктичecки нe зaxoдит. Taк чтo нa cтapтe зaпpeдeльнoй cлoжнocти быть нe дoлжнo.

Hy бyдeм нaдeятьcя Wink
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Check ccminer@tpruvot / linux on GitHub, you will find everything there.
Some 20% speedup to come soon.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
I have compiled the wallet successful

add this line to lux-qt.pro for the qt5
Code:
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS = -fpermissive -DBOOST_NO_CXX11_SCOPED_ENUMS

but i have problems with the miner.

Code:
ccminer-ccminer.o: In function `miner_thread(void*)':
ccminer.cpp:(.text+0x7815): undefined reference to `scanhash_phi'
ccminer-util.o: In function `print_hash_tests':
util.cpp:(.text+0x6a62): undefined reference to `phihash'
ccminer-bench.o: In function `algo_free_all':
bench.cpp:(.text+0x171): undefined reference to `free_phi'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:1155: recipe for target 'ccminer' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/k0stas/Downloads/ccmier-PHI1612-master'
Makefile:2157: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/k0stas/Downloads/ccmier-PHI1612-master'
Makefile:634: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

if anybody can help.

Ok i solved the problem with the miner

add to Makefile.am
Code:
x11/phi.cu \

and the file compat/curl-for-windows is missing
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Я тaк пoнимaю в тиxopя yжe нe пoлyчитcя пoмaйнить....  Undecided
B тиxopя мaйнить тecтoвyю ceть нa тecтoвый кoшeль ?
A зaчeм ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What video card do you have?
I've complied for Compute 5.0+ IIRC.

i am using gtx 1060 6gb cards on my rig. gtx 660 on my desktop

I'm curious. What happens if you add a -d 1 to the bat file
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

i am using gtx 1060 6gb cards on my rig. gtx 660 on my desktop
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

- snip -

Here's my conf:
rpcuser=XXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=3132
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

And my Command:
ccminer-phi.exe -a phi -o http://127.0.0.1:3132 -u XXXXX -p XXXXX

Also, did you name the conf file lux.conf?

That looks good. You don't actually need listen and staking to mine but it shouldn't impact it.
So, I'd look at AV/firewall config.

Also, make sure your password doesn't have funky characters, I've had issues with this before in some cases.

i just tried it using the same port you are using. deleted listen and staking. pass is just letters. there is a different result now:

https://imgur.com/8MJbmaI

also, i am testing on my desktop not on rig. wallets are on desktop. desktop has a gtx 660

oh, and yes it is lux.conf

- snip -

Here's my conf:
rpcuser=XXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=3132
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

And my Command:

That looks good. You don't actually need listen and staking to mine but it shouldn't impact it.

Also, make sure your password doesn't have funky characters, I've had issues with this before in some cases.

Thx,

I'm running fine.  Trying to help these others guys get connected

B
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

- snip -

Here's my conf:
rpcuser=XXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=3132
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

And my Command:

- snip -

what does your bat look like? i have been trying unsuccessfully to test this. can't connect to either 6667 or 3340 ports. i'm running the same cards as you in windows. thank you for any help!

In my attachment above, I'm using a local stratum but for HTTP it should make no difference as long as you have the correct port in both lux.conf and batch file.

Basically the 2 scenarios are:
  • daemon port X (rpcport in conf) -> stratum talks with daemon on X and with miners on port Y -> batch with port Y
  • daemon port X (rpcport in conf) -> batch with port X

Works either way, tested and found blocks.

copied the conf. from the forum and made sure the bat port is the same. still getting this every time:

https://imgur.com/wt2YwLE

Do the username/pass/port all match the .bat as well as conf file?  Do you have the wallet running?

they do. whether i'm trying it with phi or the wallet address. i am running the wallet also

Here's my conf:
rpcuser=XXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=3132
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

And my Command:

- snip -

what does your bat look like? i have been trying unsuccessfully to test this. can't connect to either 6667 or 3340 ports. i'm running the same cards as you in windows. thank you for any help!

In my attachment above, I'm using a local stratum but for HTTP it should make no difference as long as you have the correct port in both lux.conf and batch file.

• daemon port X (rpcport in conf) -> stratum talks with daemon on X and with miners on port Y -> batch with port Y

copied the conf. from the forum and made sure the bat port is the same. still getting this every time:

Do the username/pass/port all match the .bat as well as conf file?  Do you have the wallet running?

they do. whether i'm trying it with phi or the wallet address. i am running the wallet also
Activity: 130
Devs, I still have some questions about mining params. How much will be a total emission of this coin? And tell me more about pos mining. Will it be a masternodes or a simple mining by wallet?

- snip -

- snip -

this is the bat i'm trying:

ccminer --cpu-priority=3 -a phi -o http://127.0.0.1:3340 -u BCGLvDWZKiZwqkmQe1puJ5Y843Q8aUJLuD -p xx -i 18
pause
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Where to find more info on this coin? ANN seems empty. I'd like to know PoW phase duration, mainnet & mining release date, exchanges planned - where is everything? If all of this was posted here on 13 pages, could anybody sum up, please?

Please read the thread - you will find the dates you are looking for.
As for exchanges, honestly I dont think the dev(s) care much yet. They are literally creating a new algo for GPU miners. There will be bugs, there will be issues like getting different gpus to work. This looks like a great opportunity to learn some stuff!
I can imagine there is not many exchanges that are interested in a coin that is only in test-net right now.

Hop in and get reading. If you dont know something, ask specifics or google. This is the best way to get into this side of things
Activity: 135
I think if the main network will be started on October 10?
Activity: 22

bhcoin was just a placeholder. lux is the real coin

okay thanks for the reply Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Where to find more info on this coin? ANN seems empty. I'd like to know PoW phase duration, mainnet & mining release date, exchanges planned - where is everything? If all of this was posted here on 13 pages, could anybody sum up, please?

Nobody knows, just go with the flow, instamine some coins and hope for quick profits before the dev dumps the 7 something premine Cheesy
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: