Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean | Innovative PoS | Scalability | No IPO | No premine - page 2. (Read 75499 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
lol... from BitBean's IRC...

The Bean says...

Activity: 678
Merit: 501
now, buy support is good, we ll see over 20sat soon.
Perfect time to buy as many as can as price is to go up from here . I am taking as many as I can right now.

time to buy , whales colecting...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Perfect time to buy as many as can as price is to go up from here . I am taking as many as I can right now.
This was a bump in the road. I bet this will turn out better than expected Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Nice buy support on cryptsy!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Anyone still bullish on this coin? bittrex has 26BTC, or 62.5 billion coins, in sells waiting and a price of only 16 sats.

I need predictions Smiley

I am willing to risk a small amount. You never know with community takeovers, but it seems the dev just didn't complete something, so there is nothing really bad. Just needs more dev work ongoing.
Activity: 560
Anyone still bullish on this coin? bittrex has 26BTC, or 62.5 billion coins, in sells waiting and a price of only 16 sats.

This coin is in good situation.

Why?

1. Dev left but with small ammount of coins - only 10m = 1.6btc at 16 sato price

2. Community is strong and very fast take over the coin with serious plans and organisation

3. Marketcap data - only less than 25,000 $ - it's very low.

With those 2 good informations everyone waiting for 5 sato or 10 sato loses crypto time imho.

This is cheap buy and hold coin. With this cap risk is much lower than potential reward.  Cool
Activity: 588

Awesome! We can help this coin by remove our sell order and put some buy order. I'm on 11 sat
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
The News about the Dev is sad but seeing the community step up makes me feel the same. Look at WhiteCoin now that was a mess but thanks to a healthy community 1 year later go see how much its worth now  Wink and they didn't do nothing different. BitB is like buying mining speed ,no million dollar hardware, no pool + their fees , energy green, super fast transactions and thank to its fixed stake size it make Pos feel just like Pow but without the heat and the noise of 30 fans. All I can say you have my full support

Go Team Bean!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This coin go to moon. the community is important more than dev Smiley

Good Job. i support the new team.

both are equally important for a coin to "go to the moon"
This coin go to moon. the community is important more than dev Smiley

Good Job. i support the new team.
Activity: 308

lets see how the take over devs are going to perform first
Activity: 294

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Why i can't sync my wallet ??

Are you using .conf file? If not here is one, download and past in your roaming%BitBean folder and start wallet again

https://mega.co.nz/#!eF1m1RbT!Pq7ET_G4MlmjbUX4FzrWbxC7EfADlmVihK0jziFV8eQ

Ok i'll try it thanks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Are you using .conf file? If not here is one, download and past in your roaming%BitBean folder and start wallet again

https://mega.co.nz/#!eF1m1RbT!Pq7ET_G4MlmjbUX4FzrWbxC7EfADlmVihK0jziFV8eQ
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: