Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BillionCoin | First coin with integrated chatroom in wallet - page 10. (Read 96030 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bill 40% up today for now.

Maybe someone's got info about soon-add to cryptsy coinlist... and just slowly buying Bills :-)

EAC and 42 on cryptsy.
Next probably BIL, QQC, so buy buy buy, cheap now!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
What is NYSE/NASDAQ ?

New York Stock Exchange
The Nasdaq is another stock exchange
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
BXdpHAzTxoVZzXTAL1DmuPTokDyEYtgsQn
What is NYSE/NASDAQ ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!
Don't worry :-)
Doge high was ~235
Comparision to Doge is not good because Doge has huuge hype. Bill's not.

LET'S CREATE SOME HYPE!!!!!

very nice: the options traders from NYSE/NASDAQ are excited to hear about BIL...looking good!!! ~+ still adding down here! =)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
STRATUM POOL FOR BILLIONCOIN

HOSTED ON FAST DETICATED SERVERS

VARDIFF

AUTO-PAYOUT FROM THE FIRST COIN

JOIN OUR RANKS
Activity: 82
Doge high was ~235

LET'S CREATE SOME HYPE!!!!!
Activity: 518
Doge high was ~235

Don't woryy about dump. 100 mln Bil??! Wow. I think he's joking but maybe it's not joke.
5-10 mln Bil is big amount. I believe that less than 5 people have more than 20mln but not more.

100 Million are only worth 10 BTC right now... Not really a huge investment... BTW, I was mining the coin the whole time with around 10 MH, bringing me 700.000 - 2 Million Coins per day.

I just received a - probably - standardized answer from a Cryptsy-guy:

Thank you for your feature request.
We will take the time to check out your suggestion and consider it for addition to the Cryptsy
webiste!

If you have any further suggestions, please let me know

Sincerely
Jim
Customer Service Manager
BWPnwWxoRupZXVrc3ytzqcEvpceGrc4WKd

I like the chat idea btw.

*just dl'ed the client ====> looks like they have a good thing going here! *You can choose different skins for the chat! ~ BIL ROCKZZZ!!! =)
Activity: 70
BWPnwWxoRupZXVrc3ytzqcEvpceGrc4WKd

I like the chat idea btw.
I'm confident about the price going up too.  Although, I'm worried about you guys who have huge numbers of BILs selling off as soon as the coin gets traction-- in turn keeping the price down.  BIL has fewer total coins than DOGE.  DOGE had a huge debut and then slowly came down to around 60, then down to where it is now.  Based on the general altcoin trends BIL should eventually have a higher unit price than DOGE. But who knows, this is the wild west.

At the end of the day this all comes down to demand.  Promote the hell out of this coin!  Get on facebook and twitter!  People love cheap coins with even a little upside potential!

As far as I can see, only miners are dumping BIL for this insane cheap price. The "investors" are holding and are going to hold. There aren't that many Billioncoins around. I see 100 Satoshi potential too.

very cool!~$BIL >> this is the first client i've downloaded this year. Runs smooth, no glitches... I've contacted the BIL team. The NYSE options traders waiting for the green light...hold tight!!! =)
Doge high was ~235

Don't woryy about dump. 100 mln Bil??! Wow. I think he's joking but maybe it's not joke.
5-10 mln Bil is big amount. I believe that less than 5 people have more than 20mln but not more.
I'm confident about the price going up too.  Although, I'm worried about you guys who have huge numbers of BILs selling off as soon as the coin gets traction-- in turn keeping the price down.  BIL has fewer total coins than DOGE.  DOGE had a huge debut and then slowly came down to around 60, then down to where it is now.  Based on the general altcoin trends BIL should eventually have a higher unit price than DOGE. But who knows, this is the wild west.

At the end of the day this all comes down to demand.  Promote the hell out of this coin!  Get on facebook and twitter!  People love cheap coins with even a little upside potential!

As far as I can see, only miners are dumping BIL for this insane cheap price. The "investors" are holding and are going to hold. There aren't that many Billioncoins around. I see 100 Satoshi potential too.
Activity: 82

Lol, Billioncoin is incredible cheap right now. I have my 100 Million Smiley Ready for Cryptsy!
no premine. 1000 satoshi is illusion Smiley
But 100 is real
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Is this coin premined or instamined?
Many people dump BIL because Bil is not on cryptsy yet, but this is not good. Be patient and wait. Bil is so cheap now, I'm buying more though I've few mlns.
Lack of promotion Bil, that's sad, but voting on cryptsy is really good, many vote, almost 300 now. well Ithink we'll see Bil on cryptsy this week and then price 30 will be good occasion.

~*~BIL~*~you have no idea this could head to 1000+ Satoshis easily once we get listed ,,,i'm up tp 70 million and adding ! Wink

~ maybe call this guy, ask them to get up on this gem! imho >>

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

weeeeeee
You honestly think your 70m stake of this shitcoin is worth 700 BTC? Cheesy

/\BIL ya man, i'm hoping to be up to 100Million before we get uplisted.

re: Top dogs up on this one bud! Wink

*sit back and watch the xfireworkx!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Many people dump BIL because Bil is not on cryptsy yet, but this is not good. Be patient and wait. Bil is so cheap now, I'm buying more though I've few mlns.
Lack of promotion Bil, that's sad, but voting on cryptsy is really good, many vote, almost 300 now. well Ithink we'll see Bil on cryptsy this week and then price 30 will be good occasion.

~*~BIL~*~you have no idea this could head to 1000+ Satoshis easily once we get listed ,,,i'm up tp 70 million and adding ! Wink

~ maybe call this guy, ask them to get up on this gem! imho >>

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

weeeeeee
You honestly think your 70m stake of this shitcoin is worth 700 BTC? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: