Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin HEX [by Richard Heart] unofficial - page 8. (Read 6088 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

yea it could go up to 50 cent Grin

It has been stable even with Bitcoin pumping. It drops a little but HEX picks back up and goes a bit higher every time.

yea because people staking hex tokens
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Bitkratic Exchange announces on Twitter that it will add HEX tokens for trading on its platform
https://twitter.com/bitcratic/status/1259699026137477120?s=20

HEX - Over 850 million USD market cap yet only shitcoin exchanges lists the token... One might wonder why  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Bitkratic Exchange announces on Twitter that it will add HEX tokens for trading on its platform
https://twitter.com/bitcratic/status/1259699026137477120?s=20

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

It has been stable even with Bitcoin pumping. It drops a little but HEX picks back up and goes a bit higher every time.
beautiful dip just bought some more hex. i have feeling that its the last time under 1 cent

This might just be true. It looks like it's going to hit 1 cent soon and after that a lot of new investors will notice it even more.

Activity: 95
Hex is basically Bitconnect 2.0

Super long read, but I would reccomend everyone considering reading this peace to get a understanding of what kind of person the creator is:

https://jocularship.htmlpasta.com/
beautiful dip just bought some more hex. i have feeling that its the last time under 1 cent

This might just be true. It looks like it's going to hit 1 cent soon and after that a lot of new investors will notice it even more.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
The end approaches..What are you doing to prepare?
I am shocked to find an article that actually does not call HEX a scam. Everyone of course needs to do their own research, but it is somewhat refreshing to hear the other side. The coin is currently pumping which is crazy, and everyone is wondering whether it is legit. This article might help people understand more:
https://medium.com/@hextelegramlurker/hex-is-not-a-scam-until-someone-proves-it-in-defense-of-richard-heart-his-crypto-coin-663495cb3aaa

Coinmarketcap won't list it on the front page, but Coinpaprika does which shows that it overs in the top 30 coins already. Very odd, but interesting.

Grin Cheesy Wink

BITCOIN HEX ====> reeeeeeee
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am shocked to find an article that actually does not call HEX a scam. Everyone of course needs to do their own research, but it is somewhat refreshing to hear the other side. The coin is currently pumping which is crazy, and everyone is wondering whether it is legit. This article might help people understand more:
https://medium.com/@hextelegramlurker/hex-is-not-a-scam-until-someone-proves-it-in-defense-of-richard-heart-his-crypto-coin-663495cb3aaa

Coinmarketcap won't list it on the front page, but Coinpaprika does which shows that it overs in the top 30 coins already. Very odd, but interesting.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
The end approaches..What are you doing to prepare?
SHITCOIN HEX PUMPING!!  Cheesy Grin Shocked REEEEEEEE
I'm standing with your point. Honestly, the price pump takes all of us by surprise and I hadn't yet seen a good reason why HEX able to pump that far. Which in my personal opinion, looks like an artificial pump and till I see something special or unique about HEX, those pumps will meet a correction soon.

I disagree, as it becomes more viral than more people want to join in. These people don't want to miss an opportunity that does not come very often.

HEX has been on a steady up rise for at least 2 weeks, it will keep this trend especially after Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 111

It is definitely going viral and the price action is showing it.  Cool
The recent price increase of HEX is being pumped and the trading volume at this coin is increasing very fast in just a short time. I think you should be more careful because of the risk that can happen at any time and surely after the bull phase, this coin will soon die and be forgotten. Of course, this is just my personal opinion and everything still depends on how this project develops.
I'm standing with your point. Honestly, the price pump takes all of us by surprise and I hadn't yet seen a good reason why HEX able to pump that far. Which in my personal opinion, looks like an artificial pump and till I see something special or unique about HEX, those pumps will meet a correction soon.
all bounty program participants are better be patient if you want to sell HEX tokens maybe the Team of the HEX Project will be listed in several major exchanges so it is better for the token holder to be patient for more profits
Up to now, this project has done many things to surprise everyone and hope the value of HEX will increase even more in the near future because this is a very good project for people.

This coin is definitely having a lot of news for the community and this is the main reason why this coin has been continuously pumped over the past time. I believe this will be the happiest time for HEX holders and you can consider buy if you want.

The recent price increase of HEX is being pumped and the trading volume at this coin is increasing very fast in just a short time. I think you should be more careful because of the risk that can happen at any time and surely after the bull phase, this coin will soon die and be forgotten. Of course, this is just my personal opinion and everything still depends on how this project develops.

no way people keep staking coins and locking up to 10 years. hex will be in the top 10 soon prepare your bags
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
all bounty program participants are better be patient if you want to sell HEX tokens maybe the Team of the HEX Project will be listed in several major exchanges so it is better for the token holder to be patient for more profits
Up to now, this project has done many things to surprise everyone and hope the value of HEX will increase even more in the near future because this is a very good project for people.

This coin is definitely having a lot of news for the community and this is the main reason why this coin has been continuously pumped over the past time. I believe this will be the happiest time for HEX holders and you can consider buy if you want.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

More surprises from HEX today. Good job  Cool
yea what a ride. topday we dippin just bought some more hex
More surprises from HEX today. Good job  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: