Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Core $BTCC - privacy by default - 1minute blocks & 8MB blocks - page 4. (Read 23535 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Core Mining POOL - Lions Pool Club
https://lionspool.club

* Pool fees is on 0.5% And stay that way.
* Mining with BTC address and get paid at the BTC.
* No registration required for pool.
* Server is located in Europe!

⤧ Profitable ⤧ Reliable ⤧ Professional

How to start mining:

Example of mining with BTCC address:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://lionspool.club:3333 -u BTCC.WALLET -p c=BTCC

Example of mining with BTC address:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://lionspool.club:3333 -u BTC.WALLET -p c=BTC

Welcome all and happy mining !
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Why don't you make this simple to understand that who had BCL at that specific block number will receive the coins. For example I had Bitcoins and also got BCH but BTC remained same while I dumped BCH when I saw good price. This thing cut off my way to get BTCC for good. That means most of the people will have to buy simply.

It is the only way to qualify for forked coins, but I am skeptical whether many people will really buy BTC to get this fork. It's not getting people as excited as it did when the first forks came out.

The hardfork happened 4 weeks ago so people won't buy BTC for this specific reason.
BTCC however has a mission of going back to the core values with focus on on-chain scaling and privacy.
Since the launch the devs have been working on R&D the different options and soon will publish them for peer-review.

Keep in mind though as you grow opinions about the path forward will differ within your network as much as they differ within Bitcoin today.
Activity: 73
New mining pool based on yiimp:

Location: EU - diff beginning from 64000 - Autopayment every 30min

http://85.217.170.2/site/mining

Hace fun mining  Smiley

Nice! Imo add a cool domain, keep at it and we can check the bounty in some weeks Smiley
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitcoin-core-btcc-youtube-videos-electrum-fork-infrastructure-4360184

Infos updated, see Info above

http://cryptopool.at/site/mining
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 3

Location: EU - diff beginning from 512 - Autopayment every 30min

http://85.217.170.2/site/mining

Hace fun mining  Smiley

Nice! Imo add a cool domain, keep at it and we can check the bounty in some weeks Smiley
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitcoin-core-btcc-youtube-videos-electrum-fork-infrastructure-4360184
copper member
Why don't you make this simple to understand that who had BCL at that specific block number will receive the coins. For example I had Bitcoins and also got BCH but BTC remained same while I dumped BCH when I saw good price. This thing cut off my way to get BTCC for good. That means most of the people will have to buy simply.

It is the only way to qualify for forked coins, but I am skeptical whether many people will really buy BTC to get this fork. It's not getting people as excited as it did when the first forks came out.

The hardfork happened 4 weeks ago so people won't buy BTC for this specific reason.
BTCC however has a mission of going back to the core values with focus on on-chain scaling and privacy.
Since the launch the devs have been working on R&D the different options and soon will publish them for peer-review.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 73

Location: EU - diff beginning from 64000 - Autopayment every 30min

http://cryptopool.at/site/mining

-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.at:3333 -u -p c=BTCC

Have fun mining  Smiley

Edited: 19.06.2018
copper member
NEWS!!!
A US mining pool launched! We welcome MineBitcoinCore.org!
The devs are on the Discord https://discord.gg/cwpeGPk
and Twitter @iamGminor , @hodlJT

Join the Core rush Wink

I agree with the views on the development of the project with the comments above. And now the coin as well as many on the market is in a very attractive area for shopping.
Thank you.
Activity: 112
I agree with the views on the development of the project with the comments above. And now the coin as well as many on the market is in a very attractive area for shopping.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 15
Thales knew

The hardfork has already happened a few weeks ago or so. So if you had BCL (Clashic) on block #576697, that means that you now have BTCC (Bitcoin Core) too  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like the way this put in. The project inveigles a big number of people. I wish you a good luck and a huge prosperity!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
copper member
If I understood it well what is explained on opening page that owing directly Bitcoin doesn't make you qualify for the forked coins, am I right ? I have seen good publicity on CNBC as mentioned in the title and also some well known people who were behind previous forks also promoted and marketed BTCC over the past few months. I will be following this one.
It depends at what time you owned Bitcoin.

- If you had BTC on block #478558, then you got BCH after that hardfork.
- If you had BCH on block #504031 then you got BCL (Clashic) after that hardfork.
- If you had BCL on block #576697, then you got BTCC (Bitcoin Core).

Cheers
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
If I understood it well what is explained on opening page that owing directly Bitcoin doesn't make you qualify for the forked coins, am I right ? I have seen good publicity on CNBC as mentioned in the title and also some well known people who were behind previous forks also promoted and marketed BTCC over the past few months. I will be following this one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good project it is.It have great protensial.I think this coin will become a valuable coin in future.So good luck all dev team.
copper member

Since it was Bitcoin, then BCH/BCL and now BTCC, the blockchain was always publicly mined by a multitude of people.
- If you had BTC on block #478558 and haven't spent them before later forks, your coins are present on BTCC.
- If you had BCH on block #504031 and haven't spent them before later forks, your coins are present on BTCC.
- If you had BCL/BCHC on block #576697, your coins are present on BTCC.
No changes were done on the coin supply or distribution. BTCC had and follows the normal mining of a blockchain, no airdrops etc.

What does it mean "haven't spent them before later forks"? As long as one has the private key at those specific blocks, it shouldn't matter if the coins were spent later, unless the private key became compromised?

True, it's kinda difficult to explain all the cases for the previous forks, but tl;dr if you had BCL on block #576697, you have post-fork BTCC too.

The tricky thing is for example if you had BTC on #478558 but then spent the post-fork BCH before block #504031, then you wouldn't have BCL or BTCC.
Activity: 503
Merit: 286

Since it was Bitcoin, then BCH/BCL and now BTCC, the blockchain was always publicly mined by a multitude of people.
- If you had BTC on block #478558 and haven't spent them before later forks, your coins are present on BTCC.
- If you had BCH on block #504031 and haven't spent them before later forks, your coins are present on BTCC.
- If you had BCL/BCHC on block #576697, your coins are present on BTCC.
No changes were done on the coin supply or distribution. BTCC had and follows the normal mining of a blockchain, no airdrops etc.

What does it mean "haven't spent them before later forks"? As long as one has the private key at those specific blocks, it shouldn't matter if the coins were spent later, unless the private key became compromised?
copper member
We have a new pool!

GetBitcoinCore.com

Uses the more popular node-stratum-pool on a EU server.

Join the mining frenzy Smiley
copper member
Hi,

We’ve added BTCC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Hi crackfoo,

Does it take a bit to show up? I checked on your site the sha256 coins and couldn't find Bitcoin Core (BTCC).
Thanks

Hrmm it should be there... I can see it now at the top of the list...

Ah yes it does, thanks.
Feel free to contact us if you have any feedback.
You can also find all the devs/contributors on the Discord.
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: