Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BIDOOH - A Global Digital Advertising Screen Network Open to Everyone. - page 14. (Read 31111 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
What I like about this project is that the roadmap is very clear and based on the fact how much raised in the ICO. I am very sure this will get really big if the ICO is filled but then as it's quite new I am just bookmarking it and will check it later
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Advertisers can now go from the blockchain, to digital billboards around the world - all in a matter of seconds!

👉Check out the full report on Global Cryptocurrency Press👈

Great to see more coverage of our solution to disrubt the $35bln per year billboard industry ⚡️💥🔥
From App to Screen in 60 Seconds!
Advertising is that easy. Design and upload your ad from either a mobile or laptop, choose which digital billboard to advertise on, set your budget, then press submit.

After the crowdsale, you can still buy the tokens.
Current price – 26th Dec:
$0.0005 ($1 for 2,000 DOOH Tokens)
28x cheaper than buying advertising in fiat

December 27th 2018
$0.0010 ($1 for 1,000 DOOH Tokens)
14x cheaper than buying advertising in fiat

As there will be user who will still want to buy the tokens for advertising usages.

People will be able to buy tokens on exchanges after crowdsale. And selling tokens (even with higher price) after ICO is not honest. You just must burn unsold tokens and develop product...

These are there as opportunities for those looking to advertise, as the rest are placed in a reserved pool.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

December 27th 2018

As there will be user who will still want to buy the tokens for advertising usages.

People will be able to buy tokens on exchanges after crowdsale. And selling tokens (even with higher price) after ICO is not honest. You just must burn unsold tokens and develop product...
Activity: 336
On their website:

"ICO is Live!"
30d 12h...
So the crowdsale is still ongoing for one month at least.

https://bidooh.io

Hello there, You can indeed still buy tokens, check out the post directly above yours to see details of pricing.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
On their website:

"ICO is Live!"
30d 12h...
So the crowdsale is still ongoing for one month at least.

https://bidooh.io
Activity: 280
Token sale will be finished in 1 day or just some bonuses ends in 1 day? Okex confirmed officially that they invested in this project and that BIdooh tokens will be listed there?

Hi there, indeed, the crowdsale will end then, but there will still be opportunities to buy tokens in future. Although current offers on token price would not apply. We could not guarantee you the same value in future!

Also, as for OKex, I can confirm that they are invested in the project but cannot confirm that there will be a listing there, have a read here for yourself. Feel free to have a read here for a little more on the OKex partnership. https://altcoin.ist/index.php/2018/10/08/digital-asset-exchange-okex-participates-in-bidoohs-ico/

What you mean by "opportunities to buy tokens in future" ? You will continue selling tokens after end of crowdsale or we will be able to buy tokens at exchanges?

December 27th 2018

Token sale will be finished in 1 day or just some bonuses ends in 1 day? Okex confirmed officially that they invested in this project and that BIdooh tokens will be listed there?

Hi there, indeed, the crowdsale will end then, but there will still be opportunities to buy tokens in future. Although current offers on token price would not apply. We could not guarantee you the same value in future!

Also, as for OKex, I can confirm that they are invested in the project but cannot confirm that there will be a listing there, have a read here for yourself. Feel free to have a read here for a little more on the OKex partnership. https://altcoin.ist/index.php/2018/10/08/digital-asset-exchange-okex-participates-in-bidoohs-ico/

What you mean by "opportunities to buy tokens in future" ? You will continue selling tokens after end of crowdsale or we will be able to buy tokens at exchanges?

We will keep you updated on that front, in both cases! Stay tuned

Activity: 336

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
how many ICO results obtained for this project do you achieve the results that have been targeted by the team, always hoping for the best for this project, hopefully in the future this project will be successful and the tokens will provide many benefits.

many people are positive about this project. maybe, it really is so. we need to watch its development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
how many ICO results obtained for this project do you achieve the results that have been targeted by the team, always hoping for the best for this project, hopefully in the future this project will be successful and the tokens will provide many benefits.
Activity: 322
Don't miss out for Bidooh's tokensale!
Register now before all bonuses are gone!
All bonuses? what are you saying moron?
It's the ICO that will end in 2 days, not some bonus!

Are you just random posting BS?

Edit: I checked your history, you are just a shitposter bounty hunter, you don't care of what you are posting.
You are spamming btctalk for shitcoins.
I will report you

There was a bonus that ended on the 21st. But you're right, time is running out, less than 2 days left!

P.S. name calling are not appreciated around here. Let's be the gentlemen that we are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Don't miss out for Bidooh's tokensale!
Register now before all bonuses are gone!
All bonuses? what are you saying moron?
It's the ICO that will end in 2 days, not some bonus!

Are you just random posting BS?

Edit: I checked your history, you are just a shitposter bounty hunter, you don't care of what you are posting.
You are spamming btctalk for shitcoins.
I will report you
Pretty impressive gif from Twitter user @thanhngan85

Keep them coming!

https://twitter.com/thanhngan85/status/1076822546941599744
Bidooh nearly collected 25.000 Eth until now, just above their softcap. I hope it will be enough for some quick progress.

The soft cap will be enough to get the project going, definitely Smiley Thanks for your support!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Bidooh nearly collected 25.000 Eth until now, just above their softcap. I hope it will be enough for some quick progress.
Activity: 322
You have received 3000 Tokens for successfully completing the airdrop task airdrop task Join Bidooh Telegram.

You can check your Airdrop balance here https://dashboard.bidooh.io/user/airdrop

Thank you team! Looking forward to this project!

I had no idea that bidooh team was also running airdrop that's really good to hear. Will take part in it asap Smiley
Do we need to perform some KYC stuff to be eligible?

I don't know why most of the companies are giving Airdrops for the people, maybe they want to spread the tokens to different to different people in order to get more awareness about the project. So it is very good to participate in Bidooh Airdrop.

This is indeed a promising airdrop since this project is a trailblazer in a new paradigm on advertising and also it has a partnership with OKEX who believes in the project's potential to grow big so I'm quite hopeful it will be one of the successful projects by next year given its merits.

Appreciate the support. Be sure to join the announcement channel for the latest updates https://t.me/bidooh
Pages:
Jump to: