Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBegin-Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading platform |FIAT support - page 6. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great quality and a great project, with a great team. I'm looking forward to this project for a long time and I like it. I am sure this company will show the best results and the partnership that grows and climes to the top.
Activity: 108
Hope this will be the next big exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I would like to ask that which kind of wallet do you suggest as suitable for storing tokens?
We use 100% cold wallet
Bitbegin have a dedicated monitoring team who are actively observing all the issues and the key areas which needs to be focussed everything was accordingly listed out to the developers for a change.
Thanks please signup at https://bitbegin.io
How much control do investors have? How much is collected till now?
I like the construction of this project.
What are the benefits of referral? What are the strategies to attract investors?
Activity: 36
How frequent are the dividend payouts?
Activity: 55
Superb project. Kudos to the team.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Activity: 56
Is TEO tradeable on any other exchange yet?
i agree. this is totally unique and different from
brand new
Activity: 0
How much have you raised until now? Very curious about it.
Activity: 56
Bitbegin have a dedicated monitoring team who are actively observing all the issues and the key areas which needs to be focussed everything was accordingly listed out to the developers for a change.
Activity: 87
I predict huge amount of people will flow into the project after main release
What is the bonus percentage for this week?Sent on:6:02 pmFrom:Juhi Vatnani
You can see that from our tokenomics
How much have you raised until now? Very curious about it.
We have raise about 250ETH
Collected amount is pretty low so how you will manage to keep continue this project. Earning calculator is showing pretty high amount so how you could offer this amount in term to stake there. Is that is exact amount or only estimated?
The collected amount is really small but it doesn't stop us in any way from further development of our ecosystem ,we also intend to raise more funds through private investors.
That is the exact amount ,you can see the mechanism of our calculator through our tokenomics
What is the bonus percentage for this week?
Pages:
Jump to: