Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 571. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been shorting your Shitcoin Cash all fuckin day long man  Cheesy Enjoy your bags!  Wink

You've been shorting nothing, busy as hell trolling us, granted I enjoyed that lmfao, but answer the charge, is yours listed on any exhange at all, you fool?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been shorting your Shitcoin Cash all fuckin day long man  Cheesy Enjoy your bags!  Wink
im shorting the shit out of this garbage since 90. what a clown show disaster this shit cash is  Grin

It's becoming obvious that real people don't get their trading advice on this forum... I think it's time to learn Korean (and no, I don't mean the language that Kore speaks).

All of these fucktards on here so butthurt that BCH is working. Trading volume almost surpassed BTC in the last 24h, and somehow BCH is still a shitcoin, woww!

Anyone with a chart in front of them could have made that short call... out of interest is it still open ?

on H4 it was at 0.0903 retraced to 0.0716 now sitting at 0.0761, daily closing green, breaking resistance, so it's a buy I guess. You might short btc lol, if it hits 6.3ks.

Wow what are you smoking lol. More like a slam dunk short opportunity and ride this shit cash selling frenzy down to sub 50.

You wish you knew what you were talking about, at sub 50 it's a steal, lol, sell me your coins otc, done deal lol

How is your shit cash doing? Problem?

was wondering where was listed yours, I mean what kind of exchange would list it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
It seems that you guys never have have enough forks, don't you? Jeez!

these guys are talking too much, lol

LOL not enough blocks --> https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC

certificate on link out of date or not yet valid!^^^
im shorting the shit out of this garbage since 90. what a clown show disaster this shit cash is  Grin

It's becoming obvious that real people don't get their trading advice on this forum... I think it's time to learn Korean (and no, I don't mean the language that Kore speaks).

All of these fucktards on here so butthurt that BCH is working. Trading volume almost surpassed BTC in the last 24h, and somehow BCH is still a shitcoin, woww!

Anyone with a chart in front of them could have made that short call... out of interest is it still open ?

on H4 it was at 0.0903 retraced to 0.0716 now sitting at 0.0761, daily closing green, breaking resistance, so it's a buy I guess. You might short btc lol, if it hits 6.3ks.

Wow what are you smoking lol. More like a slam dunk short opportunity and ride this shit cash selling frenzy down to sub 50.

You wish you knew what you were talking about, at sub 50 it's a steal, lol, sell me your coins otc, done deal lol

How is your shit cash doing? Problem?

Activity: 414
Merit: 251
im shorting the shit out of this garbage since 90. what a clown show disaster this shit cash is  Grin

Arguing about altcoin's exchange rates is meaningless - just watch the historic rates of LTC, maybe the oldest altcoin.
For a long time everybody always said it's legitimacy is because when BTC has some trouble LTC would come to replace it Smiley I guess those days are over now, the exchange rate is almost at an ATH  Huh

Anyways, alts will soon leave the place to the cryptocurrency with the dominant technology and market cap, so it's useless arguing as you said. Investors, minners, users traders just let the market decide. At the same, as a trader I make money scalping, edging, holding, shorting, longing and whatnot..... but who cares, everyone's doing what he's best at I guess, trying to make money in this business, but then again, who cares?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Crazy volume.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Arguing about altcoin's exchange rates is meaningless - just watch the historic rates of LTC, maybe the oldest altcoin.
For a long time everybody always said it's legitimacy is because when BTC has some trouble LTC would come to replace it Smiley I guess those days are over now, yet the exchange rate is almost at an ATH  Wink
well 6 hours later we finally have a asicboost double tap. Time to watch this shit cash get rekt  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
im shorting the shit out of this garbage since 90. what a clown show disaster this shit cash is  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

these guys are talking too much, lol

LOL not enough blocks --> https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC

these guys are talking too much, lol, they even told me to buy eth haha
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Nice fake run up today. Trying to show bitcoin cash is strong enough to compete with a potential 2x hardfork. Hope both chains die before the end of the year.

I expect they will, no need to hope.

Holding BCH can just be seen as an insurance policy against a major disruption in the main BTC chain. I would not urge anyone to sell, but I do expect it to dwindle to Zero over a period of time.

Bloody dream on. Even all the crappy altcoin are above zero.

Maybe but if value dwindles down enough miners may just abandon altogether or the chain be too weak and vulnerable most alts don't rely on mining to keep them alive they rely on trusting a centralised entity
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Nice fake run up today. Trying to show bitcoin cash is strong enough to compete with a potential 2x hardfork. Hope both chains die before the end of the year.

Holding BCH can just be seen as an insurance policy against a major disruption in the main BTC chain. I would not urge anyone to sell, but I do expect it to dwindle to Zero over a period of time.

OK, 95% fall then (~0 IMV).
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Jump to: