Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 842. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
before the fork,i transfer my bitcoin from wallet address A to B,and i tranfer it back from B to A after fork,so the private key i should use to claim BCC is the priv key of B right?

and,is it safe to using electron-cash for claiming BCC?
B is right, that was a good move should have done that myself really as I didn't want my keys going into an untrusted wallet, electon cash I am not sure of I have seen a couple of people having issues, if you are not in a hurry and at the moment there is nowhere that is accepting deposits there might be another few tools coming out soon maybe.

thanks for the reply!i am indeed considering using bitcoin-cash because i think it will taking days to sync if using bitcoinABC node wallet,any other lite version wallet that could use for claiming BCC with priv key?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hey finex user , how do you fell ? just get 85% of bch and the price is 50% below other market , what should we do hahahahaah , what a best exchanger right now
Activity: 83
VRC was 70k satoshi last month , now at the bottom, yeah I think it can do nicely
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
damm, i have no idea what is ging on...some say that BCC will be dead soon, price is goin up to 1k (temporary little less then 800)...do not realy understand it all...so confused what will happen..BCC is alredy on 3 place on market cap...why would it be dead? what is the reason that price go up so much?

thx for any reply.

I am also wondering is it likely to overtake the btc and eth in a week time. Should i convert my eth to bcc. Anyone think the future of bcc is better than btc.Can every one move there bcc to exchanges at this point or still waiting to move. 
Activity: 238
VRC https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VRC

PARTNER OF BCC LEAD DEV PUMP AHAED

Nice to hear, knew it too, Let us Pump VRC then too like BCC
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Is bitcoinabc wallet a good choice to get my bcc?
what is the difference between these:
[   ]   bitcoin-0.14.6-win64-debug.zip   2017-07-29 00:51   145M   
[   ]   bitcoin-0.14.6-win64-setup-unsigned.exe   2017-07-29 00:50   13M   
[   ]   bitcoin-0.14.6-win64.zip   2017-07-29 00:51   24M   
Activity: 115
Guys. Electrum cash is a shit wallet. Yesterday after hours of pain trying to get my bcc i finally got my balance. But today same wallet shows 0 bcc. If i check my address on bitcoin cash explorer it shows positive balance.
Electrum cash shows transactions from main bitcoin network. If i check those tx on bcash explorer - they doesnt exist.

It is hard to install bcc wallet on different machine while taking in account it need 120gb for chain.
What wallet should i use ? I am really sick now of trying get my bcc.

As already stated, change the fork in network settings. Worked fine for me and someone above also
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

coinomi. it works great. i  swept my private key in there and got lucky with a block so it was in there in a few minutes. it sent out fine too.

damm, i have no idea what is ging on...some say that BCC will be dead soon, price is goin up to 1k (temporary little less then 800)...do not realy understand it all...so confused what will happen..BCC is alredy on 3 place on market cap...why would it be dead? what is the reason that price go up so much?

thx for any reply.

it can't move on or off exchanges so supply is completely enclosed with in them. that's all the reason you need for these prices. it doesn't work right now so all that supply can't be sold.
Activity: 75

thx for any reply.
Activity: 171
Guys. Electrum cash is a shit wallet. Yesterday after hours of pain trying to get my bcc i finally got my balance. But today same wallet shows 0 bcc. If i check my address on bitcoin cash explorer it shows positive balance.
Electrum cash shows transactions from main bitcoin network. If i check those tx on bcash explorer - they doesnt exist.

It is hard to install bcc wallet on different machine while taking in account it need 120gb for chain.
Activity: 112
there might be another few tools coming out soon maybe.

Just PLEASE take care with any new stuff that appears offering to do all things BCH for minimum effort.

Scammers paradise at the moment ....
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Have the miners gave up yet the network appears to be either dead of going through a unlucky patch  Grin Grin Grin
With all the various comments, this is the most funny of all that people will just come and trust their jealously guided private keys to you?

You would be amazed.

I have a few friends that would just send off their keys with NO idea of what they were doing/exposing themselves too.

I have to stop myself shouting at some of them sometimes. What they do seems super-dumb to me (I work in IT), but they just don't see the stupidity/naivety in some of their actions. Crazy what a little greed does to people.
finally been able to transfer over to bittrex of coinbase! seems i have missed the boat big time however.

Transfer what? BCH?

How?!?!? I thought deposits were still disabled for it?

Im guessing it was BTC and if so then yes too late needed to be before the fork
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
before the fork,i transfer my bitcoin from wallet address A to B,and i tranfer it back from B to A after fork,so the private key i should use to claim BCC is the priv key of B right?

B is right, that was a good move should have done that myself really as I didn't want my keys going into an untrusted wallet, electon cash I am not sure of I have seen a couple of people having issues, if you are not in a hurry and at the moment there is nowhere that is accepting deposits there might be another few tools coming out soon maybe.

I wrote this guide yesterday:

1-    Wait until after the fork when a few BCH (bitcoin cash) blocks have been mined. There is no hurry, you can wait a day, a week, etc. Copy the BTC private key where you have your BTC funds.

2-    Move all your bitcoin BTC to a new wallet with a new private key. BCH has replay protection, so you will be able
to move your BTC without moving your BCH.

3-    Wait until your Bitcoin BTC is confirmed in the new wallet. Be sure to complete steps 1-3 before moving to step 4.

4-    Install a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet and enter the private keys of the original wallet (the wallet you just moved
your Bitcoin BTC out of). To be maximally safe, the BCH wallet should be installed on a different machine than the one
that has your new Bitcoin BTC wallet on it. You can find a list of BCH wallets on the Bitcoin Cash website.

5-    This step isn’t necessary, but as a final step you may want to move your BCH to a new BCH wallet with a new private key, just to help ensure you don’t mistake your BCH wallet address for the BTC address it used to be.

Thats what I did created 2 new wallet addresses transferred all BTC to a new wallet and waited for 6 confirmations  (took about 40 mins) then moved BCH to a new wallet still waiting for first confirmation currently been about 3 hours
finally been able to transfer over to bittrex of coinbase! seems i have missed the boat big time however.

Transfer what? BCH?

How?!?!? I thought deposits were still disabled for it?
Activity: 109
wow so many new comments in this thread at a rate I've rarely seen. Maybe I just hold the BCH I have. Is $1000/BCH imminent? But where can we deposit our BCH? Bittrex deposits are disabled, right?
Activity: 107
I've got amazing powers of observation

I wrote this guide yesterday:

1-    Wait until after the fork when a few BCH (bitcoin cash) blocks have been mined. There is no hurry, you can wait a day, a week, etc. Copy the BTC private key where you have your BTC funds.

2-    Move all your bitcoin BTC to a new wallet with a new private key. BCH has replay protection, so you will be able
to move your BTC without moving your BCH.

3-    Wait until your Bitcoin BTC is confirmed in the new wallet. Be sure to complete steps 1-3 before moving to step 4.

4-    Install a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet and enter the private keys of the original wallet (the wallet you just moved
your Bitcoin BTC out of). To be maximally safe, the BCH wallet should be installed on a different machine than the one
that has your new Bitcoin BTC wallet on it. You can find a list of BCH wallets on the Bitcoin Cash website.

5-    This step isn’t necessary, but as a final step you may want to move your BCH to a new BCH wallet with a new private key, just to help ensure you don’t mistake your BCH wallet address for the BTC address it used to be.
Activity: 115
I just lost my unique BCH. I used Electrum, after the fork i sended my BTC to Bittrex, i download the Electrom Cash, used my private keys and saw my BCH, everything is ok, until after a little time Electrom Cash sended my BCH to the same BTC Bittrex address.

So is a lost right?

Sad

In network settings make sure you are on the correct fork.

I love you!

I thought Electron Cash was just for Bitcoin Cash but some way the network was changed.

Solved

I had the same issue, rather misleading. Glad you got sorted
Jump to: