Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 81. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
YOU WOULD THINK FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST 6 BAGGED ON A TOTAL JOKE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO SALTY!!!
I know that you are still looking for cheap coins

WHERE ARE THE CHEAP COINS, SELL ME SOME FOR 1 SAT MY FRIEND!!!
Oh. What a nice catch. Jealous because you didn't bought BigUp Coins for 1 Satoshi?

Despite the original post in massive red letters I didnt take it as a piss take on the coin,

If I bought at 1 sat I would be writing in big red letters Yippeee!!

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
YOU WOULD THINK FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST 6 BAGGED ON A TOTAL JOKE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO SALTY!!!

Oh. What a nice catch. Jealous because you didn't bought BigUp Coins for 1 Satoshi?
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1778
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BigUp & WIN
BigUp Life Ya'll !!

BigUp activity has hit new records in the past few days. BigUp has reached new heights in both price and volume and there is no sign of slowing down. Even with people enjoying the BigUp Life and taking profits from their earlier buys BigUp continues to move UP and UP. Every time someone sells they create new opportunities for others to enjoy BigUp Life while they enjoy the same

BigUp will soon be listed on C-CEX and this should happen before the voting period ends which means BigUp will be listed on a total of 3 exchanges, 2 with significant volume potential

Yesterday with BigUp trading at 6-7 satoshis we were in the top 200 on CoinMarketCap.com!! After getting listed on C-CEX we should qualify for Tier 1 listing through coinpayments.net. This means BigUp will be usable by any merchant who uses their system as well as making it very easy for anyone to accept BigUp for payment. This will put BigUp in front of countless new people allowing us to grow even BIGGER!!

Needs more marketing. You have a bombshell in your hands but dont seem to want to light the fuse.

The fuse has been lit

BigUp Intergalactic!!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
HOLY FUCK THIS IS FUNNY.
Yeah I bought when it was 1 Sat. now I can sell at 5 sat. easy. That's 500% 1 BTC is now 5 BTC. Now that's funny because we are laughing @ you while we are walking to the bank. Maybe if you would have stop running your mouth and spewing low brow vitriol you would have been smart enough to cash in and stop plastering you stupidity in big red letters for all to see. Talk about displaying your ignorance in a "red banner" way you are the epitome.
So what you going to do now genius? Curse and call names and put it in big red letters? Is that the extent of your skills? Because crypto currency isn't one of your skills obviously because you didn't make anything on the ICO of Bigup. Everyone in here who invested has increased their investment 500%. What have you increased? Surely not your intelligence. So keep coming back, it gives us someone to make jest of. You are our court jester. If you perform well we might chip in some Bigup and send you out a little court jester outfit with the bells on the shoes and hat. Maybe a clown outfit for you. What do you think guys a big clown outfit with a sign on it say I missed the Bigup ICO?

IT'S LIKE YOU THINK I DIDN'T BUY AT 1 SAT TOO HAHAHA.

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG UP LIFE!!!

Holy angel. It looks better with blue color and small font instead of BIG RED text.
Please fix your keyboard.
some will always be a spoiled child  Sad
legendary
HOLY FUCK THIS IS FUNNY.
Yeah I bought when it was 1 Sat. now I can sell at 5 sat. easy. That's 500% 1 BTC is now 5 BTC. Now that's funny because we are laughing @ you while we are walking to the bank. Maybe if you would have stop running your mouth and spewing low brow vitriol you would have been smart enough to cash in and stop plastering you stupidity in big red letters for all to see. Talk about displaying your ignorance in a "red banner" way you are the epitome.
So what you going to do now genius? Curse and call names and put it in big red letters? Is that the extent of your skills? Because crypto currency isn't one of your skills obviously because you didn't make anything on the ICO of Bigup. Everyone in here who invested has increased their investment 500%. What have you increased? Surely not your intelligence. So keep coming back, it gives us someone to make jest of. You are our court jester. If you perform well we might chip in some Bigup and send you out a little court jester outfit with the bells on the shoes and hat. Maybe a clown outfit for you. What do you think guys a big clown outfit with a sign on it say I missed the Bigup ICO?

Holy angel. It looks better with blue color and small font instead of BIG RED text.
Please fix your keyboard.
HOLY FUCK THIS IS FUNNY.

Activity: 644
Do you guys think its worth, or it good for crytoworld a 1 satoshi ico coin with an "amazing" roadmap, gain and gain attention, hitting +50 pages at topic, only because yours especulation and investiment?
This coin will grow BIGGER soon.
not so soon mate I seen a lot with development from the trading yobit trade already breaking the wall let see the next big thing to happen. I really love Big UP....
legendary
Do you guys think its worth, or it good for crytoworld a 1 satoshi ico coin with an "amazing" roadmap, gain and gain attention, hitting +50 pages at topic, only because yours especulation and investiment?
This coin will grow BIGGER soon.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
legendary
BigUp goes Up big!

I mam one of the early supporters of BIGUP and it's one of the best decision I made in my trading activity Iam running on profit nand more profit will come in once this coin goes up so the more it goes up the more profit I will be making..

Also got a huge coins on Ico but I am not selling it all jsut got my investment back I am still waiting for the next pump I'm sure this coin will have a lot of pumps behind it in the future so guys don't sell all and watch out for more big pumps int the future ..
Yeah, the same here. It is like playing with the demon but 5 Satoshi is not enough and BigUp is only on a big exchange and a small exchange.
Activity: 994
Needs more marketing. You have a bombshell in your hands but dont seem to want to light the fuse.

BigUp GoGoGo
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
BigUp goes Up big!

I mam one of the early supporters of BIGUP and it's one of the best decision I made in my trading activity Iam running on profit nand more profit will come in once this coin goes up so the more it goes up the more profit I will be making..

Also got a huge coins on Ico but I am not selling it all jsut got my investment back I am still waiting for the next pump I'm sure this coin will have a lot of pumps behind it in the future so guys don't sell all and watch out for more big pumps int the future ..
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
BigUp goes Up big!

Activity: 478
Merit: 252
BigUp goes Up big!
JRu
Activity: 238
Don't forget to vote on getting BIGUP on CCEX. Thursday will be here quicker than you think.
YEAH, the week runs quickly, when we are all BUSY - AWAY at work  Tongue
On the smaller new exchange Coin Exchange IO Bigup was selling at 9 Sat....shades of the future. Yeah another Monday facing the grind. Well some good news on the other exchange might make the week a little easier to face.  Grin
legendary
Don't forget to vote on getting BIGUP on CCEX. Thursday will be here quicker than you think.
YEAH, the week runs quickly, when we are all BUSY - AWAY at work  Tongue
JRu
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: