Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 75. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
15 days @ 0.01 BTC per day
Days: 2  Amount per day: 0.01 BTC
Geo-Targeting: All countries  Remaining: 14 days<<<<< only a little bit pop up advertising Grin

Advertising for public is running, the exchange can come Cool
Our group do not sell under $ 10! (For a start too much but it is better when first less in circulation)
We will overtake Monero =)
What do you think about the start price for trading?

Dev? what you think to start?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
i mining give error invalid method... retry after 30 seconds
i using minerd
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Maybe the Yobit exchange will add this coin Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well it is not normal, I appeared to the moment and I start paying after 1 hour. I recommend you use minerd

https://github.com/lucasjones/cpuminer-multi

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://bas.e-pool.net:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

i am working good software for Bitasean.
Activity: 58
It's giving me "Not found" text. However, I did not mine for 1 hour yet, so that's normal?

No, it should appear, you are doing something wrong, use a different miner from the list (Getting Started).
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
It's giving me "Not found" text. However, I did not mine for 1 hour yet, so that's normal?
Activity: 58
Did I set it up correct, because something seems to be wrong for me here?

https://image.ibb.co/kpke0v/666.png

(STRATUM AUTHENTIFICATION FAILED)

Go to the pool page, and scrolldown to "Your Stats & Payment History", type your address there, and check "Hash Rate", if it's not 0, then it's working, Pending Balance will be updated after 1 hour of mining, then every minute.
Did I set it up correct, because something seems to be wrong for me here?

(STRATUM AUTHENTIFICATION FAILED)
I'm not sure if I'm mining it right.. I have downloaded Solo Miner for Windows and pasted my wallet address which I've got from my wallet. It's not showing me hashrate, but I can't find any statistics of my mining anywhere.. Will my earnings be transferred to my wallet? Sorry for stupid questions

I do not know that, I am using the cpuminer and the pool http://bas.e-pool.net/ and they are paying me every 25 coins and shows me the hasrate etc.
I'm not sure if I'm mining it right.. I have downloaded Solo Miner for Windows and pasted my wallet address which I've got from my wallet. It's not showing me hashrate, but I can't find any statistics of my mining anywhere.. Will my earnings be transferred to my wallet? Sorry for stupid questions
I am already mining this coin and it works very well only with my i7.

Pending Balance: 14.48447763 BAS
Total Paid: 451.87000000 BAS
Last Share Submitted: 2 minutes ago
Hash Rate: 136.91 H/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 1370436
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
We have write to coinexange.io and hope that they listed in next days soon
many peoples are interested, thats crazy

Asean has a good economy, when it list, we would use it as a commercial currency for our partner

Happy to hear that  Smiley Good Choice for a first exchange! Once it starts to trade more miners and interest will come.
 Smiley Smiley
Good morning. Where can i get BAS currency??? I am interested to get these. Are there still free ones? Can I give my BAS wallet here?

Thank you.

Can anyone advise me how to start with this currency? Websites to follow? Free faucets? Anything would be helpful so that I can immediately start working on this coin. Salamat!

I would just start mining it, it's both CPU and GPU minable at sufficient hashrates. Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 34
We have write to coinexange.io and hope that they listed in next days soon
many peoples are interested, thats crazy

Asean has a good economy, when it list, we would use it as a commercial currency for our partner
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Good morning. Where can i get BAS currency??? I am interested to get these. Are there still free ones? Can I give my BAS wallet here?

Thank you.

Can anyone advise me how to start with this currency? Websites to follow? Free faucets? Anything would be helpful so that I can immediately start working on this coin. Salamat!
Hi everyone

I have contacted coin exchange (e.g. cryptopia.co.nz, hitbtc.com, bter.com and others) and waiting for response, I will let you know if there is any further update.

Thank you

this is good news
thanks for u update..cryptopia.co.nz is The best choice

Good user base and solid interface at cryptopia - a very solid exchange.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Hi everyone

I have contacted coin exchange (e.g. cryptopia.co.nz, hitbtc.com, bter.com and others) and waiting for response, I will let you know if there is any further update.

Thank you

this is good news
thanks for u update..cryptopia.co.nz is The best choice
Post your wallet address here, i will give you 300 BAS for free! (limit only first 50 addresses)

Thanks, Id wallet send coin Smiley jkzoaSHr64GL8gsPmG5PUJiMz6BxKi5vtRLTHqYvVXME3qVFqzM6aDoJJXxBgrNXrn9TKHsQpUYK8Mp YVLKT57N95MCwqSAkYd
seems c-cex.com not accepted CryptoNote.

Hi everyone

Thank you

Good news, will wait Wink
Excellent Smiley Nova Exchange would be good also.  Wink
Nova doesn't support cryptonight coins.

I see. What about c-cex.com, they also have a voting system for getting coins listed on their exchange.

Hopefully they might change their policy in the future. Thankfully there are a number of others that do  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: