Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 123. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BigUp & WIN
FINAL MINUTES!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BIGUP/BTC

BIGUP Life... BIGUP Worldwide!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
FINAL HOURS!!!

BIGUP ICO on YoBit!!

Last Chance for 1 satoshi BIGUP!!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

what is the goal of this coin?
Can you tell what the coin stands for? What do you think the coin is rising after the ico?
BigUp & WIN
FINAL HOURS!!!

BIGUP ICO on YoBit!!

Last Chance for 1 satoshi BIGUP!!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
648576888 coins  6.48576888 btc
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I see in yobit only 3.1 BTC where you see that 800.000.000 BIGUP sold ?  Roll Eyes

Yobit shows only today volume

As BIGUP ICO was online from 7 days the 8 btc got bought over a period of 7 days

Hence you are seeing 3.1 btc volume as against 8 btc volume overall Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I see in yobit only 3.1 BTC where you see that 800.000.000 BIGUP sold ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
allmost 800 000 000 Bigup coins sold at ICO
nice
legendary
OK Guys its time for the ICO to get closed

Last 4 hours left

I guess there will soon be some announcement from Developer

I hope there will be some improvement and the price be high in few days Wink

Hoping for some profit in this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I hope will not like all the other admin who left the coin after the ICO and kept his promise to keep the coins alive he had spent a lot of time and effort for it to launched not to mention the money
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Now lot coin will be burn , that is huge ammount of coin! I wuold start campaign giveaway on twitter or facebook , not much like 1 k with referral lik  , price i am sure will go up!
legendary
I have bought few coins in ICO (645k)

Though its of less value I am going to hold it for good as there is potential upwards with few updates being made (Do not know whether developer will be around after ICO as many are abandoning after the project goes live !)

My maximum loss is very much limited.. Hope it will reach great heights Smiley

I agree with you buying 50k to 100k from 1 satoshis ICO is a good investment ,the investment is not that high and the profitability is high,what if the coin increase it's value to 100 to 500 satoshi in the future you will not regret buying in the Ico and even if you lost it;s very minimal..

Yes i do accept your words and hence i am buying this coin

If we fail we might loose only small amount however if price shoots up may be to 10 sats or so then we can be milking profits which might be low but yes it will be helpful Smiley

I hope people will let price move up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
if price goes up, say 3 sat... there will be a good profit. But what if everyone thinks like that way. And dump everything they have. because after it hits the exchange, Dev will fly away (most likely) and the coin will die soon. If there is no buyer, coin will die instantly
legendary

Though its of less value I am going to hold it for good as there is potential upwards with few updates being made (Do not know whether developer will be around after ICO as many are abandoning after the project goes live !)

I agree with you buying 50k to 100k from 1 satoshis ICO is a good investment ,the investment is not that high and the profitability is high,what if the coin increase it's value to 100 to 500 satoshi in the future you will not regret buying in the Ico and even if you lost it;s very minimal..
legendary

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I hope with unique name BIGUP will like ETHER , maybe 25000 satoshi we can up  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes , because the supply is lowered

Pffft 25000 satoshi, this things going to parity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I hope with unique name BIGUP will like ETHER , maybe 25000 satoshi we can up  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes , because the supply is lowered

lmao that is so unlikely it is not even funny.  Since its starting at 1satoshi and the inflation is high the 1 satoshi buy order will likely dry up very quickly and then there will only be sell orders for 1 satoshi and youll have to sit and wait for a buyer.  Unless a ltc market gets introduced then it might be alright.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Coins burned means the supply is lowered

The BIGer our community is, the BIGer the demand for the coin will be

Supply and demand will dictate the value so if the supply is lowered and the demand is raised then  Shocked

If everyone now owns BIGUP they bought in the ICO at 1 satoshi and then as the community grows so too will BIGUP!

BIGUP Life!!

Hope the community grow it is now easy to get a Bigup with three faucets running some of the Bigup coins that i mined from staking are not confirming at all what could be the problem anyone here has the same problem
BigUp & WIN
Coins burned means the supply is lowered

The BIGer our community is, the BIGer the demand for the coin will be

Supply and demand will dictate the value so if the supply is lowered and the demand is raised then  Shocked

If everyone now owns BIGUP they bought in the ICO at 1 satoshi and then as the community grows so too will BIGUP!

BIGUP Life!!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
So if it will be burned by Yobit the number of Bigup in circulation will be be lessened I saw a big number of BigUp that is not yet sold will this have an impact on the coins and the community as well,what are the disadvantages of this
Jump to: