Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Lite - Decentralized True Lite Version Of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
Bitcoin lite is still so new and its proof of stake meaning the 51% attack will never be possible in this case and we can run the network forever without FEAR.. so far am trying to distribute the coins to many people as i can the distribution has to be in mini amounts and no dumping to the exchange.. but proof of stake is so beneficial that it can even beat Sha256 And Scrypt it can never be attacked by anyone... so we dont have to rush in this case let it run this way.. so far the premine is still going to be distributed amongst everyone i'll soon add a bounty page for everyone to enjoy bitcoin lite. I'm not in rush to do anything we have long way to go.. our networks have been running great and website is running up and nice and i'll keep maintaining it..
I'll appreciate if people start adding nodes so we can always have good network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
any news?
The website has just been updated few days back.. and hoping to launch on more exchangers but the amount they ask is over 2 btc + im looking for a budget exchange where bitcoin lite can fit in.. suggest me a good exchange which has good track record and cost less to add a coin.

I definately wouldn't go with yobit, it is the worst exchange on the planet.
Free World
any news?
The website has just been updated few days back.. and hoping to launch on more exchangers but the amount they ask is over 2 btc + im looking for a budget exchange where bitcoin lite can fit in.. suggest me a good exchange which has good track record and cost less to add a coin.
Activity: 518
the moon
Free World
Please Update Nodes for better connection

Code:
Node
addnode=37.97.242.80:21347
addnode=136.243.83.33:35094
addnode=85.236.188.28:58696
addnode=185.168.187.11:11235
addnode=71.161.64.53:55642
addnode=49.33.45.74:52058
addnode=219.91.245.178:62747
addnode=117.207.49.123:21813
addnode=154.16.7.190:21813
addnode=36.82.92.81:21813
Free World
what will be next exchange listing? someone bought 5.5 btc lite today
preferably novaexchange
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what will be next exchange listing? someone bought 5.5 btc lite today
Free World
I might be a bit lucky to sell this coin in yobit when 1400 sat .. because currently only 250 sat .. Grin
Soon it might reach even 2000 satoshis Smiley As total volume on sell is very less and in circulation is very less as well. i'll soon be adding explorer for everyone to see the circulation .
Activity: 119
gonna watch this...
Activity: 1050
I might be a bit lucky to sell this coin in yobit when 1400 sat .. because currently only 250 sat .. Grin
Free World
The update is very nice. I sent a PM to you about some improvement on the main page, in which you could be interested.
Hi thank you for the message let me know if you have any queries our exchange is listed on yobit ( LITE )
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The update is very nice. I sent a PM to you about some improvement on the main page, in which you could be interested.
Free World
I'm watching your campaign and I want to participate

Hi its updated on the main page
write any queries you have Smiley
Activity: 140
I'm watching your campaign and I want to participate
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Any new updates on this project? It has been very silent recently, so im wondering about the upcoming bounties for example.
Will the bounties only consist of social bounties, or will there be anything for example signatures?
I think we also need better exchanges, because yobit are a really shady exchange.
If you are serious about this coin, you'll need to start building community for it like discord, slack etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
Hi! When the new airdrop round will be start?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
strange but how about those who say that they have collected coins on a purse they lie or did they take coins for a land somewhere Huh?
it turns out I do not have any reason to keep my wallet open thanks
Hi i did not understand could you phrase it again please
I downloaded the purse, I should have coins or for this purpose it is obligatory to get a certain amount to get a reward
Bounty will be updated soon

I'm waiting for the next bounty, at a price of 300 satoh there is no point in transferring to the stock exchange, I will collect it on my wallet..
I for all time have typed 700 coins of all, I think that at others no more than mine..

seven days did not open a purse, that's accumulated 6 coins.

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/911119944502464512
https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/911120092469121024   maybe it will pull on a small bounty, my wallet you have Cheesy
Free World
strange but how about those who say that they have collected coins on a purse they lie or did they take coins for a land somewhere Huh?
I downloaded the purse, I should have coins or for this purpose it is obligatory to get a certain amount to get a reward
Bounty will be updated soon
Activity: 434
Free World
Pages:
Jump to: