Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BIT-POT.com - NEW BITCOIN GAMBLING - page 2. (Read 5692 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
January 05, 2016, 03:47:36 PM
So you were the mysterious donator  Cheesy (as your address was not listed in pending tip database, it has been considered as donation )
I'm sorry but in OP is stated: one refund per account (or similar) ... but don't be worry, your BTC were not lost, they will serve good to some lucky winner.
Thank you

For a new website, I'd be careful in garnering negative attention like that. If at all possible, I would refund him for the mistake even though it will reduce the pot. Will show better on your relatively new business / startup.

Well, you have used quite reasonable argument and after all why not, I'm going to refund erre. thanks for educating

I indeed found the tone pretty derisory. I made a mistake, right, and i don't deserve nothing more than a glacial "sorry, all incoming btc from not registred address are considered as donations" . But being the third user who tried your site should not be a malus at all, and you could had avoided the final "thank you".

Also, your pot is already pretty big, because the blockchain is being spammed (again), so guessing the right tx is almost impossible at this time.

Anyway.... thank you Wink

The refund is comming, don't worry. I'm aware you are third user and appreciate that. Sorry for my quick conclusion.

But blockchain beeing spammed? Right transaction?
There is 1 hour limit to send the bet and get 1 conf. (it never take me more when using proper fee) which is limit for valid bet and this game should be more about luck and not about sending right transations.

Received, thank you
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 04, 2016, 08:58:55 PM
going to try too

YOUR BET ID: BDQwztU2J6
YOUR BTC ADDY: 18n8CUQCACXftfuPnYn8LLnas88JEk7PyV
BET: 0.01 BTC
Activity: 78
TOP is the POT
January 04, 2016, 06:30:12 PM
So you were the mysterious donator  Cheesy (as your address was not listed in pending tip database, it has been considered as donation )
I'm sorry but in OP is stated: one refund per account (or similar) ... but don't be worry, your BTC were not lost, they will serve good to some lucky winner.
Thank you

For a new website, I'd be careful in garnering negative attention like that. If at all possible, I would refund him for the mistake even though it will reduce the pot. Will show better on your relatively new business / startup.

Well, you have used quite reasonable argument and after all why not, I'm going to refund erre. thanks for educating

I indeed found the tone pretty derisory. I made a mistake, right, and i don't deserve nothing more than a glacial "sorry, all incoming btc from not registred address are considered as donations" . But being the third user who tried your site should not be a malus at all, and you could had avoided the final "thank you".

Also, your pot is already pretty big, because the blockchain is being spammed (again), so guessing the right tx is almost impossible at this time.

The refund is comming, don't worry. I'm aware you are third user and appreciate that. Sorry for my quick conclusion.

But blockchain beeing spammed? Right transaction?
There is 1 hour limit to send the bet and get 1 conf. (it never take me more when using proper fee) which is limit for valid bet and this game should be more about luck and not about sending right transations.

legendary
January 04, 2016, 06:24:48 PM
Thank you

TOP is the POT
January 04, 2016, 05:38:39 PM
ERROR
GIVEN BTC ADDRESS BALANCE IS 0

What

does this mean??

Edit: i managed to understand it: I was using an empty address, and I cannot.

I don't know if i'm still eligible for refund because I already  had one, but nevertheless I tried Smiley :

YOUR BET ID: sFDd3rSgkD
YOUR TIP: 1
YOUR BTC ADDY: 15R3c2GKCqY2DpFuPMdHyee6CAma5BKvaX

Re-edited: just noticed that the blockchain is being spammed. Money lost  Cry

Hi erre, the POT adress never received BTC from your addy, I don't understand what happened ...how could you lost BTC?
Also could you please specify nature of error? In case of invalid BTC addy the script should ask you to provide valid one (same for empty address field)

Bet size: 0.01 BTC

YOUR BET ID: u3dMSzNXhe
YOUR BTC ADDY: 1JtkYx3JreLJZpvkT1WXEMcwiuujK6HxQa

Your bet have been refunded, thanks for trying

Sorry wrong address, that was for the change. I sent from 1SoGC63df4ueo1Zum21c9DwUuft5mkyyi

https://blockchain.info/tx/efe99c3d9042c1299614996f0e128fd4ba2637b24ee5e55280c6bb453dd2dab0

So you were the mysterious donator  Cheesy (as your address was not listed in pending tip database, it has been considered as donation )
Thank you

legendary
January 04, 2016, 05:22:34 PM
ERROR

What

does this mean??

I don't know if i'm still eligible for refund because I already  had one, but nevertheless I tried Smiley :

Hi erre, the POT adress never received BTC from your addy, I don't understand what happened ...how could you lost BTC?
Also could you please specify nature of error? In case of invalid BTC addy the script should ask you to provide valid one (same for empty address field)

Sorry wrong address, that was for the change. I sent from 1SoGC63df4ueo1Zum21c9DwUuft5mkyyi

https://blockchain.info/tx/efe99c3d9042c1299614996f0e128fd4ba2637b24ee5e55280c6bb453dd2dab0
TOP is the POT
January 04, 2016, 05:04:41 PM
if I hit the numbers of txt what is the "winning"?
there is an odds ratio more then 3000!

If you HIT the nr you get all the POT size.

TIP: number 1 is quite often but then you receive only 50% of POT.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
January 04, 2016, 04:59:14 PM
if I hit the numbers of txt what is the "winning"?
there is an odds ratio more then 3000!
TOP is the POT
January 04, 2016, 04:56:19 PM
ERROR

What

does this mean??

TOP is the POT
January 04, 2016, 04:44:22 PM
My bet info, thanks! (bet: 0.01btc)
YOUR BET ID: 9WIUweQq73
YOUR BTC ADDY: 1MBUBQbuzcbSuHUvrkXW5w3TrNyGk7Sc9J

Hi sousaphonepint, you were added to the list and your refund will come soon. Thanks for trying.

Your site needs a bit of work. The background picture makes the text hard to see.
I will try out this game later, though the game is a big confusing. The refund thing is still available, correct?

Hi DarkStar, As of design, it's really not my strong suit, I have to admit. Will try to work a bit, but at the moment I'm focusing to bring 2nd pot on-line and it takes all my free time.
but a Big confusing game ... why confusing? "Hit the number of transanctions in 3rd block above the one with your tx" ... To me it's simple and clear (but english is not my suit either so it could be confusing for native speakers, in which case please advise better.
Nevertheless, I thank you for comments and please don't hesitate to try it ... Yet last 3 players will get refund. Go for it.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 04, 2016, 07:55:50 AM
My bet info, thanks! (bet: 0.01btc)
YOUR BET ID: 9WIUweQq73
YOUR BTC ADDY: 1MBUBQbuzcbSuHUvrkXW5w3TrNyGk7Sc9J
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
January 02, 2016, 05:45:25 PM
Your site needs a bit of work. The background picture makes the text hard to see.
I will try out this game later, though the game is a big confusing. The refund thing is still available, correct?
legendary
January 02, 2016, 04:30:34 PM
ERROR

What

does this mean??

TOP is the POT
December 30, 2015, 10:36:39 PM

The REFUND GAME is still on... a chance to WIN 0.23 BTC for FREE.  Don't hesitate to try us.
Sounds good. I'd like to join your game, but I do not really understand how to play your game. Undecided

It is simple:

- you have to TIP how many transactions will be included in block ( exactly 3rd block after your transaction )
- every TIP cost 0.001 BTC  per block ( if you want your TIP to be valid for more blocks you can send more )
- if you hit the correct number you get all the POT, but only 50% if your TIP is 1 tx (which is quite usual)   

hope this helps
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
December 30, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

The REFUND GAME is still on... a chance to WIN 0.23 BTC for FREE.  Don't hesitate to try us.
Sounds good. I'd like to join your game, but I do not really understand how to play your game. Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 30, 2015, 09:39:20 PM

TOP is the POT
December 30, 2015, 09:10:04 PM

TOP is the POT
December 25, 2015, 11:03:31 AM

POT is cumulating .... anybody can win almost 0.2 BTC .... JUST TRY IT  ( last 5 users can try for FREE )

What's the minimum bet we can make to win .2 btc?
i'm not sure what you mean by "last 5 users can try for free" does that mean you're going to credit us with free mbtc to try and win something?

Minimal bet is 0.001 - if you are lucky enough and hit the exact number you win all the pot but when you TIP 1 you get only half of the pot.
Last 5 users refers to refund action (promo action). Youll get refunded  up to 0.01 BTC (no matter if win or lose) ... check the OP.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 25, 2015, 10:50:00 AM

POT is cumulating .... anybody can win almost 0.2 BTC .... JUST TRY IT  ( last 5 users can try for FREE )

What's the minimum bet we can make to win .2 btc?
i'm not sure what you mean by "last 5 users can try for free" does that mean you're going to credit us with free mbtc to try and win something?
TOP is the POT
December 25, 2015, 10:44:03 AM

POT is cumulating .... anybody can win almost 0.2 BTC .... JUST TRY IT  ( last 5 users can try for FREE )

Pages:
Jump to: