Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 33. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I am glad to see that you all have finally decided to open your eyes (even though it has taken the DEV to say fuck you to all your faces for you to do so).
No offense but you all deserve what you get. I asked valid questions about the the coin a very long time ago along with suggestions and got nothing but attacks and trolling by this community. Have fun. if only you would have opened your eyes earlier. (as if you havent been being dumped on the entire time anyways)

It's ICO was 1 sat.

It hit 8-10 sats...

Not a complete failure, it's tech all works well.

so what we expected next to this coin? are we still expecting dev to show up or the take over will take place at the back
price still not moving because of no clear path for this coin now,.

thats for us to decide, Or not
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am glad to see that you all have finally decided to open your eyes (even though it has taken the DEV to say fuck you to all your faces for you to do so).
No offense but you all deserve what you get. I asked valid questions about the the coin a very long time ago along with suggestions and got nothing but attacks and trolling by this community. Have fun. if only you would have opened your eyes earlier. (as if you havent been being dumped on the entire time anyways)

It's ICO was 1 sat.

It hit 8-10 sats...

so what we expected next to this coin? are we still expecting dev to show up or the take over will take place at the back
price still not moving because of no clear path for this coin now,.
I AM

It's ICO was 1 sat.

It hit 8-10 sats...

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

The dev has not yet made an announcement on what he plans to do with this coin ,honestly I made decent profit here and made it a reward on my forum if ever there is a community take over then i will still support this move
I AM
Any future buyer who saw this coin on the marketplace for sale should know you don't have support of the community lining giddycunts pockets with any BTC
I AM
Ok so my plan,
A community hostile takeover.

Just clone the coin, with a much smaller mintage, then do a swap for people with coins now.
We can use all of the logo stuff ( as someone here did it for him)
let exchanges know the coin is dead and has been forked to new code,

And away we go.

We don't need old mate, he has no copyright over anything, lets just relaunch as a resurrection coin.

We could even get Soopy in to do nothing but make promises.... LOLOL like all other resurrection coins.  

If he wants to be ridiculous in the value of the shit he created cloned, we will do it without him.
I AM
This DEV wants to sell his BTC account, and 25% of available money supply for $3000  Huh Huh Huh Tongue

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

Well if you're more smarter and better why not buy the account and the funds and just run this project,you know everything around here and I think you already had your own coin in the past so why not run this project..
Anybody who buys this account/funds for $3000 will want to make at least $30,000 profit

the dev can offer it on the marketplace but I really doubt if there will be taker the cost to set up a new altcoin is much more cheaper than buying this for $3000 this is huge price for me and so are the others..

For 25%?? so whoever takes it works hard and has old dev dump 75% of premine?  Roll Eyes

And it costs you 3k for the privilege?   What a tool, LOL no one will pay anything for 25% of coins,

The BCT account is worth like  $5

most he could get back off BigUp no is 0.0879864 BTC So I will offer $55 for everything, fair price I think

It has some things that can be grown on, being on Rokos is good,  
Buy a scrypt for a game like chess and stick it in the wallet with bigup as the tokens people can bet with.

He should donate 90% of the coins to the community then his 10% is payment when the price rises.

Otherwise I would say he has lost a bit of money on this..... Sucked in Scammer...

I would rather lose the BTC i put into it than give any more to that cock.

legendary
This DEV wants to sell his BTC account, and 25% of available money supply for $3000  Huh Huh Huh Tongue

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

Well if you're more smarter and better why not buy the account and the funds and just run this project,you know everything around here and I think you already had your own coin in the past so why not run this project..
Anybody who buys this account/funds for $3000 will want to make at least $30,000 profit

the dev can offer it on the marketplace but I really doubt if there will be taker the cost to set up a new altcoin is much more cheaper than buying this for $3000 this is huge price for me and so are the others..
Activity: 729

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS FAG ^^^^
legendary
Activity: 1778

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

Hahahahahaha wow wtf...because its a scamcoin you can't resurrect a scamcoin.

Theres no "project" to save, there never was.

This coin does nothing, never has.

Just dump (if you even can) and move on, theres hundreds of better bets in crypto than this shit.  Learn a lesson from your terrible terrible mistake of thinking BIGUP was legit...  Grin Grin
legendary

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.

Its not worth $300.

Again, hahahaha.
legendary
This DEV wants to sell his BTC account, and 25% of available money supply for $3000  Huh Huh Huh Tongue

With this there goes this project all our expectation are over,and so holders are now dumping Bigup that is the signal,..

if he is reading this I recommend that he just donate his funds to the community and let's have an escrow for the development and continuity of the coin that is if their is no taker of Bigup..
legendary
Activity: 1778
This DEV wants to sell his BTC account, and 25% of available money supply for $3000  Huh Huh Huh Tongue
legendary
Its possible this was a scam coin. Im glad I'm not highly invested into it but I am still holding what I have.

If after a week and there is no words on the dev and no announcement we can consider it that way,by now all holders knows that the dev plans to sell the bounty including the account associated with the admin and  dev of Bigup,the announcement must comes from him..
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Support Cryptocurrency.
Its possible this was a scam coin. Im glad I'm not highly invested into it but I am still holding what I have.
it is very hard to predict what will happen next after this news showed up we all expect nice update from this dev but suddenly it went the other side so we can't say which way are we going to ride now, buy because price went back to 1 sat or sell because of a possibility the coin will be dead sooner, im not saying this before anyone it is just a personal opinion don't get me wrong guys.

You dumb shit the June 1st lie was just a desperate attempt to dump into support by the dev but it failed.

This is and always was a scam coin open your eyes.  He just tried to pretend it was legit for as long as possible, there were never any actual code changes.

https://github.com/BigUps/wallet

Look at the fucking Github ffs, BigUpGiddyUp cloned a coin and then tried to dump it, he can't actually develop the coin aka he can't code. Theres been no actual changes just hot air.

legendary
it is very hard to predict what will happen next after this news showed up we all expect nice update from this dev but suddenly it went the other side so we can't say which way are we going to ride now, buy because price went back to 1 sat or sell because of a possibility the coin will be dead sooner, im not saying this before anyone it is just a personal opinion don't get me wrong guys.

I think the price is not an indication that a coin is dead,there are many factors it's just one,we need to keep the block explorer online and continue the developing,the main site and this thread should always updated there are a lot of coin that made a come back from 1 sat..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Pages:
Jump to: