Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BHD | Bithold | C11 POW / POS / Masternodes | NO ICO | Low Premine - page 9. (Read 54455 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The developer is constantly doing something, releasing wallets, arranging contests. If he received the money and left, then one could say that the coin is abandoned, but it is not. Yes, the price is low now, but the coin lives while they are engaged.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Soon we will be ready to present Bithold’s Mac wallet.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW1AaGkXUAAQ07E.jpg
Activity: 8
Where are you Dev? Say something. We mine your coin for a month and finally nothing. Or you lost the words.
Activity: 59
This coin is fine. Not sure why people like to FUD this coin so much... has provided nice value for me.

Invested nearly 1 bitcoin into shitcoin masternode and now its worth 0.05 btc  , x20 times value decrease . Coin is fine ?  Angry
Developer doing absolutely nothing , did not even bother listing it anywhere else but one shit exchange , oh wait ... choosing what logo to put on shitcoin my bad ...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
This coin is fine. Not sure why people like to FUD this coin so much... has provided nice value for me.
Activity: 280
They have their thoughts but noone becides them can read it from their minds
They mocked with all those who believed in the coin.
Activity: 172
Do you have a whitepaper?
Devs actually don't have any motivation after they sell 10 MN for ~6BTC/each
They use good algo and have good roadmap but without talking with the community it looks like they are not interested in this coin anymore.
I hope to be wrong with it.

You're not wrong. They killed their own coin.
Activity: 280
Devs actually don't have any motivation after they sell 10 MN for ~6BTC/each
They use good algo and have good roadmap but without talking with the community it looks like they are not interested in this coin anymore.
I hope to be wrong with it.
Activity: 93
BHD is dead. Can anyone say something else?

all masternode shitcoins without a real idea, strong dev team and community are dead including this one, they all got dumped to the very ground
Why is your logo or whatever it is if BHD does not exist anymore?
Reminder that contest for the best Bithold logo will end soon, message Casper on discord with your contribution.
BHD is dead. Can anyone say something else?
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
Did you try to delete all in appdata\bithold ( except wallet.dat ) and resync ?
that helped
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
My computer has been shut down for the last 10 hours and now the wallet (1.5.1.1) is not syncyng.

DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
We were notified about the scammers using devs nickname in Discord (or anywhere).

PLS remember the simplest:
1. Developers do not sell coins.
2. Buy and sell coins only on stock exchanges.
Activity: 348
Merit: 181
Paid for CryptoBridge listing, soon will be live!

It is high time! And then these inadequate South and Stocks are just dead exchangers !!! The Bridge will be better at times. Volumes certainly suffer, but in general the picture is much better than the fu..ing Stocks! We wait.  Wink
Activity: 73
Pages:
Jump to: