Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bit-ponzi.com. Double your investments. Weekly rounds. - page 2. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello,

We just got notified of a site trying to impersonate us: http://bit-ponzi.gq, with this BTCtalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-bit-ponzi-double-your-investments-weekly-rounds-991824 . Please be careful and make sure not to send money there, I doubt they have any intention of paying people out looking at the identical ANN page and all.

Thanks, Bit-Ponzi
Sent .1 btc towards this ponzi. Will report back when I receive payment.
i was the first two deposits they paid me back  Grin

Yep same here, of course small deposits but I got x2 returns on both. Round 3!
Good to see everyone enjoying it! The current round will last until Saturday at midnight!
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Yep same here, of course small deposits but I got x2 returns on both. Round 3!
Activity: 826

Doubled my .1 btc investment. I can confirm that it works.
no paying this site  Shocked

Hello,

Your payment is currently in queue(because of the way the game works, the terms of which are in our ToS), and there is no guarantee you will ever get a payment. However, there is still quite a bit of time left of this round, so there is definitely a chance for you to get the payment.

Thanks, Bit-Ponzi
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
no paying this site  Shocked
We are smooth, reliable and consistent. Even if the site goes down via DDOS, We will always update twitter with the new address to ensure the game continues to run smoothly. We hope you are all enjoying the game and continue to play!
Giving this a shot will report back on payouts

Got my payout, that was quick thanks!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
Activity: 826
Payouts have been moving along smoothly! Everyone enjoying the game?
Giving this a shot will report back on payouts
--snip--
Hello,

Thank you, that is much appreciated. Please keep in mind that the site is still basically in beta and may change here and there in the next little while.(things such as investment amounts and maybe even return % rate)

Bit-Ponzi

Hi,
Thanks for letting the community know. I ask that you do make these changes while no investments are in place to avoid customer dis-satisfaction and that you alert everyone at least 12-24hours prior to changes, to avoid negative response from the community.
Besides that, as long as everything remains in check regarding payments and deposits, you'll be on the Paying list within a week or two!

Best Regards

This is a GOOD idea. We will never change anything without 24-48H notices We will always update our twitter with updates etc. We do plan on remodeling the site soon and adding some other features in. We have intentionally left a gap between rounds (Saturday at midnight until Sunday at noon) so we can update, and start the new round. Most maintenance will be done within this time frame so the site is always going.
Please, Follow us on twitter!

https://twitter.com/btc_ponzi
This site is listed on the Investor Watch list as:
WATCHLIST STATUS
To find out more, visit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-read-now-967149
Hello,

Thank you, that is much appreciated. Please keep in mind that the site is still basically in beta and may change here and there in the next little while.(things such as investment amounts and maybe even return % rate)

Bit-Ponzi
Hi admin,,,, which means web wallet is what????I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Use the program, not coinbase or another website. Any website is a web wallet.

the confirmation means blokchain?Huh??In addition to blokchain and how many hours a minimum payment

You need 1 confirmation on the bitcoin blockchain for the TX to show up and to be able to get a payout, it could be checked here: https://blockchain.info. Payouts are processed every 3 minutes so you should be able to get yours within an hour as long as there are people investing after you(that is how a ponzi game works)
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

the confirmation means blokchain?Huh??In addition to blokchain and how many hours a minimum payment
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
First few payouts have already been sent!
Pages:
Jump to: