Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean | Innovative PoS | Scalability | No IPO | No premine - page 20. (Read 75520 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You don't need to have different addresses, just use coin control to split them up in to smaller blocks, each block will have its own time stamp! so no need to clutter up your wallets with 100's of addresses.

how do i do that?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You don't need to have different addresses, just use coin control to split them up in to smaller blocks, each block will have its own time stamp! so no need to clutter up your wallets with 100's of addresses.

But then you can't confuse the rich list lurkers.
Activity: 356
legendary
Activity: 1484
hey can someone explain how staking works here?
Its same as how other pos coins works. You hold coins in your wallet and leave wallet open to participate in proof of stake job, when your wallet finds a block you ll get rewarded 1000 coins. Wallets are competing to find a block every minute so how many coins you ll stake will depends on your balance height means more balance got high chances of hitting blocks regular and lets say if you have 1M BITB, you gonna spread them into smaller chunks and keep them in walllet so you have a good chance to hit few blocks everyday.

hmmm so if i have 1m bitb i should create different addresses in one wallet? or that wont do. i should have 2 computers?
No you dont need two computers. You can use different addresses in one wallet, spread transaction like 100k in each new address which will increase your chance of hitting pos block more often than having all balance in a single address.
Its same as how other pos coins works. You hold coins in your wallet and leave wallet open to participate in proof of stake job, when your wallet finds a block you ll get rewarded 1000 coins. Wallets are competing to find a block every minute so how many coins you ll stake will depends on your balance height means more balance got high chances of hitting blocks regular and lets say if you have 1M BITB, you gonna spread them into smaller chunks and keep them in walllet so you have a good chance to hit few blocks everyday.

hmmm so if i have 1m bitb i should create different addresses in one wallet? or that wont do. i should have 2 computers?
legendary
legendary
Wow seems a progressive night again in terms of trading, BITB is heading to right direction.. 3 exchanges, might hear something from poloniex soon i believe exchanges are seriously looking into this coin now as this coin is a serious contender.  Smiley
May be we are going to break 30 sats today with few more btc volume, I see buy demand in cryptsy, also moving up in bittrex.. Still cheap imo! Get in now or miss the boat  Grin

Go beans go!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
anybody list this on coinmarketcap?

what's the current marketcap?

already

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbean/#markets

Big push in price is comming, be ready Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 369
phm.link
Hi all,

If you're like me and you want a coin-style logo for your desktop to go along with all the others, then you'll appreciate this zip archive I've made which has them in several sizes.

https://mega.co.nz/#!oo1mzZpB!TIRLOMK5tN1GQQRnJUVRi9WWHmmQ7J_CvMoR5L-9_H0

Looking forward to seeing the beans grow. Smiley

http://imgur.com/vqsb0h8

Tips rule: 2JoMJ9spRsVVvsKgvF4oH5zZknkrd3zATL

Don't download that shitt people.
Might be safe, but eh.

http://imgur.com/a/FBbdl

legendary
Hi all,

If you're like me and you want a coin-style logo for your desktop to go along with all the others, then you'll appreciate this zip archive I've made which has them in several sizes.

https://mega.co.nz/#!oo1mzZpB!TIRLOMK5tN1GQQRnJUVRi9WWHmmQ7J_CvMoR5L-9_H0

Looking forward to seeing the beans grow. Smiley

http://imgur.com/vqsb0h8

Tips rule: 2JoMJ9spRsVVvsKgvF4oH5zZknkrd3zATL

Don't download that shitt people.
Might be safe, but eh.
Activity: 250
still got ma beans  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Glad to see it on Cryptsy. Their traders know the value of BITB better than the trex ones  Cheesy
legendary
Up, up and away!
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Has anyone gotten a sense of what the average stake rate for BITB is yet?
I have about half a million that I mined but haven't installed a wallet yet.

you should do ok on that . I would do the wallet so your getting more imo , I think on 380k i was got like 18k since pow ended
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Has anyone gotten a sense of what the average stake rate for BITB is yet?
I have about half a million that I mined but haven't installed a wallet yet.
Pages:
Jump to: