Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 101. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BigUp & WIN
The best part of all this BIGUP bashing is that after Bashing BIGUP some of these characters are telling the noobs to buy Karma @ 1 Sat. which has about 15 BTC for sale at 1 Sat. and BIGUP has not even .50 at 1 Sat. You can't make this $hit up. LOL

Thank you for pointing this out. There are MANY coins that have been offered at 1 satoshi (or even higher) and are trading at 1 satoshi with massive sell orders an no buy support, this is not the case with BIGUP. Most 1 satoshi coins have incredibly high inflation rates, this is not the case with BIGUP. BIGUP was designed with these things in mind to ensure it's long term success

The 1 satoshi orders keep getting filled and the 2 satoshi wall keeps getting smaller. And this is with only 2 exchanges (one of which is very small right now)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BigUp & WIN
HI Guys i am from REV Team and we are holding few BIG Ups i have seen we both r competing for a place in C-Cex

May i know whats the View of Developer if he is willing to gain entry this week or next week

Whatever may be i hope REV or Bigup one of which should come to Cex this week Smiley

We are having around .25 BTC invested Smiley for clarity i am informing
Dev shows up everyday
Hopefully we can get in this week it will be a good development for Bigup I am hoping what ever issue we have will be resolve immediately so we can get this coin in a full development mode..

Sure i am gonna pay BTC and lift it just above LTCR and if Developer is wishing he can put few votes above REV

I too Hope BIG up if given thrust can become a good investment for REV bag holders.. We have already got listed at 2 places we can wait a lil longer for 3rd exchange in case if this week goes for BIG UP Smiley

In the ongoing support of BIGUP, votes for listing BIGUP on C-CEX are being purchased. We would like to get listed in the next round but if not then the next
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
If the dev cannot participate on our discussion then there is no way we can move forward the bounty i believe is in  his wallet he do not want to share what will be his plan for the bounty,there are no invitation or anything to create even invited him to submit his coin info to our directory but never got a reply..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bigupgiddyup-773148

Name:  BigUpGiddyup
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  February 17, 2016, 01:02:57 AM
Last Active:  Today at 03:59:33 PM
legendary
If the dev cannot participate on our discussion then there is no way we can move forward the bounty i believe is in  his wallet he do not want to share what will be his plan for the bounty,there are no invitation or anything to create even invited him to submit his coin info to our directory but never got a reply..
DEV has been around everyday, but we need transparency of the DEV FUND.

He should give us a breakdown of how he wants to spend the coins, even if he wants to keep a lot of coins to himself as premine.

He needs to state everything on the front page of the OP.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
legendary
This coin has some strong possibilty. Sadly it seems the investors are a bit bent over the fact it did not make them rich overnight. This is the first coin that is not pow that I have had anything to do with. I  mostly mine pow coins. I am not a big operation but more of a hobby level unfortunately and it takes me over 3 months to even come close to a bitcoin in earnings, yet i invested into this coin because I liked what I saw. I currently have 16.9mil staking nicely. I think if the dumpers would give pause to really look at the market they would see that just in the history of the buying and selling there is evidence of backing in the coin in that it is being bought up and although the price is only 1 satoshi it is still a large amount of investment being spent into a new coin. So as for me i am just gonna sit back and watch the activity some more. I would offer to help with the dev'ing but I am not a coder.

Thats the spirit, we are BIGUP ....... time will tell how this will end

but still i need input to my site www.BIGUP.club
What type of input do you need?
till now ive got this:

- we wanna chat on the site
- links must be working
- faucet links must be on the site
- reseller list
- exhange servers
- members login ?
- witch colors will be used ??
- stylish fonts eg

give it to meeee
The website needs more stylish fonts. and infographics

ok,

btw the current site is not the site.......
In addition to this, the DEV needs to be transparent with the DEV/BOUNTY FUND.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
This coin has some strong possibilty. Sadly it seems the investors are a bit bent over the fact it did not make them rich overnight. This is the first coin that is not pow that I have had anything to do with. I  mostly mine pow coins. I am not a big operation but more of a hobby level unfortunately and it takes me over 3 months to even come close to a bitcoin in earnings, yet i invested into this coin because I liked what I saw. I currently have 16.9mil staking nicely. I think if the dumpers would give pause to really look at the market they would see that just in the history of the buying and selling there is evidence of backing in the coin in that it is being bought up and although the price is only 1 satoshi it is still a large amount of investment being spent into a new coin. So as for me i am just gonna sit back and watch the activity some more. I would offer to help with the dev'ing but I am not a coder.

till now ive got this:

- links must be working
- reseller list
- exhange servers
- members login ?
- stylish fonts eg

give it to meeee
The website needs more stylish fonts.
ok,

btw the current site is not the site.......
legendary

till now ive got this:

- links must be working
- reseller list
- exhange servers
- members login ?

give it to meeee
The website needs more stylish fonts and infographics

till now ive got this:

- links must be working
- reseller list
- exhange servers
- members login ?

give it to meeee
legendary
I saw a lot of post of support but what we need know is the admin's take or what he wants to say about the development of this coin I  am also staking this coin if the devs wants to transfer the development of Bigup he should say that once and for all..
Try to ask the DEV nicely. He was online today, less than an hour ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bigupgiddyup-773148

Name: BigUpGiddyup
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  February 17, 2016, 01:02:57 AM
Last Active:  Today at 01:35:25 PM

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I saw a lot of post of support but what we need know is the admin's take or what he wants to say about the development of this coin I  am also staking this coin if the devs wants to transfer the development of Bigup he should say that once and for all..

legendary
I am not a coder either, I am just like you

This coin has a big community, DEV has done a lot. Only a few issues regarding bounty funds need to be ironed out.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
legendary
My staking wallet now has 36 active connections to BIGUP Network!!!

This is my highest record in 3 days.
legendary
Name:  BigUpGiddyup
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  February 17, 2016, 01:02:57 AM
Last Active:  Today at 01:35:25 PM

DEV is online right now.

Like I said, the DEV is online EVERYDAY.

However, we want to sort out the DEV FUND, Accountability and transparency, so that it is clear to everybody.
On the ICO site they "attacked" the Dev. everyday when he was there promoting his launch of BIGUP. Then they wonder why the DEV doesn't come running with open arms to communicate with others. LOL. I spoke with the DEV on chat on the ICO exchange and a lot of deranged beings where just vexing him at every opportunity. The coin has one of the best POS in the business. The point is after one year you double your holdings and with luck the price will increase.
not only in ICO but here allso , and still he is under attack.
i cant see if the BIGUP an failure is ( as they some said) or its nice coin to invest is, cause i am new at cryptocoin and this is all my learning experience.
sinds begin i try to help the dev with his coin, my share is building a nice site ( i own the site also) www.bigup.club, there for i allso calling to BIGUP members holders to come with a nice input for the site.

the ico left overs are burned , so there less coin circulating the net, and still its not positive, i saw the dumping on Yobit ( wall @50M 1sat bigups and 2 sat wall is 13m)

but BIGUP will arise and gonna be BIG BIGGER 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hello my wallet is not syncing again two days it was running great and staking can you please send me the exact configuration on how to add nodes i am getting a lot of error adding it and about conf. how do I create that and it on my Bigup folder..

From op

addnode=216.189.153.244:61609
addnode=52.26.37.254:61609
addnode=51.254.181.195:61609
addnode=54.191.50.172:61609
addnode=45.55.236.105:35459
addnode=193.192.37.135:58444
addnode=173.206.135.249:54054
addnode=82.74.207.217:49207
addnode=24.37.68.94:31745
addnode=104.55.5.73:49686

Open a text editor paste that in. Save as Bigup.conf remember to hit the drop down box to all files instead of txt or it'll likely save as txt.
Copy or move that to your %appdata%\roaming\Bigup folder

Bit sketchy as I'm using my phone at work lol
legendary
Hello my wallet is not syncing again two days it was running great and staking can you please send me the exact configuration on how to add nodes i am getting a lot of error adding it and about conf. how do I create that and it on my Bigup folder..
I am staking with 27 active connections to BIGUP network.

Try to get a few more coins to your wallet.
getting more coins can fix wallet not syncing  Shocked
it will increase your local (network) weight
Pages:
Jump to: