Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitbucks - Condensing a 131-year emission process into 6 months - SHA256D - page 2. (Read 15662 times)

copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

Essentially, Bitbucks was launched as an economic experiment. It did only one thing, and that was to put Bitcoin's inflation schedule into hyperdrive. This would allow us to see how individuals would cope socially, in the market, etc. There is one major flaw in that experiment, as Bitcoin's expansive base WAS formed over the long tenure of steady inflation, not hyperinflation. Any conclusions drawn from Bitbucks' correlation with Bitcoin would be rendered irrelevant, as the model is unfeasible and simply unrealistic to create that base that Bitcoin has, and build on top of that. There is no point in running an experiment when you already know the results, and in this case, once the PoW ends, the chain would stop propagating due to the lack of miners. As the Bitbucks platform does not have any value.

In this case, we will be doing something entirely new. The Bitbucks platform will switch to a token model on a Python blockchain platform. This is exciting stuff, as we will be pretty much the first official token project built on any Python platform. There will be a rebrand. There will also be a whitepaper release. And there will be a swap between the Bitbucks coin to the token.

There will be more information available soon. Before we facilitate any swap, we first have to get on an exchange, and we are working on that at the moment.

Regards,
The Bitbucks Team
Activity: 161
Activity: 34
This indeed has a great bitcoin protocol feature
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Why would investors believe the project has a great future?
Activity: 452
I see a lot of talk, everyone talks, but exchange does not see anything ..... Huh
Activity: 161
It's easy to say "it's a scam" do you have any proof of that?
Because, there is no dev in the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in development, I will follow you. Thank you
Activity: 266
Its a great project cant wait for it to be launch!
Activity: 114
Very interesting project, I will be watching it closely. When will the roadmap come out?
Activity: 41
It's easy to say "it's a scam" do you have any proof of that?
Activity: 13
Кoгдa бyдyт oбмeн?  Huh
Activity: 2
oбмeнa нeт нacкoлькo я пoнимaю
Activity: 122
Activity: 15
what is the value preview to the market?Huh

With the accelerated deflation, maybe right at 1000-1500 Sats to start out.  That supply is going to drop, quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: