Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean | Innovative PoS | Scalability | No IPO | No premine - page 11. (Read 75520 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Any thoughts on how high bitbean will go? 200 satoshis? 700 satoshis? Should have bought a lot while it was very cheap.

Its still very cheap imo
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any thoughts on how high bitbean will go? 200 satoshis? 700 satoshis? Should have bought a lot while it was very cheap.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Holding my beans and buying more. Gotta stake to see the hidden message!

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Bean will be big  Wink

I think sooner Bean should touch 100 Sats as this has already made 40sats floor . Easy by easy this will go up above the sky.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
stable @40 sat . i  hope any update from dev . and give big effect to market  Cheesy
Activity: 706
It's obvious BITB didn't reach its top.
For a number of reasons.
First there is high demand for the coin.
Second the developer's wallet in the first post hasn't sent any coins so it is obvious he is going to work on the coin and make updates. Perhaps he even knows something we don't.
Third, there is uptrend and has always been uptrend in this coin even in mining and trading, and dips in the uptrend is healthy.
It will rise to 700+
If you panic sell you are crazy or dumb really.

shit coin like the other  Cool

Welcome, you must be new here, lol . . .  Tongue
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
For a number of reasons.
Second the developer's wallet in the first post hasn't sent any coins so it is obvious he is going to work on the coin and make updates. Perhaps he even knows something we don't.
Third, there is uptrend and has always been uptrend in this coin even in mining and trading, and dips in the uptrend is healthy.
It will rise to 700+

shit coin like the other  Cool
Activity: 770
One advice -  don't panic and trade cautiously.
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
for reaching 700 sats, it needs more widespreading..
Activity: 308
Beans are flying!

The flying beans at some point have to come back down though Angry

I am out will be back at 15 sat, see you soon guys.

it looks like it wony go back to 15 sat
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
people will realize the potential of bitbean later.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Growing Beans HD Timelapse
http://youtu.be/EKx4ZwoJqXY

Cheesy let them grow Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
For a number of reasons.
It will rise to 700+
It will reach that high, just matter of time only

Staking in wallet is rewarding if you are holding for weeks otherwise buy, sell will keep happening everyday. When this coin reach 700+ price you ll probably see 10s of times of ups and downs on the way, Stake and grow your wealth everyday is only way to go when you have good coins in your hand. When distribution reaches wide and price picks up in thousands, there is good chance you can turn your stakes into a healthy everyday income Smiley

+1

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
For a number of reasons.
It will rise to 700+

so are you saying I should order that yacht I always wanted?
legendary
Activity: 1484
For a number of reasons.
It will rise to 700+
It will reach that high, just matter of time only

Staking in wallet is rewarding if you are holding for weeks otherwise buy, sell will keep happening everyday. When this coin reach 700+ price you ll probably see 10s of times of ups and downs on the way, Stake and grow your wealth everyday is only way to go when you have good coins in your hand. When distribution reaches wide and price picks up in thousands, there is good chance you can turn your stakes into a healthy everyday income Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Syncing without a conf file will be included in the next wallet update.
Until then you can use a conf file like the one above.

when can we expect the next update?
I am working on it give me a few days. It includes ddos prevention, wallet gui enhancements, new and icons/images in the wallet, hardcoded nodes for syncing without conf so it would be easy to use, new checkpoints, maybe some other things if i get the time.

will it take a month or weeks? so that i know when i would buy more hhaha
Why would it take that long. I said a few days.
Activity: 308
Syncing without a conf file will be included in the next wallet update.
Until then you can use a conf file like the one above.

when can we expect the next update?
I am working on it give me a few days. It includes ddos prevention, wallet gui enhancements, new and icons/images in the wallet, hardcoded nodes for syncing without conf so it would be easy to use, new checkpoints, maybe some other things if i get the time.

will it take a month or weeks? so that i know when i would buy more hhaha
Pages:
Jump to: