Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHD | Bithold | C11 POW / POS / Masternodes | NO ICO | Low Premine - page 32. (Read 54512 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please advise where to adjust. I can not connect the bag, please advise where to adjust.
Activity: 13
the wallet won't sync. stuck at Synchronizing with network, 2 days behind...
what do I do?
Did you added nodes to config?
addnode=54.37.233.83
addnode=137.74.40.196
addnode=109.173.112.224:15971
addnode=122.155.160.214:15971
addnode=137.74.40.196:15971
addnode=184.161.204.39:15971
addnode=37.9.154.253:15971
addnode=5.136.75.122:15971
addnode=5.141.89.116:43659
addnode=51.15.162.15:35570
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=54.37.233.83:15971
addnode=67.162.198.26:15971
addnode=77.245.221.150:15971
addnode=78.139.212.127:15971
addnode=78.46.40.59:41444
addnode=78.46.40.59:43004
addnode=81.88.217.74:15971
addnode=94.54.181.169:15971
Activity: 2
the wallet won't sync. stuck at Synchronizing with network, 2 days behind...
what do I do?
Activity: 84
PoS Rewards (start from block 500): 10%

Bitholddev, PoS 10% Annual Interest? (гoдoвыx)  Cry Huh Shocked

PoS 10% / day ?
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
bsod.pw stopped mining this shit
shitsod.pw ruined his reputation
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We are working hard on fixing some problems.

At this time, the masternodes do not receive payment.

Please, be patient.

If something does not suit you, you are free to choose another coin, there are many other coins.

Do not hurry. The current situation is an honest start  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 77
We are working hard on fixing some problems.

At this time, the masternodes do not receive payment.

Please, be patient.

If something does not suit you, you are free to choose another coin, there are many other coins.

When will the exchange?
After the technical problems are solved.
Activity: 71
When will the exchange? Кoгдa плaниpyeтcя выxoд нa биpжy ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
PoS Rewards (start from block 500): 10%

Bitholddev, PoS 10% Annual Interest? (гoдoвыx)  Cry Huh Shocked
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.

https://mntop.co.in

We want add Bithold to our list.

We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

They said in discord:
Wait until the devs solve their problems and give an answer
When I asked why they don't pay out manually the leftovers ..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
C11 Algo a new algo? Any relation to x11?

Same algo used for Chain Coin CHC.

hello bro ,how to mine ,any tools? this is my first look this algo,thanks!

CCMiner knows this algo (if you use Nvidia)
AMD no clue .. Cheesy (myabe sgminer?)
https://mega.nz/#!w0VWkBbZ!PWyCPnCjIuvm6pH8Ljt-hXvllg4npedd0gfwKGXkL-E
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Shutting off masternodes after newly sold ones are operable and can support the network is an obvious decision, I was talking about the coins mined during this time gap.

yeah - I was under the impression the auction hadn't completed yet.  I meant shutoff/turn off the devs masternode daemons/VPSs till the auction completes so no more
coins get added to the problem.  Though I suppose if you gotta do a burn, its just as easy to burn 1,000,000 coins as it is to burn 1 coin.

First let's see if anything happens at all with this coin, devs are still silent both here and in discord. I hope they're working on fixes.
Activity: 56
Shutting off masternodes after newly sold ones are operable and can support the network is an obvious decision, I was talking about the coins mined during this time gap.

yeah - I was under the impression the auction hadn't completed yet.  I meant shutoff/turn off the devs masternode daemons/VPSs till the auction completes so no more
coins get added to the problem.  Though I suppose if you gotta do a burn, its just as easy to burn 1,000,000 coins as it is to burn 1 coin.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
It only shows that no MN income was planned before the auction. Well, the estimation was a bit wrong and now there's a few hours gap, how devs will handle it I don't know but I'm sure there will be a solution from them, like burned coins or something like that. Won't be many of them anyway. I'm more concerned about the daemon fix, TBH

Ahh - I was trying to figure out what people were being called ignorant for, since the code seemed to backup their arguements...
and I agree, these coin 'devs' really need to spend more time on testnet before rushing to release...
The last 2-3 days, I've tried like 3 dash clones, and all had pretty basic errors on release.  Bad enough you gotta fight ASICs
and NiceHash, now you gotta fight the code too...

edit: btw - wouldn't the easy 'fix' just be to shut off the dev masternodes till after the auction? Killing a daemon isn't exactly hard...

Dash has a very complicated code with lots of versions that are not quite compatable with each other. Some of devs realise that at the end of prep work (if they actually want to change anything, that is), others don't bother and just grab the code and change few names while still calling themselves "developers" lol

ASICs and Nicehash... Well this is exactly why I saw C11 and jumped on it Smiley

Activity: 56
It only shows that no MN income was planned before the auction. Well, the estimation was a bit wrong and now there's a few hours gap, how devs will handle it I don't know but I'm sure there will be a solution from them, like burned coins or something like that. Won't be many of them anyway. I'm more concerned about the daemon fix, TBH

Ahh - I was trying to figure out what people were being called ignorant for, since the code seemed to backup their arguements...
and I agree, these coin 'devs' really need to spend more time on testnet before rushing to release...
The last 2-3 days, I've tried like 3 dash clones, and all had pretty basic errors on release.  Bad enough you gotta fight ASICs
and NiceHash, now you gotta fight the code too...

edit: btw - wouldn't the easy 'fix' just be to shut off the dev masternodes till after the auction? Killing a daemon isn't exactly hard...
Activity: 98
I confirm, on this pool always an understated hash, on all algorithms.
It doesn’t affect on payouts, because we pay for the total hashrate percent. So it’s mean that if hashrate for all miners in your pool are shown lower than 10%, the total hashrate of the pool is lower on 10%. Hashrate is an abstract value. If 10 Mh/s from 1000 Mh/s is 1%, so 9 Mh/s from 900 Mh/s is 1% too. It’s an elementary math.
Activity: 1
bsod.pw stopped mining this shit, dev has taken it away from the 1st page.
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: