Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin II - The New Beginning. Jan 2019 **COIN SEEDING NOW COMPLETE** - page 2. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I hope this one will be better. I'll be waiting for the full details of Bitcoin II.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
where is the full team and information about his and how can i reserved translation
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
self-moderated topic...
Nah.
In most cases, such topics are not credible, criticism is always deleted.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
For clarity - post removed that was a link to another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin II has no affiliation or connection with or to any other other currency except the original Bitcoin.

Many emails have been received since original announcement almost two weeks ago. Timetable is unchanged. 11/11 for details. 12/12/ for initial seeding distribution. 01/01 full launch.
Activity: 8
Registered. Could this be?
Brief update. Email server has been upgraded to cope with registrations - if you were unable to register with us via the site yesterday please do so again now, apologies. Traffic exceeded expectation. Also, there have been many emails selling marketing, promotion and paid comments on here. There will be no paid comments, no paying for ICO sites. It is not the way of things with Bitcoin II.

Full details of the coin will be announced 11/11/2018.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Do you wish you had purchased bitcoin earlier? Take your second opportunity as we approach the 10th Anniversary of the original.....

*Website launch with full details and pre-registration for interested parties: 11/11/2018
*Initial Coin Seeding Distribution (CSD): 12/12/2018
*Blockchain and full launch 01/01/2019

More details to follow, or register on the site for immediate updates.
Pages:
Jump to: