Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 54. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Reading through the last couple pages . . .and I am very happy to hear that the process for listing on Cryptopia has begun.  For me, this instills more confidence in the project, as the dev is using funds to secure additions to a higher volume exchange.  I use Cryptopia quite often, so that's a welcome addition for XBL there for me.

I also think that accumulation of DOT tokens is the way to go.  No reason to market buy them and drive the price up.  Let the market do what markets do, rise and fall, and drop into your orders.   It is good to see that funds are being used for better exchanges, rather then less trusted ones.  It is also comforting to see the funds raised being used in a responsible manner so far.  
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I think xbl Is a very good investment. Deflationary coins and low supply.
Not to mention the actual game.

Xbl ftw

the game? what have i missed? wasnt around for a couple of days, read a couple posts back but nothing about games?

There's a billionaire poker game that's coming that will only accept XBL Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello

Looking forward for this token's future as the idea is very interesting and the dev was very helpful and friendly  Cheesy

It has high chances of mooning

Activity: 54
Excellent news this is going on cryptopia... especially after they've recently raised their prices to get listed... exchange has decent volume and is deffo a step in the right direction.. Good job dev!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Xbl ftw

the game? what have i missed? wasnt around for a couple of days, read a couple posts back but nothing about games?

I think they are talking about the code being put on github for the raffle? 
Activity: 78

Xbl ftw

Activity: 7

Xbl ftw
Activity: 5
congratulation for cryptopia gluedog, that's a good choice of exchange Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Nice, so we are going to cryptopia, that's awesome.  I can't wait till it goes live there.  I like that it's in NZ, i don't think it'll get shut down like the China exchanges.  They actually like crypto there.

Yes, it's also got quite a good amount of volume. It's the perfect first exchange for XBL, even though it is quite pricey I'm sure it will be worth it:)

For sure, but investing around 15k usd for just exchange listing really shows that the project is not messing around tbh.

We are determined to bring the best services to our users.

Yeah, and this is the perfect way to show you are serious. Especially ICO's and most of the ICO's have nothing to show for but a shiny website and a promise. After ICO, it's mostly quiet for a long time and all while you show during the ICO that you are already getting the exchange listing thing done (on a well respected safe exchange). That really gives the project a lot more trust and credit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Nice, so we are going to cryptopia, that's awesome.  I can't wait till it goes live there.  I like that it's in NZ, i don't think it'll get shut down like the China exchanges.  They actually like crypto there.

Yes, it's also got quite a good amount of volume. It's the perfect first exchange for XBL, even though it is quite pricey I'm sure it will be worth it:)

For sure, but investing around 15k usd for just exchange listing really shows that the project is not messing around tbh.

We are determined to bring the best services to our users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Nice, so we are going to cryptopia, that's awesome.  I can't wait till it goes live there.  I like that it's in NZ, i don't think it'll get shut down like the China exchanges.  They actually like crypto there.

Nice, so we are going to cryptopia, that's awesome.  I can't wait till it goes live there.  I like that it's in NZ, i don't think it'll get shut down like the China exchanges.  They actually like crypto there.

Activity: 117
Maybe this fat guy KIM Dotcom will buy some tokens Smiley..he loves poker and Blockchain technology

except for control governments, all ppl like (love!) crypto, right? oh, banks must not like crypto neither lol. i know in a lot of countries, the governments support crypto too btw, new zealand is just like australia part of those right
I am happy we go for cryptopia. It is located in New Zealand. And as Australia legalised cryptos already is see a stable future for this exchange. And the volume is increasing daily...
yeah, wise choice. huge difference and a safe place compared to the china exchanges. one of the safest countries to have an exchange in so good choice. and yeah, cryptopia is very popular too so would be a splendid move for the project
Activity: 98
Activity: 117
I am happy we go for cryptopia. It is located in New Zealand. And as Australia legalised cryptos already is see a stable future for this exchange. And the volume is increasing daily...
How do I get to be a billionaire

You have the chance to become a Billionaire by playing the weekly Become a Billionaire decentralized Raffle and our upcoming Billionaire Hold'em games.Smiley
Activity: 36
How do I get to be a billionaire
Cryptopia has indeed increased their fees a lot lately, it will cost us around 10 BTC to get listed there.

Novaexchange has their ETH wallets in maintenance at the moment. We have inquired about how long until we can list ERC-20 tokens again and are waiting for a reply from them.

We're currently undergoing procedures for becoming compliant with the HitBTC listing requirements and we are also applying for EtherDelta very soon.

Still can't register on nova right now though. and 10btc to get listed on an exchange??? $40,000 just to list?!?!?

It's 6 BTC at the current DOT prices for Cryptopia listing.

The prices went so high because, I guess , of so many recent ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: