Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BiBiCoin[BiBi] | BiBi-GAME | Airdrop - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How come the form closed so fast? This Ann has less than 30 reads and all 100 airdrop slots have been filled?
There are probably many multi-accounts in the table. Now we will check and remove dishonest participants.
In the near future there will be another Airdrop.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
How come the form closed so fast? This Ann has less than 30 reads and all 100 airdrop slots have been filled?
Airdrop registration form is closed. A sufficient number of participants recruited. Now we will check each participant, if we identify multi-accounts, we will delete them.
Payments for Airdrop are expected at the end of next week.
Thank you all for participating!
B i B i C o i n
Time to collect BiBi !

Site    |    Telegramm    |    Twitter

Idea of BiBiCoin is very plain: Play simple BiBi-games, collect real coins, sell them on the exchange to others who want to play the BiBi-games.
For today, only one game is available, in the future there will be more and more.
 There are eight advertising space on the game field, you can R E N T any of them for your advertising purposes or in order to leave a message to the players.

I N S T R U C T I O N S   f o r   G A M E

Access to the game is open for FREE

- To access the Game, you must BURN 5 BiBiCoin. You can play only with the address from which the burning was made.
In order to burning a token, you must send necessary number of BiBi-token to the address 0x0110001001101001011000100110100100000000, to which no one has access.

- Launch the BiBi-game, enter Your ERC-20 address from which the BiBi-token were burned. Play and collect BiBiCoin.

- BiBi-token collected in the game will be paid to your wallet. Payment is made from the address 0x0ff7309eaE1e417F0B83C446fD282B7657CB7C57 once a week, every Monday. You can sell the collected tokens on the exchange to players who want to join the BiBi-game.
 - Remember, only You control the price of BiBiCoin. Do not sell your time spent cheaply!

T O K E N    I N F O R M A T I O N

BiBiCoin is a token created on the Ether platform.
The basic principle of distribution: through simple games created on the Unity engine.
Collect coins in games - get real Tokens in your wallet!

"Mining"   YES
"Algorithm"   PoG (Proof of Game)
Supply   5 110 000 BiBiCoin
Distribution   - 5 000 000 for players
  -    100 000 for further development of the project
  -      10 000 AIRDROP
Contract Adress   0xC3834149E3BB5d348B57209BC087b61Cc3c644Fc
Address for burning   0x0110001001101001011000100110100100000000

B i B i - G a m e

WINDOWS    |    ANDROID    |    WWW-web

E X C H A N G E S

Project development plans (4-6 months)

April-May(2020):  transfer the project to its own cryptocurrency with its blockchain.
  The ability to mining on GPU will be added.
June-July(2020):  release of a new version of the BiBi-game.

A I R D R O P  I (closed)

The first 100 participants will receive 10 BiBiCoin each.

To receive Airdrop, fill out the form and fulfill all the necessary conditions:
https://forms.gle/U3SywTvmzpxEdZLEA
We reserve the right to choose whom to send tokens to. Multi-accounts will be banned.

A I R D R O P  II

Opened free access to the game for two to three weeks.
After this time, to continue the game it will be necessary to burn a certain number of BiBiCoin.

START GAME
↓                ↓                ↓
WINDOWS    |    ANDROID    |    WWW-web

Pages:
Jump to: